The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mo,

Good to hear from you and glad to hear you are "overcoming".

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Morning Light
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Morning Light »

Hey Geoff!
Thank you, your kind words mean alot to me :wink:

I'm hangin' on and hangin' in :albino:

Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey my lovely second Family! I do love popping onto this thread, saddo that I am, I reread the posts to give me comfort!

Here's Phil's latest, and probably the last unless it's some kind of a miracle!

" I'm in Puerto Varas today after a hell of a drinking last
night in Chonchi. With the friends from the hostel we were watching the
football match, Chile vs ARgentina. Tonight I'm going out with people from
this hostel and tomorrow I'm catching the bus back to Bariloche as with
Francis we want to go to El Bolson and meet Nancy's family. I've also got
to make tracks up to Mendoza ans Salta and perhaps the north of Chile which
sounds really nice, but will see. Big kisses Papaxx I've also had so much
input in the past and drink in the last 5 weeks that my brain is in overload
and so I need a rest as I am unable to function properly, meeting new people
all the time, new places and not being able to communicate properly in
Spannish, I worked all that out for myself lately as I've been feeling very
strange at times. There's another Californian here who is singing and
playing the guitar I think. If you decide to go to America, you should
think of going to California, San Francisco, they sound great and the young
people from there who travel sound really switched on. Love Philxx"

Hmm! I wish I could nag him a bit! Pet xxx
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Ahh Yeah Petra!
San Francisco would be an awesome time! I'd Love to stay there longer me-self when next I visit :rabbit: Maybe Phil would like to visit America eh? See San Francisco... hmmmnn
Luv Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Mo' and Petra,
Guess we've all had our hat days! Mo' glad to hear you're getting more comfortable. Do you still get to watch your grandson?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

HI Kim,
Do you still get to watch your grandson?
No, not on the week days but I have two grandbabies spending this weekend with me :wink:

Here is a message from six year old Kestin.

Hello!! My name is Kestin. I went to the Cinderella Ice Capades today. Later, we got to dress up and I had fun. We dressed up and we ate with Cinderella. Good-bye Kestin

Hugs all Around!
Mo'
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kestin,
That sounds like a pretty exciting day! Like a Fairy Tale wish come true. I love to watch ice skating, it's so beautifully graceful. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a nice time.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kestin,

That sounds like you had a lot of fun.

love,
Geoff.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello there Kestin,

It sounds like you day a great day! Guess what? I've got a son who is 6 yrs. old as well! His name is Jaydon and Im sure he would like to say hi to you sometime! You two could be pen pals. We live in Saskatchewan Canada, do you know where that is? Saskatchewan is known as the breadbasket of the world, which means we grow lots and lots of grain here. There is 38 million acres of farmland is Saskatchewan.

Maybe you could tell us about you and where you live and I could get Jaydon to give you a message sometime tomorrow. Will you be at your Grandma's tomorrow?

Oh well, nice to hear from you Kestin! I'll chech the message board tomorrow and we will see.

Hello to everyone else!
Love Justy :sunny:
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Mo'!!
It's nice to hear from you... and Kestin!!
I am wishing you the very best with your new job. Sometimes it can be very trying to get used to something new. But I'm sure you've got what it takes to do exactly what needs to be done and what is right for you.
Please tell Kestin "hello" and that I think it's wonderful that they got to eat with Cinderella!!! WOW!!! How cool was that!!!
Thinking of you everyday...
Love you'
Brenda 8)
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All
This thread is like a runaway train :bike: I can't believe it there is so much to take!
I have been so busy with the boys and all.
I wanted to share a beautiful story with you and it is a bit sad as well but relates to The Secret..
The twins started a new school last week as we are moving closer to Sydney and a house with floorboards..
I have felt like the worst parent and really in reflection I could have logged on and shared the insanity of the last 2 weeks with my Angel Family :happy wish I had but I was standing knee deep in the flow of life.

