11.11 12.12

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
serene
Busy Bee

11.11 12.12

Post by serene »

I have been haunted bt 11.11 for some time, mainly since i have been going through major life and personal changes. I have woken up all throughout the night at 1.11 2.22 3.33 4.44 5.55 in the same night and then go on to 09.09 10.10 11.11 in the morning, some days not all times come in one day but they are always an assortment, some days i dont get any at all. I always seem to get them when things I am doing are the topic of conversation or if I am working on a subject. I opened so many paths for my future and now Im confused. I have an overwhelming sense that i should continue on all paths, but it is worrying me.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi serene,
I'd firstly like to welcome you to our site. Following your heart is probably the best way to go. Reading the FAQ's will help you to understand what these prompts are about.
Love lilly xox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Thankyou xx
I have read the boards and I suppose thats why I am worried. I come from a strong family and no one has experienced this so I feel very alone in this one, I have gained alot of peace from this site and have tried not to post, I am personal and only discuss this inside my family, unfortunately as i said this is a new experience so they are unable to try to guide me,
I have been following my heart which is why I have had so many prompts, but I have them coming at me from everywhere and I suppose I am quite scared as to where it will lead....
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Serene,

Have you considered that maybe you should try posting more? I have been here for only a short while and have found that there is a place for almost any subject matter, Midwayers, time prompts, dreams, etc. and have come to see how it is All connected. I personally have never felt so much love and compassion, and support within any group as I have here. I too come from a closed off family, except for my granddaughter. Many here share my/your/our same concerns. There is a wealth of information in the minds that frequent this board, yours for the asking. Although I personally am Very happy to find that a superior intellect is not necessarily a prerequisite to being chosen as a receiver. :lol:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Serene,

Welcome. Following the heart is how you follow God's Will. That is where He talks to each of us.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

I suppose I am in a heart versus head battle... I know I should follow my heart, but I am worried about the outcome if I get to where I think I should be.
Does that make sense??
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

It will take time.... Yell get used to it, try to relex, breathe, listen, consider following your heart more after evaluation. It took me about 3 years, now Im completely ready to 'follow it' and its great! feels very save even, In Gods hands, the journey is amazing!!!!!

Love,
John
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Thankyou to everyone...xx

Twinstars your right I should post more it would be easier for me!!

I am of wiccan descent and wonder who the god is that you speak of. I havent seen much discussion about religion on this board.

I have been reading cards for 10 years, and am careful on who I read for as they are always right.
I also dream alot of truth, if I lose something I will always find it in my sleep, if i need an answer it will come in my sleep.
Over the last 5 years friends and family have come to believe I am psychic whereas I am content to know that I have an awareness for consequence.
It has come to a point where if I make an off the cuff remark then my friends will groan and tell me to shut up, because they know whats coming next. ( Im always right!!)

I am confused as to why I am being contacted through numbers and not my dreams? With my tarot and dreams why do they want me to have 1111 as well?
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

This is one of my favourite places on the web to discuss anything about religion, my Brothers and Sisters here know very much about it! Ask arround youll probaly gain some good insights!

J.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Serene,

I'm not sure being of wiccan descent, or (for those who are, or claim to be) religious, has anything to do with being prompted. As I understand it you, I, and all who are being prompted are receiving them because there is a divine spark within each of us. Our Midwayer siblings, being highly evolved, as they truly are, see that Divine Light of the Father as being on the brink of dimming. Man's cruelty to man has done this and the servants of the Almighty are doing the work of the Father to ensure that Your, Mine, and as many souls as possible are saved, or, become enlightened, so as to raise the collective consciousness so that it, the soul, does not whither and cease to be a part of us. WE, all of us ARE the Light of this world. I think Geoff hits the proverbial nail smack on when he say's "Following the heart is how you follow God's Will. That is where He talks to each of us." (IF that is our desire, and by clearing the mind.)
I hope that helps you to understand a little better that you are being prompted because you, we, everyone being prompted might actually Do something with what you learn from coming here. And, by the way, Thank you so much for posting and giving me the opportunity to reply. I too am learning as I go.

Love and Light,
John

"It's the end of the world as we know it...And I feel fine." :wink:
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Im really sorry if I sound a bit stupid now, but I have to ask,
Who is god?? you say follow your heart is gods will, but who is this god?
If religion has nothing to do with this then who is the god you speak of?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Serene,

God is the Father of us all. He decided in the beginning that he would have contact with his mortal children through his Father fragments. These fragments are the Spirit of God or a fragment of the God consciousness that comes to dwell in our minds. We typically receive that God fragment when we make our first ethical decision. Usually around the age of five or six.

These God fragments seek to spiritualize us as we journey forth in this life. I have heard a few phrases in response to questions that I have asked the Father within my mind. I have received a few brief responses, but nothing elaborate. But I knew that these responses were not my own thoughts. You could ask your own Father fragment some questions. Perhaps you will receive a reply in some way. It may not be directly as through thought communication, but you will receive an answer in some way.

Love,
Paul
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

God is my best friend.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Don't be sorry Serene, your question is in no way stupid. You are asking it quite right. It's the same question humans have probably been asking since we came into this sphere and reportedly, lost our way.
I know who God is to me, but I cannot tell you who God is to you. For me, the God I speak of is an ideal, something far greater than anything I know. Something better, something to build toward, to long for and want to be a functioning part of. Something that causes me to want to be a better kind of Me. God is the Love I feel inside that causes me to want come here and do my little part, to help you to understand that He is whatever You Need Him to be.
I truly believe that God, the Father, is something different to each of us, and that the question you are asking can only be asked, and answered, from inside of yourself.

