Volunteers Needed

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Volunteers Needed

Post by Redshift »

Volunteers Needed.

To All,

The 11:11 Progress Group is looking for more volunteers.

If you are skilled at these two languages: French and English, Véronique, Rébecca, and Philippe would be pleased to share their workload with you.

If you are skilled at these two languages: German and English, our sole German translator, Vera, needs help. People have jobs, have a life, and these are difficult economic times, yet the 11:11 lists need to regularly go out.

If you are skilled at building websites or maintaining them, especially if you have command of an additional language or two, there are some more websites to be set up for the 11:11 Progress Group.

Contact George by replying to this post if you can help.

If you are an Akashic Construct Student, a Reiki Practitioner, Distance Healer . . . or know that your prayers are effective, let us know, and you can join 128 other Progress Healers who are having some awesome successes. (see note below)

You’ll be a volunteer, whatever you can contribute to the 11:11 Progress Group, but this is what the Creator of the local universe told us a few years ago: “. . . indeed, I make it My Gift to you, for you to be of Service to Me.”

There is not a more deserving Employer.

Note: Just a few days ago a note went out to all healers for a vet in critical care – suicidal, PTSD, head injured, addicted to drugs and alcohol – and just about everyone had given up on him.

Today we were told: H (our vet) continues to be a patient in an “Acute Psych Unit” at a Veterans’ Hospital in Alabama/USA. However, his caseworkers and nurses report that he is now stable, pleasant, sociable ... denies suicidal tendencies, but still endorses depression.

We are a Celestial / Mortal Alliance.

The 11:11 Progress Group.

www.1111ProgressGroup.com