Why Do I Hear This Noise At Night?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Margaret
New Friend

Why Do I Hear This Noise At Night?

Post by Margaret »

Hi Everyone! I am Margaret and I have not been here for sometime. I would like to ask George or anyone else that might know...why do I get a noise at night that wakes me up 2 or 3 times in some weeks? This noise sounds like a growl and sometimes it changes to something else that I cannot describe. Never do I feel threatened or frightened. This noise only sounds once and then it is gone.I am a Light Worker and I try to do what I think is right ...but I have had this for many years and nothing ever comes of it. Perhaps some might think that this is the "so called devil" doing this..but I have not ever been bothered by the lower spirits and I have told the guides and angels that I will not accept any spirits that are below the 5th dimension. I have heard other people say that they experience this same thing. Does anyone have any answer to what might be going on here? Thank you! Margaret
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Margaret welcome to the angels board :D

At night we seem to become more sensitive and aware of our surroundings, I hear 'things' too that stem from anonymous sources. The noise that you are hearing...it could be a lower-level person.

Have you tried to connect or mingle with it yet ? Does it happen at the same times ? I would guess there is a reason behind waking you up, maybe take look at the clock next time to see what time it is :idea:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Margarette, this may sound really silly, but you may be waking up to hearing yourself snore... that could be the reason why you hear it only once until you become totally conscious and the snoring stops... sorry just trying to think of some other reason for this, i have heard folks talk of this before, that they could hear a roar sound, only to discover they have a snoring problem....

Or what Anne say's,, check the time to see if you are getting any prompts with the sound.... :)

Take care, love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:Hi Margarette, this may sound really silly, but you may be waking up to hearing yourself snore... that could be the reason why you hear it only once until you become totally conscious and the snoring stops... sorry just trying to think of some other reason for this, i have heard folks talk of this before, that they could hear a roar sound, only to discover they have a snoring problem....

Or what Anne say's,, check the time to see if you are getting any prompts with the sound.... :)

Take care, love Sarah
Dear sarah,

I have done that. Not often, but I certainly got a fright.:lol:

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: So have i actually, but didn't want to admit it... :lol: I once woke up to this growling, lol i thought i had an angry lion in the bedroom...until i realised that i was snoring... :roll: had bad sinus at onetime....

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
dari
New Friend

Post by dari »

i have woken to cat like growls. the first few times it got my out of bed, now i kind of just wake up, and go back to sleep.
(of course to be awoken at 3:33 and 4:44 am to look at the clock)
now after some research im more at ease.
good to know its a positve force keeping me company.
it feels like a poke at me, with a sense of humor at times.
Margaret
New Friend

Why do I hear this noise at night?

Post by Margaret »

Well, as the old saying goes....better late than never! It has been about 3 years since I posted this and I can't honestly say why I failed to come back to read the replies and to thank those that answered me. I do remember having some trouble getting around the board and finding this or that... but I am back now and expect to be here for some time and I do thank you all that answered my post and to those that suggested that I might be snoring lol. I think you are right! I have caught myself doi ng this several times since then...thanks again!

Can someone tell me how to use the cute little emoticons here...I need to have the one with the red face! Thank you!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Margaret,

Well when creating a post, there are some emoticons on the left, and a "View More link" The good ones are in the View More. But the red faces one, you just click on, :oops: and its there. Some times they insert themselves in the wrong place, and you can move them.

Welcome back.

love,
Geoff.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Margaret,
Glad your back and with such an interesting thread too. :) Feel free to just give us a shout if you have trouble locating what you are looking for...
Good on you Sarah! I would have never thought of that.. :lol:
Hugs,
Sandy
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Well im happy there's some good writings about this Lucifer guy and his rebellion, I don't think he can bother you anymore

'The rebellion has ended on Jerusem. It ends on the fallen worlds as fast as divine Sons arrive. We believe that all rebels who will ever accept mercy have done so. We await the flashing broadcast that will deprive these traitors of personality existence. We anticipate the verdict of Uversa will be announced by the executionary broadcast which will effect the annihilation of these interned rebels. Then will you look for their places, but they shall not be found. "And they who know you among the worlds will be astonished at you; you have been a terror, but never shall you be any more." And thus shall all of these unworthy traitors "become as though they had not been." All await the Uversa decree.
p611:7 53:9.8 But for ages the seven prison worlds of spiritual darkness in Satania have constituted a solemn warning to all Nebadon, eloquently and effectively proclaiming the great truth "that the way of the transgressor is hard"; "that within every sin is concealed the seed of its own destruction"; that "the wages of sin is death."
p612:1 53:9.9 [Presented by Manovandet Melchizedek, onetime attached to the receivership of Urantia.]'

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Good on you Sarah! I would have never thought of that..
...I know... i'm a genius.... :lol:

We had an odd experience last night, we got visitors, invisible to the eye though... i was slipping in and out of sleep and i could hear groups of men, atleast four of them, they were walking around my home, in and out of the rooms talking amongst themselves...they came into my bedroom and walked past my bed, stopped talked then walked off... i could see them with my eyes closed, or the outline of them. You would think this was my imagination but my eldest daughter came to my room too in the night, half asleep and said she can hear men walking around the rooms, stopping and talking about us...? I had it before years ago... many times.... wonder what they want...? I've noticed, well with me anyway, there are different kinds of visitors, i will have the playful ones, or the ones who like to give messages, then i have another kind of visitor, they are quite serious, who seem to be on some kind of mission, they will pay you a visit, observe you and then go..? ... or i'm nuts... but i can't be 'cos my daughters hear them too.

Love Sarah

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote: then i have another kind of visitor, they are quite serious, who seem to be on some kind of mission, they will pay you a visit, observe you and then go..? ... or i'm nuts... but i can't be 'cos my daughters hear them too.

Love Sarah
Dear Sarah,

Probably spirit-students or visitors to this world.

love,
Geoff.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sarah, that is amazing! :shock: Could you catch any of their conversation?
Hope they didn't upset your daughter. Observing is one thing...but waking up a child who needs her sleep for school the next day is a totally different ball game. Tell them to keep it down the next time. :wink:
Hugs,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:D