I sincerely hope I am not serving only to confuse you.
Love, John
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey John, nice pic.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

serene wrote:Im really sorry if I sound a bit stupid now, but I have to ask,
Dear Serene,

It probably does not matter much if you have a concept of God or not. You certainly can't invent one. And it has to happen to you personally, for it to be real. I have had such experiences, and so I do say I have a God, and He is close enough for me to hear His Voice. I discovered this about ten years ago, when I noticed if I asked myself a question, before I started the question, there was a very faint Yes or No answer. I wondered what sort of consciousness could answer me before I phrase the question, and to me that was God.

Since that time, I have learned we all have that quiet inner voice, and we have been very blessed to have amongst our 11:11 group here one person who has managed to capture that voice daily, for many years. And those messages are the most sublime I have ever found. That too is God.

Now God is always the subject of religion, because religion is man's attempt to draw closer to God, but God does not create religion, that is what man does. And you don't need it to find God.
love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Ha John and Geoff,

You are both great!!

The numbers have confused me, but I am sure I know my path.
It is difficult to try to explain things to others if they are not of the same understanding, as I have found many people simply cannot believe. Thankfully I have had my friends for many years and they have seen me grow. So no explanation is necessarily needed for them to understand.

The numbers are new as I said and are confusing, I shall continue my path and continue to be true to who I am. Perhaps their messages will become clearer in time.

Thankyou
Twinstars
Family

Who Is God?

Post by Twinstars »

Serene wrote:
Im really sorry if I sound a bit stupid now, but I have to ask,
Because I too have questions, and because I understand how difficult it is to take something at face value, I decided to go straight to what I believe to be the best source, i.e., The Urantia Book. http://urantiabook.org
If you truly desire to learn something then I suggest you click on the link and read, or, listen to the audio version of the book, with an open mind.
The following is what I found that might possibly be best associated with your particular question, and mine. What do you believe?
005:2 THE PRESENCE OF GOD:
5:2.1 The physical presence of the Infinite is the reality of the material universe. The mind presence of Deity must be determined by the depth of individual intellectual experience and by the evolutionary personality level. The spiritual presence of Divinity must of necessity be differential in the universe. It is determined by the spiritual capacity of receptivity and by the degree of the consecration of the creature's will to the doing of the divine will.

5:2.3 The divine presence cannot, however, be discovered anywhere in nature or even in the lives of God-knowing mortals so fully and so certainly as in your attempted communion with the indwelling Mystery Monitor, the Paradise Thought Adjuster. What a mistake to dream of God far off in the skies when the spirit of the Universal Father lives within your own mind!

5:2.4 It is because of this God fragment that indwells you that you can hope, as you progress in harmonizing with the Adjuster's spiritual leadings, more fully to discern the presence and transforming power of those other spiritual influences that surround you and impinge upon you but do not function as an integral part of you. The fact that you are not intellectually conscious of close and intimate contact with the indwelling Adjuster does not in the least disprove such an exalted experience. The proof of fraternity with the divine Adjuster consists wholly in the nature and extent of the fruits of the spirit which are yielded in the life experience of the individual believer. " By their fruits you shall know them. "

005:4 GOD IN RELIGION:
5:4.2 The great and immediate service of true religion is the establishment of an enduring unity in human experience, a lasting peace and a profound assurance. With primitive man, even polytheism is a relative unification of the evolving concept of Deity; polytheism is monotheism in the making. Sooner or later, God is destined to be comprehended as the reality of values, the substance of meanings, and the life of truth.
(Look up the meaning of the word "values". My dictionary describes it as, "An ideal accepted by an individual or group.")

005:1 THE APPROACH TO GOD:
5:1.4 The mortals of the realms of time and space may differ greatly in innate abilities and intellectual endowment, they may enjoy environments exceptionally favorable to social advancement and moral progress, or they may suffer from the lack of almost every human aid to culture and supposed advancement in the arts of civilization; but the possibilities for spiritual progress in the ascension career are equal to all; increasing levels of spiritual insight and cosmic meanings are attained quite independently of all such sociomoral differentials of the diversified material environments on the evolutionary worlds.

5:1.5 However Urantia mortals may differ in their intellectual, social, economic, and even moral opportunities and endowments, forget not that their spiritual endowment is uniform and unique. They all enjoy the same divine presence of the gift from the Father, and they are all equally privileged to seek intimate personal communion with this indwelling spirit of divine origin, while they may all equally choose to accept the uniform spiritual leading of these Mystery Monitors.
(In attempting to shed Light on Your question I, in turn, found an answer to my own. What IS possible!)
5:1.6 If mortal man is wholeheartedly spiritually motivated, unreservedly consecrated to the doing of the Father's will, then, since he is so certainly and so effectively spiritually endowed by the indwelling and divine Adjuster, there cannot fail to materialize in that individual's experience the sublime consciousness of knowing God and the supernal assurance of surviving for the purpose of finding God by the progressive experience of becoming more and more like him.

5:1.7 Man is spiritually indwelt by a surviving Thought Adjuster. If such a human mind is sincerely and spiritually motivated, if such a human soul desires to know God and become like him, honestly wants to do the Father's will, there exists no negative influence of mortal deprivation nor positive power of possible interference which can prevent such a divinely motivated soul from securely ascending to the portals of Paradise.

5:1.8 The Father desires all his creatures to be in personal communion with him. He has on Paradise a place to receive all those whose survival status and spiritual nature make possible such attainment. Therefore settle in your philosophy now and forever: To each of you and to all of us, God is approachable, the Father is attainable, the way is open; the forces of divine love and the ways and means of divine administration are all interlocked in an effort to facilitate the advancement of every worthy intelligence of every universe to the Paradise presence of the Universal Father.
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Thankyou John,

Your post gives me further confirmation of who I am.

I am a spiritual person and felt I was at a crossroads of where I should be going, I realise that I am not at a crossroad at all..