Is this a sign??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ThreeAngel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Is this a sign??

Post by ThreeAngel »

Hello! I have been getting 11:11, 9:11 signs for months now. I have learned that when I see these numbers something major is going to come into or happen in my life. These numbers and seeing a blue heron fly in front of me are the signs I have come to recognize as significant for me. Recently I met a man on the internet through a support group. We literally talked through email once before the group was shut down. It was as if we had made the connection the universe wanted us to make so the group was no longer needed. My question is that I am 100% positive that we met for a "reason". The signs and "coincidence" of our meeting were obvious to me, but how do I figure out WHY we met. Do I just need to let it play out or do I try to "figure it out"? How do I know if it's a romantic connection we share, a soul connection we share or absolutely no connection whatsoever and it really was just a "fluke" that we met. This may be off topic for this forum, but I wasn't really sure where to put this post. When I email him, the time is 11:11 when I send it, when we're texting at night I'll look at the clock after our last message and it will be 11:11. What is someone trying to tell me about this person? Any ideas would be so much appreciated. Mary :-) P.S. This is THE most amazing man I have ever met! I didn't know people as amazing existed!
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi ThreeAngel,

Welcome to the board.

I agree with you when you said that you should just let things play out, instead of trying to figure it all out. I think that as time goes by, things will naturally unfold on their own, and you'll learn more about how and why things have happened.

take care,

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.