1111 and baby angel picture

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jessy61785
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

1111 and baby angel picture

Post by Jessy61785 »

About a week ago I was at work and I was having a pretty busy day and feeling very overwhelmed. I work in retail so it was unusually busy. Suddenly I got a sense of relief when a very friendly customer's receipt printed out, and these were the numbers that appeared as her receipt number!!

Later that day on my way home, something told me to look up at the sky, so I did, and this is what I saw in the clouds so I took a picture of it with my cell phone..I really hope someone else can see what I see, but there's either 2 angel wings side by side, or if you look a little to the left of the image, I can see a baby angel...I really hope someone else can see this so that I know I'm not crazy..

after being prompted by these two things I really feel blessed and like someone else really is watching out for me!
~*Love me for me, so perfectly imperfect*~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Jesse!

Nice to see you and thank you so much for posting those amazing pics!!! I remembered back to all the prompts I got as a cashier! lol

I do see the wings in the second pic, unfortunately not the Angel Baby!

Just last night I put a pic of my son, taken the day he was born on photobucket. I have shared this picture a couple of years ago on the board but that post is missing now.

Hopefully you will enjoy it! To the left of little Jaxen is a shadow in the blanket with a stunning pic of what I consider His Angel! My bird just now is really chirping loudly! lol

You may have to click to enlarge! http://s638.photobucket.com/albums/uu10 ... nAngel.jpg

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Hi Jessy,

They are fantastic pictures and yes I see what you see.

I had a similar experience. I work part time in a restaurant. When I finished my shift, I got a print out detailing my total takings for the day broke down into cash & credit, the total amount was... £1,111.01!!

I took a picture of it that I still have somewhere...

:)
Jessy61785
New Friend

Post by Jessy61785 »

Tannis,

Thank you for sharing your picture of your son with me..that is really neat and it definitely looks like a little guardian angel!

And Karlossal, I'm SO glad that you see what I see...so now I know I'm not going crazy..but I guess as long as I could see it,it would be all that matters, as it was prompted to me. I guess I just wanted some more proof that there are others looking out for me!!! :lol:
~*Love me for me, so perfectly imperfect*~
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

:thumright: awesome!!! i see the angel too! good job on catching the pic!
~be still and listen~