The Inward Sea

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Inward Sea

Post by happyrain »

I have been contemplating on truth and the nature of reality lately. I don't know if we will come close to understanding reality except from this lens with which we are viewing. And even then, I'm not sure that's the truth of what constitutes "reality." The raw, face-to-face understanding. Seeing things as they really are. Yes, everyone has an idea of what life is and how life ought to be lived. Well, this unique little piece was sent to my email this morning and it speaks to me. I hope you enjoy~

"The Inward Sea" by Howard Thurman

There is in every person an inward sea

And in that sea, there is an island

And on that island is an altar

And standing guard before that altar

is the angel with the flaming sword.

Nothing can get by that angel to be placed upon that altar

unless it has the mark of your inner authority.

Nothing passes the angel with the flaming sword

to be placed upon your altar

unless it be a part of the fluid area of your consent.

This is your crucial link with THE ETERNAL.
https://www.awakin.org/v2/read/view.php?tid=2599
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Inward Sea

Post by Geoff »

Hi Eric,

That's quite whimsical. For myself my lens is love. The only reality is love. So I don't dig flaming swords at all. For me I would need a better metaphor. But that does not destroy the image however. Its just a bit of lens that is cloudy for me.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

Love that word "whimsical" and yes - the Inward Sea. Tell us more about what truths and reality you've been pondering ... reality is never stagnant.

CHANGE - Blind Melon

"But I know we can't all stay here forever
So I'm gonna write my words on the face of today"

Hoon speaks the truth --- a lot of us are afraid or we just don't want to change. Regardless change happens --- ebbs and flows like the Inward Sea - HA! Very disconcerting -- still working on ACCEPTANCE.

CAM
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

“Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.

Herein lies the peace of God.”

(From A Course in Miracles)
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh gosh, I am NOT deep at all...LOL Now you all have me thinking of the flaming sword in "Good Omens."

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

CAM7215 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:17 pm Love that word "whimsical" and yes - the Inward Sea. Tell us more about what truths and reality you've been pondering ... reality is never stagnant.
Hi Cam,

Once I learned about the 12 dimensions that exist and obtained some information about what sort of beings exist in each level, I wanted to know how this related to the Spheres (or Morontia Worlds in TUB speak) that I know a great deal about. So I took the opportunity to ask a question of Josephus - the ancient Jewish fellow who has proved very adept at answering tricky questions through a friend. It was all arranged, Josephus announced he was happy to explain. We sat down and for about 30 minutes I listened to a message that did not even begin to answer my question. Instead it seemed to be the medium having a go at me in areas where our beliefs differ. Josephus finished and asked if I had further questions. I declined as we went nowhere with that. A few days later apparently Josephus explained that he would not answer questions that were only of interest to a few people. Huh? After accepting my question which I set out in great detail? He does have a rule that he will only answer questions relating to soul growth, but this question was clearly about that, so a new excuse came forth. Did it come from Josephus? Hmm.

I was very disappointed and that was not directed at Josephus. So I went looking for the answer and found it in about 36 hours, maybe less. Frankly it took me longer to create the web page to display the results. Now I do think Josephus could have done an excellent job had the medium not been too scared (my view) to go into things he knows nothing about and has no interest in. In any event channeling information your brain has no concept of is extremely difficult. The only exception to that, I have to add, is the UB. Because it is said the subject was totally disinterested in spiritual material.

So this is my latest pondering. Its a work in progress for sure: Dimensions, Densities and Spirit Spheres

Enjoy, maybe. Its a big jump for many.
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

WOW!!!!!! Knocked down by some sort of cough and cold but the Phoenix is rising - HA! Your website is beautiful - always need to first time scan and go back - sometimes to print - to parse it out (yellow highlighter works) and I do want to comment on your post, too.

In that Here and Now moment, I was wondering how does our Merkaba fit into the big picture? A close friend of mine brought me to a sweat lodge close to Galveston. She was getting in touch with her Native American roots. I was unable to sit inside for the entire ceremony but outside laying in the grass --- looking up was an upside down revolving lavender pyramid - more colors but definitely a purple. Several years later another friend commented it was my Merkaba - I could not grasp the concept at all until I found this particular video.

https://youtu.be/D9ohnyxcvEM?si=N7vvo6KAC91rcoqr

It was beautiful _ I have been to several sweat lodges since then. Never replicated that - vision - whatever. What an amazing Universe - Good Omens is a hilarious tv show, too.

CAM
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

In suspect the word Merkaba is used to describe projections of energy that may manifest in different ways. I developed what I thought was "unique" - a method of getting 10 or 20 people to create a huge energy ball. In one case I was leading a very strong group it was said the energy ball was 2 kilometres wide - over a mile!! On another earlier occasion we were suddenly joined by an ancient teacher who explained that this was not unique to me, but had been in use for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. So I realised I had been downloaded with the idea. I tried to explain it on my website: Geoff's Merkaba

AS to this being a personal phenomenon - well I think thats just using the name for yet another energy form, possibly one's aura?

Take care
Geoff
CAM7215
Busy Bee

The Inward Sea, Merkaba & Sri Yantra

Post by CAM7215 »

Appreciate the merkaba comments - I follow what you're saying, Geoff; essentially a higheri form of energy created by the sweat lodge participants leaving EGO behind and praying together. It is a definite phenomenon explained in different ways depending on individual spiritual beliefs.

Just had to take things on and solve them as a matter of principle. This decade has been much easier to manage - I am able to to actually walk away without having that mental wrestling match in my brain. I realize the lack of certain neurotransmitters cause depression. It's either wisdom or I have a leak up there!

CAM