My Stories

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
angel91124
Family

My Stories

Post by angel91124 »

Awhile ago, I had published a book called "the Adventures of Princess and Purr", it is on Amazon. Very cute story about my granddaughters and their kittens. Well, the kittens changed names (cause my granddaughters got a little older so now I put an ebook story called "Cali and Bella at Cheezie Chucks", story about same kittens, but all my grandchildren. Such a cute story, also on Amazon and also on Vook.com. Check them out, your little ones will love them.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My Stories

Post by Sandy »

Hi Angel :hithere
Good to see you again! Hope you and the family have been well.
I will check out your latest book. I have a little grandson now named Elijah. I'm sure he will love it when he gets just a little older. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
angel91124
Family

Re: My Stories

Post by angel91124 »

thank you Sandy,
the new ebook came out so cute. If your grandson likes kittens, he will enjoy these little stories. My youngest granddaughter after I read her the story, she asked me if these stories were true and I told her I make them up. She then told me she loves my stories!. Made me feel so special!! She is 6, her brothers are 4 and 5 and they love them too.
Have a great day, hope all is well.