11 birds

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
myst1calz
New Friend

11 birds

Post by myst1calz »

not long ago, rain was falling down hard in southern cali. i was coming home from school. noticed my sister's car parked in front of the garage. honked for her to move her car so i can park inside garage. while i waited, i noticed the storm was quickly moving away. clouds were just moving really fast. i decided to look up. as i watched the clouds move away, i saw some birds flying high above the sky in formation. decided to count them. i counted 11 birds.

also, i've had quite a vivid and powerful dream about birdlike beings from another planet about a year ago. i will continue to talk about this dream later when i have more time.

also like to add, the 11:11 time prompt has been happening to me as well. so is 12:12 and possibly others that im not aware of. many things have happened in life. many emotional crises and many changes happening. now what i need more than anything is just a peace of mind which i cant seem to get.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Mystz1cal,

Some of us do get bird prompts too, apparently the midwayers can influence them.....?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi & welcome Myst1calz...yeah I have lovely experiences with birds. Sometimes a buzzard appears and flies along side me as I'm driving in the mountains. it will glance at me and it's a very moving experience for me!

Looking forward to hearing more fom you.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello and a big welcome to the board Myst1caltz,

You wrote...
many emotional crises and many changes happening. now what i need more than anything is just a peace of mind which i cant seem to get.
Most of us can identify with these words. It will happen just as you desire with patience and understanding of yourself. This is where I often struggle... I want something instantly and then allow frustration with myself to interfere and even prevent that which I desire... learning to relax and live each day in present centered awareness is a beautiful thing... How do we achieve it? Perhaps it is simpler than we think...As we live with love, appreciation, and gratitude for all things, finding something to be grateful about at the end of the day, our life begins to flow with a calmness and a tranquil purpose... I have a beautiful friend who was diagnosed with a dreaded disease, ALS years ago. She could easily crawl into herself and think of a million reasons why she should be miserable...yet she doesn't and instead at the end of the day discovers that she has so much to be thankful for... There is so much peace in her life despite the debilitating illness. So perhaps if we look at ourselves and the world with eyes of love we will discover that peace already surrounds us.

I too look forward to hearing more of your experiences. Nice meeting you, Myst1calz.
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome Mist1calz,
I'm sure you'll like it here, we are all friendly folk who do our best to help others. Seems our unseeen helpers sense our need in times of distress. Hence the prompts of one kind or another and they can prompt just for fun too.
Love lilly xoxox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
myst1calz
New Friend

Post by myst1calz »

thank you all for your kind and friendly remarks. im sure i'll feel quite at home here. again, thank you :)