111-111-1111 number called my cell

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
akhgirl_123123
New Friend

111-111-1111 number called my cell

Post by akhgirl_123123 »

WOW! this is weird but i once recieved a phone call from a 111-111-1111 number but though it was a bill collector so i didnt answer when the call ended i called it back to see what collection company it could be but it said the number couldnt be completed as dialed i never though of it before now when i read the post about a text message being recieved from a 1111 number! Ive always thought i had a special emotional pull towards people. I can feel what people around me are feeling. I was born on 12-12 I see 11:11 nearly every week and ive seen what i call "spirits". Some "spirits" ive seen have firghtened me to tears! some just a little creepy but not bad. What to do? Ive never really asked for help on this issue. Im so confused!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 111-111-1111 number called my cell

Post by Sandy »

Dear akhgirl,
It sounds like you are an empath of a sort, one who is able to feel others emotions. That can be a very good and helpful thing!

I am sorry that you have experienced some things that are fearful. You are open and gifted it seems, and remind me a little of our blue Nova (Anne) who I hope will visit this thread as she experienced similar type fears all her early life with this gift of sight.... I suspect she will be able to advise you on a good and helpful course of action on your part. For me, I generally surround myself with pure light and pull love into my being before meditation, prayer and at the beginning and end of days... although learning to walk every minute in this state would be ideal...(it is a growth process though...and I am a slow learner :roll: ) This protects and frees me from fear...but I also must admit I haven't had the gift of seeing past human form as you poccess... :shock: Yep...that could be more then a tad difficult!
I lend you my support, though, and pray that your life is peaceful as you grow and learn your fabulous position in the vast cosmos...

I'll see if I can flag down Anne... :) and perhaps others too will come forward.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear akhgirl,

I had something similar, and I have a photo of it. But last week someone called me a liar over it. Sad really.
What to do? Ive never really asked for help on this issue. Im so confused!
The first thing is to not do anything, UNTIL you lose the fear. Just remind yourself these are real people, and they are just the same as they were when they were here. Some are nice, some are not. The not nice ones typically are dark, ugly and deformed, because that's how the next world works. What you are is visible to everyone. You can't hide. If you would like to read a short summary of the world that you can see, but others can't, try this link.

You certainly have a gift, and there is nothing to fear. Actually, you are better prepared than 99.99% of us, cause you can see what is going on around all of us. LOL.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I have gotten it before but never answered. I looked into it once and heard in the states is was a call coming from Washington DC (probably a lobyist or calling for a campaign contribution). I looked into it today and on this message board, it is amazing the number of people who answer and either hear nothing, a click, or a computer sound and noone is there. Very very very interesting indeed!

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/1111111111
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

akhgirl_123123 wrote:WOW! this is weird but i once recieved a phone call from a 111-111-1111 number but though it was a bill collector so i didnt answer when the call ended i called it back to see what collection company it could be but it said the number couldnt be completed as dialed i never though of it before now when i read the post about a text message being recieved from a 1111 number! Ive always thought i had a special emotional pull towards people. I can feel what people around me are feeling. I was born on 12-12 I see 11:11 nearly every week and ive seen what i call "spirits". Some "spirits" ive seen have firghtened me to tears! some just a little creepy but not bad. What to do? Ive never really asked for help on this issue. Im so confused!
:hithere

i tell them to go away. they usually show up while i am at home and alone so i will talk to them outloud. if that does not work then i call out to christ, ask him to remove them.

i was very much bothered by them when i was a kid....now that i am an adult i meditate....the only ones that i see now are ones of 'higher vibration'.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

when we encounter something we do not understand....fear can happen.

how can meditation help us ?

meditation....brings us closer to god/creator. god....brings understanding. the more we meditate....the closer we get to god and the more understanding he will bring us....

i forgot to say in previous post.....welcome to the site akhgirl_123123 :hithere

((((((Sunny-Sandy :kiss: ))))) sending hugs to ya sis.

:loves :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
eagle-eyes
New Friend

Post by eagle-eyes »

Hi !!

On Friday, October 28th, 2011 at 10:39am I received an incoming call from 1111111111 !!!!

I looked at my Blackberry and decided that I am definitely going to answer this as it's either opportunity knocking or the angels are calling!! I wasn't sure what to expect....
I answered the call and nobody was there (or out of my frequency range), all I heard was silence and stillness...that zero point...
I am soo happy to hear that this has happened to other people as well. I have shared this with all my friends who understand 1111.

I am trying to figure out the deeper meaning to this....especially at this junction in my life.

Eagle-Eyes
twixxy83
New Friend

Post by twixxy83 »

I have also had a missed call from this 1111111111 number. Upon mentioning it to my coworkers, they said that it was just probably a telemarketer so I didn't call it back. I even looked it up online and others also agreed that it was a telemarketer... but now after reading this I'm not sure?

If it happens again I will try to answer it.