Déjà vu and Prompts Coincide?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Déjà vu and Prompts Coincide?

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I tend to experience alot of Déjà vu. I'm only 19, and this has been happening all my life. It only lasts a few seconds, but I'm certain I've been in the event before or when everything seems familiar, I'm certain everything was in the same place when it happened. Is this odd for a 19 yr old male to experience anything like this? I don't get visions of past lives or anything like that. Its just acts of Déjà vu when I least expect it. This happens rarely, but sometimes on the same day I receive one or more time prompts, sometimes It happens without a time prompt.

This spiritual phenomena has been occurring all my life, but I wasn't aware that it could be spiritual, I thought it was just something 'Out of the Blue', cause I was younger and didn't have a knowledge like I do today.

So does anyone here experience Déjà vu aswell as Time Prompts, I have many more psychic phenomena that happens/happened years before, for example, I can spot words in a word search about 3-4 times in a row with my eyes closed, cause I can feel some sort of energy. It might be pure luck, but this used to happen in high school, when teachers gave out word searches on boring days. I haven't done any word searches since that time though. I also seem to be connected to my TV when I sleep because as soon as it goes off when I'm sleeping, I wake up, like if a power switch in my mind was switched. Sleeping without sound is impossible for me, because the constant piercing ringing in my ears, so I keep the TV on so the ringing stops.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Déjà vu and Prompts Coincide?

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Jhartsock,

I and many on this board have experienced Deja Vu. I go through periods where I get it a lot and then I will go through years without having any episodes. I am sure there are many different explanations out there but the one that seems to feel right to me is that they are simply reminders that we are on the right path. That our spirits are letting us know we are connected and heading in the right direction. Regardless of what they are, possibly even being simply the events of a premonition dream, I think they, in and of themselves, point to the fact that there is more to this world we live in than meets the eye. And you experiencing them and the other phenomenon that you have encounter seems to suggest that you may be more open or in tune than some of the more average folks in the world. I would, however, suggest getting a check up to make sure the ringing in your ear isn't a health issue. If only for your own piece of mind.

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Love,
Michelle