“We Are in This Together.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“We Are in This Together.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, November 19, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “We Are in This Together.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The way is open for you to follow Me – to follow My prompt from within. Oh, there will always be lessons to learn, and little tests when you need to choose which way you would go – the earthly selfish way, or the unselfish heavenly way. It is all so very simple, for all you need to do is live in greater conscious awareness of Me.

Difficult you say? Well, not really, as long as you train yourself to become more mindful of Me. How do you do that? Simply, come more often into the Silence of your heart where you will find Me. I desire your mind to be so entrenched in thoughts of love, truth, beauty, and goodness, that there simply will be no room for unkind thoughts towards others, or any indulgence in negativity.

You are daily building your house of faith and trust in Me, brick by tiny brick, and by your daily duties done. By becoming more steadfast in doing good from the inside out, with pure intentions and without any hidden agendas, you are advancing – a pure light of heaven shining in a darkening world.

The purer your heart and mind become, the better the environment for the soul to grow. A stalwart and steadfast character is being moulded under My guidance. Do not forget that I am an equal Partner in what you are becoming. We are in this together. You are never alone and the sooner you realize this, the better off the world will be, because together we are an inspiration of God’s love being made manifest on this planet.

Surely now, can you think of a better way to spend your life here on earth? Already you are assured of a place in the Kingdom of God, because you are already living that life!”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.