Who was he?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Arantza
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Who was he?

Post by Arantza »

I see the 11:11 since about 10 years ago on any place and under unexpected circumstances, I always tried to interpret it just as a coincidence that would have a rational explanation in my mind in some way, such as the fact that my birthday is a day 11 . Before these 10 years, I had synchrony with the number 11 in single form about others 5 years. I think the beginning of the 1st stage was related with the appearance of an ethereal being one night in my bedroom, he was a being of light, literally speaking, there was not color in his skin, hair or clothes, he was purely light. He was an old man aged about 70, I stand up from my bed just as if I was waiting that meeting since long time ago. I was under a strange state of consciousness because I saw my body lying on my bed… I asked him because of his appearance if he was a famous musician of the 19th century, He just smiled tenderly, I knew (I don't know how) He had a tender feeling because my mind was needing an earthly representation to “label” that experience. He began to speak kindly, as if he knew each one of my thoughts since ever. He said, "ask what you want to know" immediately I knew he was referring to my questions since I was a child about the universe, all about life after death, and the strange need to understand that has always been in my thoughts, I remember I didn't asked about God from a religious standpoint, it was more questions about the mysteries of the universe, the more insistent: the explanation of its infinity...and much about the spiritual place from he comes too. in summary: the function of the universe and its mechanisms... He answered my firsts questions there in my bedroom, but later he said we should go somewhere else so I could understand better... and we went... It was another world, we were sit on the edge of a beach (I could not describe it better than the movie "Contact" did 2 years later, what a striking similarity!) Each one of his responses filled me with indescribable wholeness, but when I "returned to my body" I couldn’t remember any of the answers, I didn’t remember them, except for one of his phrases: "this is a learning of your spirit. " I don't remember if he told me about this number, but since that night, when I see 11, later 11:11 in that insistent way during 15 years, I remember this being of light and I feel he's still around. My tendency to seek rational explanations makes me doubt send this message, I struggle at it. But if someone has a possible explanation it would give me great happiness to know the true... I didn't know it was happening to other persons, it's really amazing. Thanks!

(excuse my english)

Arantza
Caracas-Venezuela
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Who was he?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arantza,

Welcome.

It seems you met one of the vast numbers of teachers that exist. Possibly you will meet that teacher again, but exactly who he is really is, is unimportant, and frankly impossible to know. Even if he gave you a name, what would that do?

I suggest you read the threads in the first forum, called FAQs as that will give you some insight into the 11:11 phenomenon.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Arantza
New Friend

Post by Arantza »

you are right! that's not the important point to know. I'm following the topics on this site and is being very useful to me.

So I want to share with the members: based on my own my experience, I confirm that thing called "phenomena" is real. I do not consider myself psychic or clairvoyant, but I think I've been a kind of regular receiver of messages over the past few years through dreams, or sometimes unexpected “visions”, all of them related to international events mainly, before they happen, and so about my country, my family or friends, and has being a continuous inspiration in my artistical works and my teaching labor.
what can you do when you know that a tsunami will devastate so many people like did in 2004? In my case, I think I knew it some days before it happens through a dream, with the mission to confirm that we are not alone, that there really are other planes of existence and from there are beings who assist us, to confirm that our existence is not limited to our transition in this world.

But there is something of great importance that still needed to find, I felt I had to find other people with this common perception, and common idea about a new level of human beings conscience.

I had never searched for it in the Internet until now. I think that this site fortunately brings me closer to it. I thank the creators of this site for the initiative to connect us. I will be attentive to your information, I really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Hi Arantza :hithere Welcome!

Good to meet you. I hope that you stick around and do some more reading and ask more questions and share some more experiences with us. This is an amazing site and I'm sure that you will make some very good friends here :D

Cheers, Brian.
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

dear arantza

what a beautiful experience
thank you for sharing

_____
But there is something of great importance that still needed to find, I felt I had to find other people with this common perception, and common idea about a new level of human beings conscience.
:loves

welcome to the message board friend -:]
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

What an amazing and precious moment. That really is a truly wonderful experience.

I really wish I could see or hear a Celestial/Midwayer/Angel etc.

I have always had "gut feelings" all of my life but only when something bad is about to happen. I can always sense an atmosphere even if people are laughing or joking. However, I can't "see" or "hear" things. The other day I had a conversation in my head but I did not "hear" anothers voice

I don't understand why, if i'm so open to it, why I never get anyone come and visit/talk to me.

When my mom was alive we made a pact that when she died she would get in touch with me because we both believed in that. However, she has been dead for almost 10 yrs and never once has she been in touch. I never see her or hear her.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear Louise..

Do you ever see her in your dreams.... ? they can visit us when we sleep or meditate too...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Arantza
New Friend

Post by Arantza »

It's nice to feel your welcome, I have a feeling of arriving at a necessary place for me. Thanks for your words Geoff, Briann, Daemon, Louise, what a nice meeting!
Louise: I understand your feeling ... in the same tsunami dream I saw my mom leaving this plane, she was very healthy but she died 3 days before the tsunami. Your feelings of premonition show that you are “on line”. I think your channel is open and you just have to work on meditation. Keep in mind always that the channels of perception may be different for each person. Pay attention to the feelings on your solar plexus, especially during meditation, believe me when I say that your mother contacts you in a very subtle (sutil) way, perhaps not in the way you had agreed because that channel is not ready, or not appropriate for the moment. I think that she keeps a lovely touch with you. Nasra is right, Pay attention to your dreams and your intuition, meditation is essential.

Love, Arantza
:loves
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Louise,

I used to believe that the dead were unconscious until the time would come for their resurrection. After finding this site and discovering the midwayers I had an awesome experience. One morning I woke up to go to the bathroom. When I got back to bed I was tossing and turning. I could not get back to sleep. I was just about to get up and go downstairs.

The next thing I knew I was getting out of bed and walking down the stairs. My bay windows were open and it was raining. I remember thinking with irritation that one of my kids had left the window open all night. I looked across the street and my neighbor was cutting his grass in the rain. I remember saying: "What is my neighbor doing up at 6:30 in the morning and cutting his grass in the pouring rain?

I then noticed that there was a figure on my front porch . I immediately thought that it was my mother. (My mother died August 7, 1991) I opened the door and my mother was there, just staring at me. She was wearing what she normally wore when she went to work. Her hair was up in a bun. She was wearing a white blouse and a gray skirt. She was glowing. I cried out: "Mom, mom!" And then I woke up.

The dream was so real because I thought I was awake. That is why I viewed this as a visitation and not a dream. This was confirmation from my mother that there is life after death. Strange thing was that I drifted back to sleep about ten or fifteen minutes after five. I had no conscious awareness of time as I was sleeping. But you will remember that in my dream I knew what time it was. When I woke up and looked at the clock it was exactly 6:30 in the morning.

Since that my mother has appeared in my dreams at least six times or more. I have been visited also by my father-in-law and my mother-in-law several times in my dreams since they died. They both died in 2001. I would keep praying about it and it just might happen. For me, I had prayed that my mother visit me. The dream/visitation did not happen for several months after my prayer. I had all but forgotten about my prayer until the day of the dream/visitation. So, give it a try Louise. Try praying for your mother to visit you. It may very well happen.

Love,
Paul
Arantza
New Friend

Post by Arantza »

Paul, what a lovely experience with your mom! I'm so glad to read this. A beautiful confirmation that they not only continue their existences on a spiritual level, but are also eager to convey their love and faith in the existence of God. the first two manifestations of my mom went through an intense smell of roses, then dreams and a few months ago, one night I woke up and she were as floating before me (half of her body) we took our hands* making me feel her deep love and said: "Continue, do not lose your faith, keep on." (hard to translate) then we stayed a while holding hands with an indescribable joy seeing our faces and feeling ... feeling that something so magical ... it was a blessed moment that now fills me with strength to remember, she was so excited by this meeting also.... Friends, I never thought that would tell all these things...I'm very happy to do it now. Louise, be faith, do not worry, and Yes! try praying for your meeting or appropriate signal, I'll do it too for you both.

*I didn't experienced a physical contact until this
:sorry: by my english

lot of love, Arantza
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Nasra,

Happy Christmas. x

No, I don't see in my dreams. I do have dreams but nothing I would say was spiritual or with any messages. :(

Lou
x
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Thank you for your lovely messages. They are very much appreciated. xx

I am currently working on my meditation skills as I am pretty new to it, so hopefully I may soon start to have more experiences of seeing and hearing

Lou
x
alexx_2010
New Friend

Post by alexx_2010 »

When you keep containing practice on meditation your feeling for the surrounding things is improved and you can see it in clear way.
But i think what you say is kind of a dream not reality.

Meditation for Beginners
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah i got a similar problem too.... my g dad, g mum and uncle passed over, since that time i only get dream visitations with real messages from all except my g dad..... strange because i really loved him yet none of our family have ever dreamt about him... i don't understand why this is, we really want to hear from him.....

much love

Sarah xxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

hi alexx

thanks for the link :happy
Arantza
New Friend

Post by Arantza »

I can not assure it is was or not a dream, perhaps these special kinds of dreams that leave on you a reality sensation. I could not remain awake (if really I was) long moment after that, but I can assure the sensation of real contact, it really touched me.

Thank you for the link to meditation

Love
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

alexx_2010 wrote:When you keep containing practice on meditation your feeling for the surrounding things is improved and you can see it in clear way.
But i think what you say is kind of a dream not reality.

Meditation for Beginners
Dear Alex,

While that site has a useful summary of some classic approaches to meditation, it quickly recommends holosync, a VERY VERY expensive program, costing ultimately tens of thousands of dollars. I rather think the CD we sell, which has a somewhat similar approach, but which is designed specifically to interact with Celestials, is a far better approach. Perhaps you might familarise yourself with the Akashic Construct?
alexx_2010 wrote:But i think what you say is kind of a dream not reality.
There is a type of dream that is without a shadow of a doubt a memory of real experiences. You only have to read some books chanelled from the other side to learn that vast numbers of folks visit the dream plane of the Astral Plane very regularly. I recommended one such book in the spiritual books section of this site - Gone West, and the Sequel. You can also read the same thing in other books, and one which comes to mind is "Through the Mists" by Robert James Lees. Now some people have no recall of these visits, others have a confused recollection, and yet others retain an almost perfect impression.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Arantza
New Friend

Post by Arantza »

Thanks Geoff! I appreciate your information, I think I am the beginning of an important learning.
Currently I follow your suggestion to The Akashic Construct :sunflower:

Love
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I have had many visits from family and friends who have passed. My first experience was when an ex-boyfriend passed on. He "visited" me the night he died. I wasn't aware that he had died. I was "dreaming" that he was telling me he loved me, and I felt him touching me. I was very upset the next morning because it was so real. I found out later that day that he died that night. My favorite "visit" was when my mother came and took me to where she was. I can't remember the details, but I remember saying out loud to her that it was fabulous. She then took me to what seemed like another time period. It looked as if it were the days of Jesus. People were mulling around with jugs on their shoulders and working in fields. They were dressed in what looked like the customary dress of that time. I was looking at it all from "above". This happened many years ago, but I remember it like it was today. The time period felt like it was still going on at the same time as now. I hope that makes sense. I felt blessed to have had this experience.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
MagicMike
Busy Bee

Post by MagicMike »

Hi Louise.
I empathise with you over not seeing your mother. I lost mine about 8 years ago and similarly have not had any experience of her, although I did once see and hear a discarnate human being(not a relative) so I know it's possible! My mother was a very quiet, unassuming lady and would not really push herself in one's face although she had a deep, strong character. I guess there's a right time for everything and everyone. We just have to be patient I suppose! I do agree that if we pray for this to happen and wish for it sincerely, then indeed we may be blessed with such. In my heart of hearts I want everyone who has ever lost anyone to be able to be in touch with their loved ones. Some sort of telephone gadget would be good!
With love. Mike x