Did I offend him!!!??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
listeningeyes
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Did I offend him!!!??

Post by listeningeyes »

Lastnight I got an AMAZING prompt IMO.I was deep asleep and I was jolted awake because my husbans cell phone light came on and it made the "message sent" tone,I jumped awake and looked around and our clock said in huge numbers 11:11 but I started to panic!! I ran to my sons room and checked on him then I got back in bed and my heart was racing! It wasnt the nature of what woke me p that scared me,it was that i was woken up by a light and a noise that wasnt supposed to happen.My first thought being woken up that loudly was that someone broke into the house or something.I got an overwhelming sense of urgency,so that was my first thought.

Then I closed my eyes and started saying I was sorry,and apologizing over and over because I didnt want him to be offended that I got so scared because of a prompt,I had tears in my eyes because I worried he would never do it again because maybe he thought I was ungrateful.Thankfully I was jolted awake at 2:22,I have seen that prompt on here but its not one that I get often and im not sure of the meaning,im just happy I got another one!!!

Did I upset or offend an Angel in any way??? And if I did,how to I tell him im sorry? :sorry:
Paul

Re: Did I offend him!!!??

Post by Paul »

Dear Serena,

There is nothing to fear. Your celestial friends were sending you a message that everything will be OK. It is natural to be fearful when you first start receiving the prompts. After some time you will no longer fear the prompts.

The 2:22 prompt is that of the chief of the secondary midwayers, Bzutu. They are not offended or upset that you woke in a panic. They love you unconditionally. They just want you to know that you will be alright.

Love,
Paul
listeningeyes
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by listeningeyes »

Oh Thank you Mr.Paul!!!! That was a great answer!!! Im so happy!! I couldnt stop kicking myself for getting so scared!!!

:bana: I feel sooo much better now!!! I didnt know there was more then one midwayer prompting me! Man they really know how to make you feel special!!! :loves

I wish there was a way to thank them,they are always there when i need them,even if its something small like when I get stressed about bills or something stupid.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Serena, you wrote:
I wish there was a way to thank them,they are always there when i need them
They know that you are grateful.
Sometimes I thank Them out loud, it makes me feel better.

:loves Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra