Birthday date and time question

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
cinnamoncrow
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Birthday date and time question

Post by cinnamoncrow »

Is there any significance to the birthday 2-22-55 11:11? That is my mother's birthday and birth time.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Birthday date and time question

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cinnamoncrow,

Welcome. George has often demonstrated to me that some excellent character insights can be obtained by analysing the numbers in the birth date. In this case 2-22-1955. What will result, is only the numbers 1,2,9 and 5. Now I don't recall what those indicated, but the fact that there are a lot of numbers missing, certainly indicates the personality would be strong in a few areas, and missing some attributes.

But on this board we don't pay much attention to DOBs. And in any event, as I understand it, the DOB is no more than how you start out life.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's nice to meet you Cinnamoncrow. Welcome to the board!
(I love your screen name...very original! :) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

speaking of DOB...just yesterday my mom told me that she found a piece of paper from the hospital from my day of birth in which my father had hand written the time of birth and it was 9:11. This was kind of cool to hear. 911 was a big start for me as it was for many down this path.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Very cool, AJ! Welcome Cinnamoncrow!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that is cool, AJ! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
PassionSoul
New Friend

Post by PassionSoul »

My question is in regards to the birth date comment made. My studies of astology and numerology have shown that there is a huge signifigance of your DOB and what it means for you as an individual ... My reason for joining your message board is that I see 11:11 over 75% of the time that I am curious what time it is. I do not notice it when "watching" the time for something occuring in my day. Another point of interest is that I was born on 11/11, and it is also worth noting that some recognize the numbers 11 and 22 to be the "master" numbers. Any thoughts?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear PassionSoul,

The process of noticing a specific number requires two things. Firstly pattern recognition. We all have that, you could not find the bathroom without it. LOL. So, which number you might be susceptible to, is governed first by pattern recognition. Then you have to be prompted. As you have noted, its not about watching for a number. Its just there.

We have of course asked a few questions of the midwayers, as to what significance we can draw from the number, and you will find a bunch of those on this thread:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

love,
Geof
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
cinnamoncrow
New Friend

Post by cinnamoncrow »

Thank you all for your welcome. Cinnamon Crow is not a user name. It really is my birth name. My mother always thought that she saw 11:11 because she was born at that time. I've seen it for years. I've always heard that if your birthday = 11 or 22 that you were a master.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well it is a most beautiful name Cinnamon Crow. :)
There are other master Numbers as well. 33 is another one. I know little about numerology but enjoyed the book, 'The Life You Were Born To Live' by Dan Millman some years ago. It goes into some details about the numerological dates and helps the reader find understanding of themselves and their own life path through their numbers.
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I agree with Sandy, Cinnamon Crow is a beautiful name. Sandy, I've read Dan Millman's other book, The Way of the Peaceful Warrior....very inspirational.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Cinnamon Crow (CC) :hithere

and it is a beautiful name....glad you found us here...

yes the 11, 22, 33, are master numbers in numerology, as was already mentioned...but they don't really tie into our midwayer numbers,,,

there's alot of info in the FAQs thread,,,,so I hope you can do some searching there..

blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Clare,
I read 'The Way of the Peaceful Warror' too some years ago after Daddy-O (I believe) recommended it. Yes, it is a great book! The book I mentioned earlier in the thread is a good one too. I got it off the shelf last night and started reading it again...( now that makes 3 books I am reading ...well ,skimming anyway. :lol: ) I love Dan Millman"s writing. You feel like he is sitting across the table from you when you read. very peaceful...
Love,
Sandy