New User Needs Answers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
BOD1977
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New User Needs Answers

Post by BOD1977 »

Hi guys,

Over the past few months I have been experiencing/noticing increased levels of the 11:11 phenom. It started out with the clock on my laptop during work. I’d often feel the need to look at exactly the right time at least 3 or 4 times a week. At first it was funny but now I’m starting to notice it elsewhere, almost like I’m drawn subconsciously to it. I see it on billboards, flight times and car stereo, I will regularly receive emails at 11:11. On my honeymoon last year my first bar bill came to $11.11 which just made me laugh. I am a rugby supporter and my team drew 11 to 11. Seriously am I just getting paranoid? I don’t think so. I wasn’t really that worried about it until last week when my wife got a hospital appointment, she is having an operation today at 11am. That right.....1.11.11 @11am. How freaky is that, as you can imagine it sent shudders down my spine. I really hope she’s going to be OK.

Anyway I just thought I’d share this with you all. Can anyone decipher what I am experiencing or offer some sort of explanation?

Thanks
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: New User Needs Answers

Post by AJ »

Welcome to the board. The FAQ's are a great place to start. Here is a short video on what it all means.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12137

I will have you and your wife in my prayers today for the operation. There is nothing to fear in all of this. These are not signs that something bad is going to happen to your wife but in the event that something does, you are not alone and what was going to happen was already going to happen but you can't live in fear and can't live in a world worrying about what next. As soon as I stop typing this I could get in a car crash and die but that does not keep me from getting in the car today.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi! Welcome! I couldn't have answered more perfectly than AJ. I think that these prompts are telling us that we're not alone no matter what happens, we have support and love.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi BODIE1977,

I agree with AJ and Clare's post and look to the 11:11 numbers you have been seeing as a very good thing, letting you know the Angels and Midwayers are with you. It is truly a blessing having them in your corner in good times and in bad. I hope and pray that your wife's operation goes well and that she is soon back in good health.

Love and Welcome,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
BOD1977
New Friend

Post by BOD1977 »

Aj and co thanks for your responses. You'll be pleased to hear my wife pulled through just fine. I will definately look into this more when I have time and read through some of the older posts to increase my understanding.

Can I ask you all a question please if you don't mind. Are all of you relegious people?

The reason for me asking this is because I have always been a believer of science and logic. I have never really took an interest in any religion at all. I always told myself that maybe one day religion would find me if it wanted. Over the last few years I have found myself being drawn to religion and thinking about a more spiritual lifestyle. DO you think this could be why I have started noticing 11:11 more? Like there's something there welcoming me?

I have been considering speaking to my local vicar about it as I think there maybe a reason I am changing my view from definitive answers to more spiritual.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

You'll be pleased to hear my wife pulled through just fine
wonderful news :sunflower:
DO you think this could be why I have started noticing 11:11 more? Like there's something there welcoming me?
i believe it very possible.... :D

religion. i consider myself spiritual. i have always believed in a 'higher being'......god.....but the chruch i belonged to which is a form of christianity, just did not 'get it ' for me....i stopped attending it when i turned 18. years & years later i found myself drawn towards eastern ways.....meditation and yoga....i feel at home now :loves the chruch's views and my views of 'god' were different,,,,they make 'him' out to be mean.... vengeful....yet so sweet and lovging the next minute.....i did not see eye to eye with them. they insist that a hell exists and devil.,..which i never believed in.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am so glad your wife came through okay. I couldn't have said it any better than Blue! "Organized" religion is not my thing as I have found too much hypocrisy and manipulation through fear. I always believed in God (or whatever name you want to give), but not punishment, burning fires in hell, etc. I think there are many paths to God, and no one religion is the "right" one. I believe if we take this journey with love in our hearts, we're on the right path. I started seeing the prompts when I was struggling to understand it all. Follow your heart.

Love, Clare
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bodi,

Good to hear about your wife.
BOD1977 wrote:Can I ask you all a question please if you don't mind. Are all of you relegious people?
Depends who "you" are. We don't hold any prejudice against any, whether they be atheist, agnostic, or from any or no religion. The angels are not into religion, nor against it. They work with each and every person just where they are.

I do not think of myself as religious, but I have very strong views, formed by two channeled books, the Padgett Messages and the Urantia Book. That makes me a heretical christian. The kind that would upset your vicar. Actually I just added a small personal protest to my car. I may post the pic here. LOL.
BOD1977 wrote:DO you think this could be why I have started noticing 11:11 more? Like there's something there welcoming me?
Absolutely.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bodi,
I am so glad to hear your wife's operation went well! That is very good news! :sunflower:

You know, I've been thinking the past few days about the divisions that we build between aspects of ourself and aspects of life around us and existence as we know it. For instance in the areas of science and religion and spirituality. The words we form in our mind regarding things things are in fact just that, mere words. Words we've come to use to instantly categorize in our minds these things forming a picture of sorts and the words we choose to use to describe these things generally reflect our own knowledge or respect of such. A part of me is beginning to believe that in fact these things are not so difffernt from each other after all. They are all important aspects making up the whole of life...One without the other would sort of make our existance more difficult sort of like cutting off a limb. Sure we can adjust and find ways around using a particular arm or leg but in reality we have sort of handicapped ourselves.. I hope in the future world our children and many, many grandchildren inhabit is a place where walls and boundaries do not exist but rather they enjoy a natural merging of all that compliments life and creates an eternity that is beautiful, exciting, facinating and precious.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy, perfect! I hope and pray for the same thing. I don't want to go on a "religion" bashing, but it just seems that many religions are what is dividing us as a human race. Politics and ethnicity too. We can do our share, though.

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I agree with you Clare. The people of this era have some difficult things to overcome. The prize is better than anything we can imagine though so we try to remain positive, through the hopefully temporary divisions and even the need for these divisions that appears necessary at this time. :lol: I have my own prides and prejudices to overcome as far as religion goes...whew..got my work cut out for me there. (((HUGS)))
and much love, Sis, :kiss:
Sandy