Always Another Day

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Always Another Day

Post by Redshift »

The Celestial / Mortal Alliance that is the 11:11 Progress Group dates back to 1972. Between 1972 and 2000 it was called the 11:11 Emergency Platoon. Midwayers, angels and a solitary human made it their task to look after those who were suicidal and or suffering from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.

In 2001 Machiventa Melchizedek ordered this small celestial / mortal army to "place people at the starting gates to spirituality to let them run their own race," and Lytske's book, THE GUIDING LIGHT WITHIN is one way in which this can be achieved.

The 11:11 Progress Group now counts more than 150 immediate human members, plus countless Celestials.
The transmission set out below is from Lytske’s book,
The Guiding Light Within
Wayshower to Spirituality – A daily Devotional.

Learn To Uplift Your Heart And Soul.

Allow your heart to overflow in thankfulness to the Giver of life, to have yet another unwritten page in the book of life before you; to start a new day where anything can and may happen, when you allow Me to help you unfold the day.

Be open to the unexpected and welcome each new day like a young child would, having made no plans, so there will be different ways to live your day. It may be a meeting with someone you have not met before, and you will then have a chance to lighten someone’s heart with a smile, or an encouraging word.

Remember always whose children you all are. Ultimately, you are all offspring of the one Creator, who has empowered you all with free will, and gave you all choices and decisions, so you can learn along life’s path by choosing wisely.

Of course, you will make mistakes. That is expected, for this is how you learn. No one is born perfect. However, it is the supreme command and ultimate goal of the ages: ‘Be ye perfect, even as I am perfect.’

Whilst you are born into life of the flesh, you are given every opportunity to make each day a better day. With Me, the divine Spark within, how can you lose?

Of course, you can lose if you never listen to My voice, as I tirelessly labor deep within you, to uplift your thoughts above the humdrum, the meanness, and the sordid business of an earth held within the grip of fear and despondency.

You can learn to uplift your heart and soul and mind, to sense the glories of eternal life awaiting each and everyone.

Dare to live in that uplifting hope with the optimism that allows your still Voice to be heard, which for yet another day will lead you towards a real life, waiting for you in the hereafter.

Allow yourself the precious time to come to Me, so you will increasingly learn to discern My voice.

The Guiding Light Within publication is available from
www.1111ProgressGroup.com