Be the Best You Can Be.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Be the Best You Can Be.

Post by George »

To all on 11:11 Progress and Associated Lists.

This is Sandy Montee, who together with George Barnard began the awesome task of reaching out worldwide to those who were 11:11 prompted by the Secondary Midwayers—‘our dear cousins just slightly removed from us in time’.

It was early in 2001 in Toormina, Australia, when Prince Machiventa Melchizedek suggested that we take on this task of International Outreach. However, in the past year, and due to family concerns, I’ve not been able to be a contributor to this venture. It would be fair to say that I have been “through hell and back” for a prolonged period with relatives sick and dying, but now I’ve returned to once more spread the words of my Friend and Teacher since 1993, Machiventa.

Below is a very short message from the Planetary Prince, and although it is clearly directed just at me (and left me most surprised by the terminology he used), I think it to be of value to others, also.

Idaho, US of A, November 14, 2004.
Machiventa Talks.
Subject: “Be the Best You Can Be.”

Received by Sandy Montee.

Machiventa: “It is so easy to think we are functioning at our best, when in actuality this is hardly ever the case. Our Father Creator has given us power beyond comprehension. And when we choose to use that power, we can be instrumental even in Divine Creation. This is Machiventa.”

I typed out the recording, and stared at his words in surprise. Then I realized how often we all forget that a Fragment of the Creator of All indwells each and every one of us.

Glad to at last be back with you all… Sandy.

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
www.1111Angels.com
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts