Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy,

Yes of course.

And I'm not Sikh- nor am I Sufi.

I'm just Eric. And that's the point. Sandy dancing with God. Eric dancing with God. All unique forms, dancing and learning. Because I don't feel inclined to summon any one personality through the AC CD is not meant to belittle anyone else's experience. I would be happy with whoever/whatever wishes to come through and teach me. My attitude is, it doesn't matter who it is- in the end- I am here relishing the Experience with and of God.

I say these forms are reflections of what our personality is comfortable with because- I believe, like the peacock angel- this entity does not care whether you call him Melek Taus, Melchizedek, Al Khadir, Quetzalcoatl... Despite having taken all these different forms through out culture, his message is more important than his identity. What I've come to understand, his message is one of Eternal Life. Life after Life. All Life. All God.
But what of those other unique personalities who honor god and fear the peacock angel to be akin to the devil? Well, their path is just as valid- and whoever their helpers are coming through to them... I believe the translation of our experience has much to do with what we're comfortable with. Does it make sense? And that's not the only way to experience. There is a true discipline to see things as they are, and when we do- their is no need to contest beliefs or say anything. And there are real moments of shock to what we think to be reality. Behind it all is a most generous, loving guiding intelligence- the same sensation you described and felt for this magnanimous being. That sensation is the foundation behind it all. THAT is all I am saying I wish to get close to. Now and forevermore. And you're right- I experience it by being the unique me, you being the unique you- interacting with life. Breathing Life and simply existing... Behind these forms is my Beloved.

Maybe now we are both understanding each other better? :lol: And if not, Oh well! Hope to see you tonight! :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good morning. I hope everyone had a nice memorial day. I did AC #3 last night.
Does George have any written material on explaining the thought process behind the AC? I ask because I got a little lost with all the visuals.

Initially, I was a dried up leaf and I immediately fell through the blue ray of the rainbow and my leaf was crumbling away. It was nice. It felt healing.
Then he had me create my scene in nature which I finally decided would be a scene I had dreamt about - a golden lit bayou.
When it was time to walk down the stairs I imagined a 2D plane of a Universe squared at the bottom which I would jump through but by the time I got to the last step we were instructed to step into a shower.
I did try to keep up with everything, not realizing I was also creating my office space for someone needing healed or for a visit from celestials.

This last part I do not think was a true visual as much as my mind creating things- but the idea of feather and scales were in my mind. When it was time to see where the elevator took me I started to imagine a green skinned being- possibly genderless, and they may have had scaley skin with small feathers coming off their body.

Hmm.

I will try again next Monday!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

I wrote:
That is what works for me and allows me to get up in gratitude every morning.

I guess the reason I see them as distinct beings is that they are not perfected as of yet...well most of them ... and they love the Creator. I feel it sometimes when they share it...their great love for this magnanimous being. :happy

I hope this helps you understand me a little better and my chosen journey to the Divine.
I was in no way implying your path was any less than my own. Since you had opened up about what you believe I was sharing too, something about mine...something I rarely do these days. Experience is everything. Experience with the Divine and often times it is very personal. Perhaps we are all right and all wrong but in the end does it matter the color of the creator's "hair "especially considering the impression that He or She continually changes it to suit the beloved child's needs at the time? ;)

With the AC yes there are some written instructions. I hope they are on my computer. The section between the stairs and the shower occurs rather quickly, I always wanted to spend more time there too, but the most important part is the shower itself I think. You may find you will evolve your workshop over time to meet your needs and sometimes it does it on its own. Like when a need arises it will be met. George used to say allow, allow, allow. In other words, do not push the images...just be and they will come to you....when you are ready. Wingzie and I had very similar experiences in our early days. We would get to our decked-out workshops and wait...and nobody would come. Suddenly one day it happened and showed me the difference between pushing and allowing. (being in beta or alpha)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

These are not the AC instructions, but you may find something that helps here anyway, here.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 10a0628276

Hey Eric, I've just been reading the above thread and "listening to some old friends and familiar faces. I find there is some good practical advice there that isn't in the AC instructions. So it is well worth a read and a walk down memory lane for some of us.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I am happy you would feel comfortable enough to share! I am not worried about right or wrong, I understand the multitude of expression and the limited nature of mortal comprehension.

Here's to our continued discovery! :loves :alien: :happy :elephant:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

So I'm not sure if the AC is in part responsible but last night/this morning I had a very life like hypnagogic experience. I dreamt I was falling asleep, everything in my room was as it is except the door to my bedroom was open when in actuality it is kept close. I dreamt my friend Javier was dragging himself towards my bedroom. He told me he desperately needed rest and liked my room for how dark I keep it. I didn't seem to mind, I turned to my side away from Javi with hopes I'd fall asleep(I was feeling rather tired myself) when it dawned on me he wanted some of the blankets. So I gave him a share of the blankets when suddenly I woke up and realized I was dreaming.

I wonder if I just had my first patient visit. ???