New with a few questions

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jessy61785
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New with a few questions

Post by Jessy61785 »

Hi all..I've been glued to this site for the past few days now as I suddenly have gained quite an interest in the events that "might" happen in 2012. I googled 2012, and came across a website that mentioned 11:11 which immediately struck my interest. When I read about the experiences on this site, I feel like I finally have answers to why I continuously see consecutive numbers on the clock, or why lights tend to go out all the time around me. These events have been happening to me for as long as I can remember, and I'm so happy I finally have some answers! Would love to hear from others who have had similar experiences to mine.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jessy and a big welcome to the site...

I hope you continue to read and join into discussions here but as you may have noticed we tend to steer away from that "particular date". While individual opinions may vary on the significance of that date, the site administrators and staff prefer to focus on the job we have been given... which is to reach out to people new to, lets say, spirituality and communication with our celestial siblings and to help them to open the door to their own path to the Creator and the loving guidance of innumerable celestials who occupy our vast universe. You see once we connect with our Higher Source, or our God within, and we learn to follow that guidance it will lead each of us in many different ways but always the way that is best for us... Our great hope is then that as each person becomes closer to the Source and our wonderful elder siblings like the Midwayers and the Angels etc... that they too will act as beacons for others in the way they conduct their daily lives, and in time, making this world a much better place to live.

It is extremely easy for the message and the simple purpose of the site to be lost in such sensationalism. So we try to steer away from it and concentrate on the here and now as we have been told. We do our job and try to love and understand each other and those we share the world with. It may sound simple but it is full of challenges as we all learn and grow together.

It is nice to meet you Jessy. Welcome to our 11:11 family.
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jessy,

Welcome. Have a look at the FAQ forum, which is the first one. It has lots of stuff.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Jessy,
Welcome aboard
love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda