My Story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Master11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My Story

Post by Master11 »

Hello Everyone. First of all let me say that I'm glad to be here. I feel a strange connection to you all, a love that I can't describe. For most of my life I've felt out of place even though I was extremely popular and still am to this day(I'm 28), still somewhat young I guess you could say. I'll tell you all about the events that have transpired in order for me to arrive here.

A few months ago I started writing a screenplay for a film and I was working on it constantly. Oddly enough I started seeing 2:22 over and over. At first I just disregarded it as a coincidence. I've owned clocks for years as we all have and have never noticed a pattern like this. Again I disregarded it but I kept seeing it, It was just too obvious. So then I figured I was either losing my mind or something was trying to communicate with me. So then I looked into these number patterns and from my understanding I was on the right path as I was seeing 111,222,333 so on and so forth. After trying to get the film off of the ground for some time I became a bit frustrated. I was constantly hearing that money was needed to make the film, and I would always say its not about money but about the message the film is trying to relay. So out of frustration my current business strategy was born, at the time I felt like since money was so important I'll make enough to finance the movie on my own but little did I know that it wasn't even about that. I recently set out and have incorporated a National Small Business Acquisitions Firm just a week ago, but the funny thing is that when I decided to found the firm and work on the business plan I began to see 1:11 2:11 11:11 12:11 etc. I would see them all, all the time. Just the other day I was driving on a street that I have driven down a million times and for some reason I looked up when I was at the stop sign and the house number in front of me was 1011, my CD was playing Track 11 and it was 1:11 PM. This all happened simultaneously. So today I was saying to myself "Ok this is a coincidence and its happened to a lot of people so I don't know if this is real"...my phone rang at exactly 10:11 right as I was thinking that. I'm pretty certain it was not a coincidence. Oh and did I mention that the address of the house I grew up at was 1211...and my birthday is the 11th of March. I am my mothers only child.

I am excited about having the opportunity to speak with "my own kind" I guess you could say. It makes me fell a lot less crazy. My major goal is to start some charities and help the world. One has to make money in order to give it away. I want to educate the children of the world. I want to bring peace to nations that have fought for centuries. I think we will change the world. It starts with us.

As I said I have just founded the company and I think it would be best to have 11ers as board members and partners. We can do something great. I feel like I belong here but if i don't then I sincerely apologize.

PM me for more information and my phone number. I would be glad to speak with any of you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My Story

Post by Geoff »

Dear Master11,

Welcome.

Many of us have had similar experiences. I have edited your post, as we do not encourage the posting of email addresses, and its trivial for folks to PM you.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Master11
New Friend

Post by Master11 »

Hello Geoff and thanks so much for the welcome. My sincerest apologies for posting the email. I was unaware.

Thank You again so much for your kindness.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Master11,

I welcome you as well! You will find this place is where we belong. You should find peace and comfort here, you're among the best friends possible. I'm grateful that God brought me here. We have been chosen to join a great adventure. Your story is your ticket!

Blessings to you!

Touched
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel