Woot, I'm back Baby, happened tonight!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
GlobalNonCompliance
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Woot, I'm back Baby, happened tonight!

Post by GlobalNonCompliance »

Makes me very happy that they are saying hi again. Crash from work around 9, wake up, lay in bed 30 seconds, no thinking I just pick up cell-phone, 11:10 INSTA-BAM 11:11. I have been praying that through my addiction and recovery (which seems to be going well for two of my addictions.) That I remain in touch or on the path with my true self, the way the creator and all his shining light saw me before I was born, walking the path I was meant to walk! I don't even know how this is possible as I have been escaping from reality for a number of years living the life of escapism and substance abuse. Are they finally happy that something is happening, that I'm excited for something and marijuana free finally, able to walk unafraid, dealing with my anger emotions and anxiety. Well I certainly am, and I'd like to shout all to all my brothers channeling and talking to these special forces of the universe that are here for us in our time of need, I'm guessing they are here at a great time of change and social upheaval. I read an article the other day (conspiracy esque as always.) About how TPTB (short for The Powers That Be.) have been channeling, and possibly being possessed by malignant powers of the universe for some time, interfering entities given god names ritualized sacrifices and all, And how wars, famine, brother against brother killings and ecological disasters are blood sacrifices to these entities paying them back for the power they grant there supplicant Maybe midwayers are here to help us deal with this outside influence threat that has been somewhat leading us astray for a long time maybe and could possible have the world in its dark sith lord grip (can you hear it, WHOOOOO_GGHOUUUU-HOOUDUUD_WHOOOOOO). Either way I have heard of things such as the LBRP, and unfitting forces into your body and mind (not something I would ever- ever allow in my body) Albeit I have done it once.

I will say that I consider this post BLASPHEMOUS almost, I really have no clue what is going on in this game that we are playing other than knowing that on one side we are granted eternal life (or blissful freedom of existence and sustenance) and on the other the N.W.O which if you live in the ole U.S.A you are in right now and its only getting sketchier, all I tell myself is that I am here now, I am going to act in accordance with my divine self, which to me means spontaneity, realization of self and where I stand at all times, acting in accordance with nobodies wish but that of me and the planet, and realizing that consciousness is a force that imbibes every pebble and leaf with a life and radiance of its own accord, and I am going to vibrate to that tune, HO HUM! Also I am going to act like none of these thoughts have power over me, positivity unto the end of time in my philosophy. I think its about time to start asking for some advice from these guys, if they like to visit and give me a wake-up call aka a proverbial jab in the ribs, maybe its so I do some more research into meditation, and the state of mind it takes to channel free floating words that bubble up.
Self Love is an Addiction we all must Master here in the industrialized world

I will work to have my life as it was intended to be by the most high
"The Life Intended" is a creation all of us have but to ask to enjoy
GlobalNonCompliance
New Friend

Re: Woot, I'm back Baby, happened tonight!

Post by GlobalNonCompliance »

and as I go to watch a movie or play some very dumb and horrible violent computer games, I wonder what I could do here, and now for these guys, or is it literally for all of us, humans lost and astray in the space-time vortex of earth. Should I take up my life with new vigor, conquer my addictions, seize my education good and strong, and not let go until I have gotten my thousands of dollars worth of classes worth out of it. I feel more empowered the older I get especially now that I'm somewhat out of the fog, really I'm asking why me? Not that I'm not grateful, I've just always felt myself lacking in all avenues except that of the spirit. I am liking the way I'm acting now, I feel a certain composure and security whereas before I wasn't sure young men should act this way, completely at ease wherever I go, unaffected by domineering attitudes, subtleties of emotional lashing out, ect. I am truly unique nobody acts anything like me, I'll say that much! HAHA banana dance :bana:

This aspect of the father that lies inside of me lights up like a pancake on a hotplate at certain times. My whole body is energized, yea it literally feels like its glowing or I'm on fire, seems to be emanating out of the back of my head and flowing in and throughout my whole body. I've never been one to mediate very deepy, but I've always had this body vibration and emanation, like I can feel peoples energy as well as my own I almost feel like I'll just turn into light and speed away, ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

women tell me, oh you give the best back-rubs, and I really do, when I'm in the mood man I can certainly use energy manipulation for healing purposes. My vision isn't great but its getting blurrier at some times, and I almost feel like I can see the guys dart into my field of vision, and dart back out. I see swirls and flickers of light all the time, especially when I wake up in the morning and look up at the sky, its like a traffic jam up there I tell ya. Is this part of the new earth that I'm seeing? I'm just so confused man I feel like I need answers but then I ask myself if there were answers then why would we need me huh? Anyway I'm login out, here's to very being etherically charged, and guilty about my new role, and my lack of honesty with myself.
Self Love is an Addiction we all must Master here in the industrialized world

I will work to have my life as it was intended to be by the most high
"The Life Intended" is a creation all of us have but to ask to enjoy
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Well it sounds like things are headed in a good direction for you but I would advise steering clear of the conspiracy theories. They prey on your fears and are not grounded in anything real. Instead focus on all that is good in the world. There are a lot of good people doing good work to help make this place a better world. Seek out those stories and your heart will be lifted rather than dragged down. This may indeed help you to further triumph over your addictions. My best to you.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi GNC,

I love what you wrote here...
all I tell myself is that I am here now, I am going to act in accordance with my divine self, which to me means spontaneity, realization of self and where I stand at all times, acting in accordance with nobodies wish but that of me and the planet, and realizing that consciousness is a force that imbibes every pebble and leaf with a life and radiance of its own accord, and I am going to vibrate to that tune, HO HUM!
I feel more empowered the older I get especially now that I'm somewhat out of the fog, really I'm asking why me? Not that I'm not grateful, I've just always felt myself lacking in all avenues except that of the spirit.
..."except that of spirit"... you have spiritual gifts. You said it yourself... ;)
This aspect of the father that lies inside of me lights up like a pancake on a hotplate at certain times. My whole body is energized, yea it literally feels like its glowing or I'm on fire, seems to be emanating out of the back of my head and flowing in and throughout my whole body. I've never been one to mediate very deepy, but I've always had this body vibration and emanation, like I can feel peoples energy as well as my own I almost feel like I'll just turn into light and speed away, ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
when I'm in the mood man I can certainly use energy manipulation for healing purposes.
This world needs all the healers it can get... (I just saw the 606 prompt which for me signifies Urantia, or Mother Earth. :) ) Yes, GNC God, the angels, and the midwayers can use you in lightening our world. It is a big group effort on all our parts! And all of us just simply do what we can when it presents iself in our own little area of the world and in our own little areas of "expertise."(so to speak) We make mistakes sometimes as we are all human, but that's part of it too and learning from our mistakes even learning to forgive ourselves and let the past go. But what "it' boils down to... in a nutshell... just love... like a beacon Love always shows us the right way.
Gosh your posts are fun to read. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.