We dressed the boys for their new school (as you know there has been much change in their lives) and all seemed well. My daugther Yasmin came for the drive to support the boys. Well we arrived and Jack just broke down in the car, "I can't do it again Mum I'm so sorry" I truly did not know what to do, Billy bolted for the office and went off happily to his new class. Jack became more and more distressed and the principal came out to the car and invited him to sit in his office and have a cool drink. He spent about 20minutes talkng to him while we waited outside, I was at a loss and felt like I failed my little boy. The principle came out and said "better to take him home today, we always have tomorrow"

All the way back Jack cried "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" it was plain awful.

The principle called me and mentioned Jack was frighted to start a new school because we leave and he can't loose another friend after his mate Jordan was killed last year in the car accident. Maybe this was the moment where the realization of Jordan and Kierans death truly hit him, I just don't know.

I warned my mother to not roll her eyes or say anything hurtful to him as I walked back with him behind me
(she has that old school of thought "pull your socks up" mentality)

He went up to the room he was staying in (my darling friend has given us her house while we wait for ours to become available) after about 40 minutes he came downstairs eyes all swollen a look of shame flashing across his face and handed me a peice of paper.

He said I learned it from 'The Secret' at 10 years of age Jack had written his first gratitude list.. I raced over sobing, wraped my arms around him and told him how proud I am of who he is as a person and how sorry I am life has been hard for him the last year or so.

His list read; family members names, his dog and cat, food and shelter and at the end he wrote God's Love.

He asked me to turn it over and on the back was his vision board it said ...... lots of new lifetime friends and may Jordan and Keiran's mother Helen smile again... (I have tears and goosebumps)

As I re-read this thread todayI saw arguments for and aganist
'The Secret'

It isn't new, why that name, it's not a secret and so on and so on also please if I offend anyone I am sorry it not my aim here.

My aim is to say for a little boy who hasn't done years of inner searching or read mountains of books like I have watching 'The Secret' was new. It did reach him at a deep level and gave him a new tool to turn a painful experience into a hopeful situation.
It gave Jack hope.....

Much love Gypsie :loves
Love is an action and not a word...
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I forgot to mention Billy's Secret story.. the house we are staying in is a Department of Housing (Council) and the street is known for being a bit dangerous, as it's in the inner city suburb of Glebe (personally I love this street). Anyway billy was out the front on his scateboard and the local kids were gathering around him. A little aborignal boy who is about 6 years of age has become Billy's friend. Last night Billy came inside without his scateboard and I asked him where it was he answered
" I gave it to the little boy because he said he had always wished for one but never got anything like that"

I said that was very kind of him and looked out the window to see the little boy with kids gathered around him as he tried to ride his new toy.
Jack said "he manifested it didn't he?" remembering the boy in the secret who finally got his bike.
Did he I thought as I layed in bed, a knowing feeling came over me and I imagined all the children in this street getting a scateboard. Again I say it might not be new for us but it is impacting on my children is a beautiful way....
Love Gypsie
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Dear Gypsie,
Oh my... what wonderful stories you've shared with us. You are blessed to have such wonderful boys. And we are blessed that you would share just a little bit of them with us. Thank you so very much from my heart to yours.
God bless you...
Love,
Brenda 8)
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone,

Wow, I just today got an email for the first time in a week or so that there was a new message on this thread, but once I got here, it turns out that there have actually been tons of messages since I last wrote in! :shock:

Oh Gypsy, what beautiful stories -- your story of Jack and what he wrote on his gratitude list brought tears to my eyes! And Billy's story is wonderful too! What a wonderful thing to do as a parent, to bring the Secret into your sweet childrens' lives -- thanks for sharing this! :love

Love and Blessings to you all,
Debbie
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Petra,

I had to chuckle at your hair-coloring story! :lol: I've never colored my hair before, but recently, I've fantasized about maybe sometime getting auburn streaks or highlights (I have some already naturally, but it'd be fun to have more, so that it stood out more). I've also imagined that if I ever dyed my hair, I'd like it to be a really natural-looking auburn. One of my grandmas was half Irish, and had natural auburn hair and freckles when she was young. I always thought that was so cool, but she hated it, said she got teased all the time as a kid. I've heard it's hard to dye your hair red and get it to come out right -- one friend of mine tried it many years ago, but it turned fire-engine red :shock: , so she had to have it re-dyed back to its original color, and she never tried it again! :roll:

Love,
Debbie
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Mo, Gypsie-Debs, Debbie, Brenda, Justy oh EVERYONE!!!!

Gypsie, man! I bawled me little heart out for little Jack. Oh bless him sooo much, I wish I could give that guy a real hug, but here's a cyber one instead, and for you...one of the beautifullest and kind-hearted mother's in the world!!! You better believe it girly! {{{{HUG}}}}

Today as I was zipping over the gorgeous greenish country roads to take the kids to school (the scenic way, it takes 5 minutes longer), the sun was shining through some big gaps in the otherwise leaden sky, and all was honky-dorey with the world! I cried out: "Hello Sun, great to see ya gorgeous!" and then Manny said: "Could you turn it down a bit Mr. Sun, my eyes are hurtin'!" and sure enough, it went behind a cloud! So I bellowed back: "Take no notice of my Son, Mr Sun, and beam your brightness on us again, else I'll look a right plum in my aviators!" Well, must have been a (as Rob calls it) koinkidink, because right enough, the sun shone once more, which caused us to laugh all the way to school! Manny asked in a little awe before he rushed off: "Did the Sun really hear us mum?" the mood I was in, I replied instantly: "Too right He did!!!" :lol: Hmm, now I'm wondering if our Sun is masculine or feminine?

Hey Debbie, I always thought if your hair is naturally dark, colouring it lighter will make it red? I'm no hairdresser. Infact I have a dread of hairdressers (no offence to any, please!!) but it's just every time I have been to one (5 times in my life) it turned out a miserable experience. One hairdresser told me very abruptly: "You women come in here with your pictures of famous people or whatever and say, I want my hair like that! When you really just dream to look like that lovely model and there is no way on Earth you will! We cut and dress hair, we are not miracle workers!!" I didn't even have a picture. "Calm down Mr. Huffy-Pants" said I, "I just wanted a trim, if you don't mind! And I'm quite happy looking the way I do!" :lol:

Love Pet xxx Oh Mo, I think Phil's next big adventure is going to be Eastward...somewhere like Indonesia. I have ORDERED him to take a break from time to time! Drink some tea and smoothies. Meditate, be alone!! The poor sod was hallucinating.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Holy Wow Everyone! This thread's gone Bonkers :shock:

First of all I want to thank Kim, Geoff, Justy and Brenda for your loving and welcoming words to my grand-daughter Kestin. I will read them to her next weekend when she comes to stay with us again. She's going to be so excited :D Justy, I will ask her about being pen-pals... It will be fun to see her reaction. She comes to stay with us every other weekend...so her messages will probably be once every other weekend... I'll let you know what she says :wink:

Gypsie,
Jack is one totally awesome little Dude 8) Please tell him that from me :D

Petra,
How's Phil and what's he up to? Hope he's okay and that you and the kiddos are doin' alright :wink: He should be home pretty soon eh? Oh and please put in a good word for me with Mr. Sun :sunny: ... I haven't seen him in a while and I really miss him :rabbit:

As you all know, this new job is proving to be quite a challenge :shock: However, rest assured that I keep you all in my heart and even though I can't be around as much as I used to be... You are all very important to me and I Love You all Dearly LUV2

Think Beautiful Thoughts and Create Beautiful Lives for Yourselves :sunflower:

Warm Hugs All Around!
Mo'
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

MO
Kiss for the Angel :kiss:
Love Gypsie
justylonging1111
Family

Hello there, Gypsy!

Had to come tell you hello from Canada, when I saw we just posted a message at the same time, on different threads. 1:27.

Nice to see you Gypsie, I was actually wondering where you have been.

Love to You and Yours!

Justy :sunny:
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Heya Gypsie!
Right back 'atcha Sweet Sis :kiss:
With this new job... I can really relate to Jack right now... he's in my thoughts and prayers!

Love You!
Sherry
justylonging1111
Family

Hello Mo!

Somehow, I missed your message in response to the kids! That sounds great and hope to hear from you soon! Jaydon would think that was pretty neat too!

Take care and I will check back soon!

