Out-of-Body with Celestial Engineer, Isaac.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Out-of-Body with Celestial Engineer, Isaac.

Post by George »

To All,

There was a time when my Out-of-Body experiences were almost as common as the transmissions that came through. Most of these OBE’s were with my friend, Isaac, or with Isaac and Machiventa. Some few were with the Midwayers of the old Australian Emergency Platoon. There have not been many OBE’s of late, but this short trip to LA was worth recording and transcribing.

Celestial Engineer, Isaac, is capable of working on the communication circuits without a moment's break for many weeks. Then he takes "time out" which he calls "holidays" and his favorite destination is this planet – Sandy.

Idaho, US of A, December 22, 2004.
Celestial Engineer, Isaac.
Subject: “Travel to an Los Angeles Ghetto.”

Received by Sandy Montee.

Isaac: “Hello Sandy, yes I am here. Shall we go today?”

Sandy: “Give me a few minutes to get ready and out of the house. Back here, I will talk into the recorder about what I see along the way.

[Reporting only] “We are up high, going west towards Seattle, but now we are turning south on our way to LA, I believe. Yes, this is Los Angeles now. We have come to a halt, and I see we are in a poor neighborhood here. There are few people on the street of mostly abandoned buildings. There is not a clue that anyone will celebrate the Christmas season here. No decorations or lights.

“We are approaching an older woman, who is carrying a large bag. I see only an old hat in that sack. The lady is walking slowly, and she has a pronounced limp.

[Addressing the lady] “Would you like to talk with me?

[Reporting] “She looks at me rather frightened, as if I am going to accuse her of having done something wrong.

Sandy: “Are you a homeless person?”

The Lady: “The streets are my home. Other homeless people are my friends, but I have no immediate family. I have no money for food or proper shelter, and I just wander around during the daytime and check garbage bins for food, and whatever else I can find and use.”

Sandy: “Why don’t you apply for welfare payments, or a job, so you can have an apartment and heat and food?

[Reporting] “Again she looks at me as if I don’t know much about real poverty. She turns and she is walking away from me now.”

Isaac: “We should be getting back now. I will see you again soon.”

Notes: Whohaa! Before I know it we are back at my house. This was such a brief encounter, yet I realize how seldom I think about other people’s severe struggles in life. How come I even asked her why she didn’t get a job? She never had a place to shower, nice clothes to make a good impression, or an address or telephone number to leave with a potential employer. No car to drive.

Such things I take for granted. And do I ever appreciate the lifestyle I have? Wow, I am going to count my blessings all this Christmas Season!!!

© 11:11 Progress Group

"Sous la Sauvegarde de Michael tout est possible."
(When taken under Michael’s wing, all things are possible)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts