Here's a Wow!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Here's a Wow!!!

Post by luvinlife »

So, I'm getting ready to move, and the deal fell through. Today, I found a townhome in the newspaper and the address is 111 Club Way, #111....it get's better....I called the realtor to inquire about it. When I hung up the phone it was 11:11. I'm thinking this might be my next home!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Here's a Wow!!!

Post by mm1111 »

You are right!! That is a wow! Hope it works out for you!
Follow your heart
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Sure does look like this is the place for you!
Lola
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Heres hoping. I am hanging in on two sales at the moment, hoping both will go through.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Good luck to you both Clare, and Geoff! Keeping you in my thoughts.

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:So, I'm getting ready to move, and the deal fell through. Today, I found a townhome in the newspaper and the address is 111 Club Way, #111....it get's better....I called the realtor to inquire about it. When I hung up the phone it was 11:11. I'm thinking this might be my next home!

Love, Clare
I've always lived at # 13, three houses in fact. Just doing a deal to buy a home to rent out to my daughter and her three freinds for university . When I look at the house number, once again # 13. Go figure. :shock:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Pet wrote:
Good luck to you both Clare, and Geoff! Keeping you in my thoughts.
Me too! keeping you guys in my thoughts... Clare and Geoff, I'm hoping the home deals pan out for both of you! :finger: :loves

Roxie...it sure sounds like # 13 is your special number...where houses are concerned anyway. 8) I'm hoping things work out for the best for you too! :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Clare,
after writing my coments on this post I left my office to go to the bank. On the way I was thinking, hmmm, are
we all nuts or is this real, you know, the doubting Thomas thingy . As the thought is going through my mind I look at the
clock and it's 11:11. :) Later I go to the gym during lunch and on my way back to the office I start to think about this again, I look at the clock and I see 1:11 :) I arrive at my office, answer my messages and then start to return my calls.
On the first call I get a the answering machine which I leave a message on for the customer. I hang up the receiver and see the time elapsed on the phone is 1:11. OK , I give up, I tried to be a doubter, it's just too dificult to be one. :D :D

By the way, I do think you should get that house :lol: :lol:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie, that's great! They won't let me NOT believe! Today, I was meditating at lunch. Before I got in my car, I asked for some words in a song that I might need to hear. I got in my car, turned on the radio, and the first three words in the song that I heard were "keep on believing"..... :lol:

Love, Clare
Lisa1111
Busy Bee

Post by Lisa1111 »

hi im new here i just want to say good luck and that is so cool :D
sammy

Post by sammy »

so when do you find out?????

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow, is right, Clare!! I think that may be the one for you, too! Coool!
And, I second Sammy's query: When do you find out??

And good luck Geoff!
Hope to be joining the moving club soon, myself!

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Lisa1111 wrote:hi im new here i just want to say good luck and that is so cool :D
Welcome Lisa. You may want to post an introduction under new topic so others can welcome you and
offer some advise about the site and what it's all about. I'm relatively new here as well , so I'm not the
one to give you any direction. 1111 is my thing too, it is one of the most common denominators here.

Good Luck and have fun. :hithere

TGIF
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Well, I haven't heard anything. But, what I DO know is that even if that isn't going to be my new home, I know that they're watching/guiding me to the right place. I keep hearing "you'll be in the exact place for you and your kids"....so, I'm just going with the flow!

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Well, I haven't heard anything. But, what I DO know is that even if that isn't going to be my new home, I know that they're watching/guiding me to the right place. I keep hearing "you'll be in the exact place for you and your kids"....so, I'm just going with the flow!

Love, Clare

I would not like to move at this point, I can't see how people do that. I've been in the same home
since I built it in 1987 . I sold our cottage that we used during the summer months and that just
about tore my heart out. I just restored a car that I bought originally in 1985 because I couldn't part
with it. :( I drive my wife nuts, because I cannot part with anything, including her :lol: She trys to
get rid of me but, I just keep coming back :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm like that too Roxie...I get so attached to things...even things that don't actually belong to me. :roll: If I had it my way...we'd all be up to our eyeballs in "cherished stuff". I think it is the memories surrounding the stuff that really hold the affection for me. (Honestly though...I'm working hard at letting go and keeping some sort of perspective...realizing I will always have the memories (hopefully) even if I haven't got the "treasure" anymore.)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I am the same way. I love anything attached to those that I love and can be quite ridiculous about it. For instance, when my son comes home to visit, if he drinks from a glass and leaves it in a room other than the kitchen, because I know he was the last one to use that glass, I will not touch it until he comes home again. I still have the last glass my Dad drank from and he died twenty two years ago. No one has used it since he did. My husband is worse than I am, he holds on to all kinds strange things. I have to go behind him and ask him to rethink his logic on holding on to some of the items.
Lola
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

You clinging Ivy's are hilarious! I much prefer to be unattached to any material stuff. But Lola,
the glass thing...now that's different! Aww!
Throughout my life I've moved about 27 times. Each time we move, we do a proper house clearing
and I always feel better for it...ya know? lighter!

Love, Pet

So? Any news Geoff, Clare?
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Because I used to think my "friends" were ghosts, I would do house clearings. In one of the places, it appeared to only piss whatever was there in addition to my "friends", off. So, my husband and son don't want me to do it any longer.

What is funny about the glass thing is that my son doesn't realize that we do this. He once left a plastic cup on a ledge. It was completely out of place. He just thought that we were beng a bit slovenly in leaving it there. Frankly, I was relieved when he came home and I could throw it away. I also have hand prints that he left on a wall over a decade ago and I haven't been able to bring myself to wash them off. See, we lived here when he was around ten. Then, we moved away for a number of years and returned. There was no one living in the house for over two years and the lady that did live here did not do any cleaning. So, the walls were left as they were when we moved away over ten years ago. I hadn't seen the prints at the time. I didn't see them until we returned. Now, they are there as a reminder of when he was a little boy with sticky fingers and not a grown youngman. I showed them to him telling him I couldn't bring myself to wash them off. He just shook his head and patted my mine.
Last edited by LolaandLight on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lola
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm like you, Pet. I've moved many times before I had my kids. I actually like the change. Like the "glass' story, when my nephew was a baby and he would put his little prints all over the furniture, my mother (who was usually always cleaning), would leave his little prints on the furniture as a reminder of him.

Love, Clare