Fear/Concern

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ldc23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Fear/Concern

Post by ldc23 »

3/11 Japan, 9/11 NYC. Its been some time since I last visited this site. As of late the 11 prompts for me have been more frequent than ever. I still have very little understanding why this happens and as things here on earth seem to get worse I can't help but feel fear and concern for all of us. I wish I could do something. I Feel like I should be assisting in some way however I don't know what that is so I just continue to go about my daily life.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Fear/Concern

Post by Geoff »

Dear idc,

Have no fear. All is well. Yes there will be HUGE earth changes. Yes many will depart, but that is still no reason to fear. All is well, the earth is healing itself, the only way it can.

Mother Earth speaks

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dear ldc23,

Think of the Earth as our Mother, and then think of the mothers on Earth. It is common to hear that carrying a child for 9 months and giving birth to it can be one of the hardest and most painful experiences, but it is also usually considered one of the greatest and most rewarding experiences there is. So try to understand that the damage and destruction caused by the changes of the Earth are happening to eventually give birth to a wonderful new world. Also understand that the human species has played its part in this, as we have abused and mistreated the Earth and each other for some time now. The chaos of the Earth's changes will actually be what allows the human race to survive and evolve; left unchanged and for us to continue to run rampant, we would surely end our own species and probably the planet with it.

Let me tell you, friend, that there *is* something you can do. In fact, it starts with what you are already doing, going about your daily life. The trick is to consider how you go about it. Will you live not really caring about other people and other things, only trying to do what is best for yourself and gain material satisfaction? Or will you appreciate life and try to live it with love, even if it is doing the smallest things to make other peoples' lives better? Perhaps you can see where I'm going with this.

"Think globally, act locally". What you would like to see done in the world and for everybody, do for whoever you can even if it is only one person.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Really wonderful thoughts Lucky.... :sunflower:

Peace :loves

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
ldc23
New Friend

Post by ldc23 »

Great thoughts.

Understand my concern is more for my children. Faith would be the key and I am working on that.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

^^^I share your concerns. That is the only fear I just can't get rid of. I always fear for hurt that comes to the people I love especially when it is something I have no control over. I came face to face with that fear once in my life and though it made me stronger it truly made me feel helpless. I was absolutely helpless and had no control when my first daughter began her passing into the next realm. Now to think of losing another child or to think of them in pain no matter how wonderful it would be for them passing to the next phase of our ascent it is still something in that moment that I greatly fear. I pray everyday to let go of my fears and this will be the toughest one to overcome.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ldc23 wrote:Great thoughts.

Understand my concern is more for my children. Faith would be the key and I am working on that.
Dear idc,

Its also a problem for the vast majority of folks, that as they know nothing about the Mansion worlds, their view is that death is dreadful, and a great "loss". It is not. Have a read of this booklet of mine, and see what I mean. But yes, if my son passed over, I would miss him greatly. No question. Not fear, just plain missing him.

love,
Geoff
heyletsevolve
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by heyletsevolve »

Perhaps you would feel less fear if you were part of a community of people taking more positive action to create a better world, and to live more sustainably on the planet.

If there are people in your area who are growing organic food, cleaning up the environment, and working to build community support structures for each other, you can find them and get involved, start helping.

Action is often the best antidote to despair!
AJ

Post by AJ »

Geoff I don't fear losing one of my children and having them pass over (already went through that). I fear pain coming to my children or the pain they would feel when they are afraid. I fear those unknowns.....like a child being kidnapped, or an intruder breaking into our home, etc. It is more of a fear that I would be helpless to ease their pains or fears. Do you follow?
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I think I hear you, AJ.

Although I have not experienced parenthood, I do think about it a lot from time to time. I have two younger sisters, and the thought of anything bad happening to them such as being kidnapped, raped, abused, etc. is pretty unfathomable, and only makes me think to myself how devastating that could be as a parent.

Also I am curious on your thoughts about this and if anyone has ever felt the same way. It may sound naive or selfish, but one of my own greatest personal worries about the idea of being a parent is having a child grow up to not like me or turn on me, essentially to not love me back.

Y'know, at 21 I guess I'm lucky that I know so many great parents out there to learn a few things from if I ever happen to be a parent one day myself!

Also, AJ, I was not aware of your previous loss.. you are a true example of strength and an incredible inspiration, and my loving thoughts to you and your precious little ones. For every pain or fear you've ever had, may a thousand times more smiles and joys replace it in your life.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AJ wrote:Geoff I don't fear losing one of my children and having them pass over (already went through that). I fear pain coming to my children or the pain they would feel when they are afraid. I fear those unknowns.....like a child being kidnapped, or an intruder breaking into our home, etc. It is more of a fear that I would be helpless to ease their pains or fears. Do you follow?
Dear AJ,

Yes. But it would be good not to dwell on those thoughts. The Law of Attraction, unfortunately will create that which we think about, and that which we invest emotional energy in.

love,
Geoff
AJ

Post by AJ »

Agreed Geoff. I don't try to dwell on them or think about them but also, at the same time, it is a fear I am personally working on to overcome so by talking about it here it is like personal therapy for me. I have always felt it is better to face your fears than hide from them or sweep them under the rug.

Lucky. I do not think about what you mentioned. It would be painful to have a child grow up and not like me and move on from me and not need me but I am sure there would have to be pretty serious circumstances for that to happen since I out poor so much love to them. If it was to happen I would have to deal with the reasons in that moment and if it were things that I had done then shame on me for not rectifying the situation. I would never give up trying and don't think I could ever stop loving my children even if they became people who were nothing like me in the sense of a loving, trying to evolve, spiritual, God loving, being. Basically if one of my children grew up to be a murder or rapist or something along those lines, then I am quite sure, even as painful as it would be, it would be hard to want to be a part of their lives since we would be just too different. I would never stop trying to save them so-to-speak though and help them to find that love that is out there for all of us to find in this life. That love from our creator!
AJ

Post by AJ »

ha ha... got to love the time there of that post. Here I am talking about my children and love and of course I get the 3:33 post time on it. I just love that. For all that don't know, 333 means so much to me because it makes me think of my daughter that passed. Right after she passed on, George asked about her on my behalf and we got back a message from midwayer Beatrice (ABC-33) about what happens to the young ones who pass before their parents and before the indwelling spirit. So now, whenever I see 333 I feel it is Beatrice saying hello to me from my daughter, Leah. After all it is Beatrice that helps take care of her so I am assuming it is her letting me know she is thinking of me or saying hello. Of course I guess it could be midwayer Mathew too. Ha ha.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear AJ,
So now, whenever I see 333 I feel it is Beatrice saying hello to me from my daughter, Leah. After all it is Beatrice that helps take care of her so I am assuming it is her letting me know she is thinking of me or saying hello. Of course I guess it could be midwayer Mathew too. Ha ha.
:D You certainly wouldn't go wrong if it were either one of those two prompting you, eh?... :) Even better if they are prompting in tandem. :sunflower: I suspect you and your family are held very close to both their "celestial hearts." :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.