Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
aly
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aly »

Doesn't anyone have an idea why some of us are seeing 911? Are we being warned of an upcoming emergency?
I don't normally see 9:11 prompts too often, but I will remember 9/11 for another reason that I will share:

My old dog and very much loved family member of 15 years had to be put down rather suddenly last week on Sept 11 (9/11) and prior to finding her in distress I had a 9:11am time prompt.

Later that afternoon I posted a vale for my special friend on a website. It wasn't until two days later that someone pointed out to me that (due to the time difference) my vale had been posted at 9:11am!!!

So although it was a very sad day, it was comforting in a way to get those prompts. Although I had other prompts that day, the 9:11 ones really jumped out at me!
Love,
Aly
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Well yesterday I had to drive to Auburn and try to return a gas cooktop I bought 2 months ago. It was still in the box, but I wondered if they would take it back. I passed a fuel price of 111.1 and the retailer was happy to take the cook top back, although I made them happier by buying an electric one which cost more. The delivery date is not known, because it is not in stock, and the docket read 11/11/11 for the proposed delivery date! Then going home my journey time was 1.11 hours.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Aly,
It is good to see you on the board again but I am so sorry you have recently gone through such a painful experience. Putting our beloved pets down is something we dread and hope to somehow miraculously avoid.
Still, I have much hope that some day we will see them again. Star and some of the others were just recently discussing views on life after death for our animal friends. Here is the URL and I hope that it brings you a measure of comfort. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=15320
Love,
Sandy
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Hi Sandy,
Good to be back, although I haven't posted for ages, I do visit the board and read other experiences when I get the chance.
Thanks for the link I did find it comforting.
I do believe I will see her again, I feel that she is close at times.
I also find comfort in the fact that she is free and happy in spirit now and not in any pain.

Hi Geoff,
Great prompts there!!!
Love,
Aly
BJM
New Friend

Post by BJM »

I haven't posted here in a while but I do read every day. I felt the need to post on this thread.

I kept seeing 9:11 everywhere for a couple of days and discovered my daughter's marriage was in crisis. I asked the angels to help them resolve things in the best way for both of them. I had a very vivid dream on Friday night that my grandmother had come back and asked for her house back. ( She left it to me when she passed over and my daughter and her husband have been living in it). On Saturday morning my daughter arrived at my house asking if she could stay here for a while because she had left her husband. I hate to see a marriage break up but think it is best for everyone. ( I won't go into all the reasons why) but I was at peace, feeling I had received messages that this was what should be happening.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi BJM,

Yes, for sure!

Sounds like it.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
xTinaX
New Friend

Post by xTinaX »

Funny you mentioned this 9:11 prompt for i have been getting it alot recently too and was wondering what it meant and led me to this topic :D

I too worry that it's a warning for something goingto happen either personal or not but i have been through rough times last few months finding out who real friends are, been deceived and betrayed and other things to do with relationships and i only just reached the final stage of all the messing about and stood up for myself but has resulted in loss of not only a relationship but also a friendship so perhaps the 9:11 prompts for me were warnings of changes to my personal life in that respect but also been getting 444 777 and 11:11 alot along with them so i take that as them reassuring me am on the right path and though it is hard to go through there is a light at the end for me and getting rid of these people out of my life will much improve my future happiness

:D

I talk rubbish sometimes lol sorry for rambling on
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

*I have moved my comment to a dif. thread :D
(sorry)
strawberry
New Friend

Post by strawberry »

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone!
I am new, but not really as I have been reading all of your posts for some time now. I have been experiencing the prompts for almost two years, and a read of Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi set me on my newly found journey into meditation about year and a half ago.

I have experienced many interesting prompts, from the odometre of my car at 1111, to being awakened in the middle of the night at 2:22, 3:33, and again at 4:44. I must say what lead me to google the number thing was the fear of being woken so consistently back then at 3:3. I suppose I've always heard it was dead time, and being ignorant to what was really happening, it instilled fear in me, not the calm that I get from it now.