Love Justy :sunny:
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear friends,

I have missed so much on this thread. I have been sitting here laughing and crying as I try to catch up at the flow of life that rolls past with the words you all type. Everything from giant stacks of "leaning laundry" and "what not to do when your streaking your hair" tips to new jobs, new schools, new homes and new ways of being. I do love all of you and this beautiful thread where we all get to know each other a little better by sharing our thoughts so freely. I love all of you and am grateful for the joy you bring into my life.

Dear Mo, It seems I have missed out completely on your new job and wishing you the best. I am so sorry. Are you beginning to feel a little more settled with what you are doing? Your little Granddaugter's message was so cute! Please tell Kestin that I say hello and thank you for telling us about her trip to the ice capades. It brought back some long ago memorys for me. I remembered when I was just a young girl my parents taking me to an ice capades show. I still remember all the wonderful costumes. and the wonderful skating What fun! I am glad she had so much fun and got to eat with Cinderella after the show.

Hey Gypsy,
I have been thinking of you the past weeks and wondering how the boys were doing. That little Jack of yours, is such a sweet sensitive soul. My heart reached out to him when he told you that he couldn't face doing this again ... and then, tears again as he read what was on his gratitude list. You are so blessed and so are we when you share these things with us.

Well I am no where near able to say all that I want to say at this late hour but I wanted to say hi to all of you before heading off to bed.

Big {{hug}} and a sleepy good night,
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mo,

Yes I also missed on on the new job, and only heard about it on the phone from George. I trust its just perfect?

love,
Geoff.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All!

Justy,
Kestin is here this weekend. Right now she is playing a Spongebob video game with her cousin Taylor. But I suspect that I will be helping her with a message for your son, today or tomorrow. :wink:

Sandy,
I agree, this is a great thread and I look forward to reading it every time that I sign on. I have enjoyed getting to know you and everyone else better. There is soo much Love, Wisdom and Humor on this site 8) and I have such respect and admiration for You and all the rest of the Beautiful people here. I remember watching the ice capades too, fantasizing about being one of them. They made it look soo easy :lol: Then I tried it myself and my ankles were so wobbly... it's a wonder that I could skate at all :albino: Kestin was very excited when she saw me today, she had a form she needed me to fill out. It was for Grandparents day at school... we get to have lunch together.. I'm stoked and so is she :cheers:

Yeah Geoff, I got a job with the United States Treasury Dept.... I worked for them for 19 years and quit in 1997. Now I am back to finish up, so that I can qualify for retirement. This job involves knowing tax law etc. I'm not so sure that my brain is capable of such left brain stuff :shock: I was a computer operator when I worked there last. They've been trying to pour information in by the truck loads and apparently this ol' grey matter of mine can only handle so much at a time. But I think that I am up for the challenge and I hope that I can master it... before it masters me :bom: It's bringing up alot of old stuff though, not good enough garbage etc. :scratch:

If anyone has some suggestions on how to focus through a 'fear of failure panic attack'... let me know :lol: I'm exaggerating of course... but not as much as you might think. :baby

Well Onwards and Upwards eh :lol:

All is Well and as is Shoud Be :wink: Learnin' Loads... Learnin' Loads!

Warm Hugs All Around!
Mo'
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Mo!!!!
Gee it sure is great to hear from you! And.... since everybody here knows how I love to pitch in my 2 cents worth... here it comes.... hehehe
If anyone has some suggestions on how to focus through a 'fear of failure panic attack'
You just look at your beautiful self right in the mirror and remind yourself how dynamic, smart, and skillful you are... everyday.... and remind yourself that YOU CAN DO ANYTHING...ANYTHING... YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO... and when in doubt call on the guides... They are on the job!!! You are loved beyond everything you can see and as long as you've got that... dear sweet sis', you cannot fail.
That always works best for me when I'm blow drying my hair... it's like I'm warming up my brain cells or something....
Now... "go get 'em tiger".... and oh by the way... I paid my taxes... hehehe
I love you,
Brenda 8)
and... I had the same fantasy about the Ice Capades and the same problem with the ankles... gosh that brings back memories of my childhood when my dad would take me to see the Ice Capades... wow... I haven't thought of that in years.... I do still love watching the skaters on TV though.