I am posting on the 9:11 thread as all of my prompts lately are 9:11, it's a little different for me, but I see a lot are receiving the same.

Glad I found you, meditation is very important to me, and I appreciate every inbox message from the midwayer friends that I so carefully mull over.

Posting today on my birthday, saying hello, and nice to be here!
Tricia :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

hi Tricia,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

AND . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless............
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Tricia!!

What a GREAT day to Post your first post!!!! Welcome, You will be very loved here!

:sunflower: :sunflower: :flower: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :flower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Tricia! :hithere

I love your picture -- of the strawberries. Making me hungry! :baby

Welcome to the board.

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Tricia,

September 25 is a great day to be born. :D You share it with two special people in my life..my sister and sister-in-law.
I'm sorry I am just a little late ..but I hope you had a wonderful day! :sunny:

Oh and a big warm welcome to the message board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Tricia! I was contemplating a second reading of Yogananda's book this morning. I was reading it just before a major change in my life. It's a great book!

Welcome to the site and have a happy birthday! Same day as my nephew.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Happy Blated Birthday Tricha :bana: :sunflower: when I firsy came onto the board I was Gypsies911 only because of my birthday, so Geoff changed it for me at my request out of respect.

Many dates throghout history hold huge and life changing events, Like when East Timor was given freedom they paid with their lives for that freedom in 100'00's of thousands. The tsuarnai many of us were affected that day and they days following, the Febuary fires in Victoria are forever etched in our mind, the bomb being dropped 6th August, the Berlin wall coming down 911.

I think it's about each of us on an individual basis my husband see's 555 why? I just suggest when he see's it stop and say thankyou which starts the flow of contact.

Yesterday is a good example he has a friend who he choose to let go of many years ago because of this poor man's addiction to drugs and alcohol, it's killing him, My husband was casually driving along looked at the clock 555 and thought ok Deb said they are trying to give you a message - what is the message???He asked himself.

His friend who he had not left on good terms a few years ago came into his mind he rang him, he was in despair with no tobacco or food. So Harry took these things to him, maybe sometimes it is that simple.

I don't know why but I kept getting prompts at least 2 times a day I had to come back here and now I feel peaceful and loved, Hope that answers some part of your question...well even a little bit

With love Gypsie :cheers:
Love is an action and not a word...
strawberry
New Friend

Post by strawberry »

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!!! :lol:

I am so happy to have found you, and look foward to reading your words of wisdom, and sharing experiences. I hope everyone is having a great day
:wink:
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

This morning I awoke at 5:33. After being up awhile I felt like my inner self was telling me there was something I needed to be doing. I waited and after a few minutes found myself thinking about this really crotchity old fa...Uhum, I mean 'elderly gentleman' WHIST who lives half an hour away who I know has not been well in a while. Long story short I decided I needed to do a sort of 'drive-by good deed'. Hehehe. Soon as I returned home I got a 9:11 prompt. So now I'm thinking its confirmation that I actually Needed to become 'involved'. Unless it was a health warning, because its cold and raining. Anyone?
Oh! Well, never mind...I just thought to walk into the kitchen to check on my tea and biscuits, and walked straight into an 11:11 prompt. :lol: Okay, I'm good to go!
Think I'll go with the 'needed to become involved' take.

I just Love it when that happens!!!

Love ALL,
John 8)
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sound LIKE it John!

LOVE!!!!!
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

Ya I've been seeing this one too lately. Then again I've seen just about any combination in the past year and half or so.

I haven't really felt a "danger" from it. Though I haven't become proactive in searching for answers or listening lately. :( I'm so ashamed. :oops: I've been kinda off in a sort of lala land brought on by stress and heartbreak recently. I'm slowly pulling myself back together. And seeing my prompts is great reminders of course that there is more to life than this past couple months of trouble. :wink:
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

I went through a phase where I was seeing a lot of 9:11’s ... just lately I’m seeing a lot of 9:10’s ... they kind of feel like the 11:10 prompts – a call on me to get involved, to take action ... I suppose the key thing for me to remember is to take note of what I’m thinking about when I see these prompts.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu