Syncronicities and Time Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Syncronicities and Time Prompts

Post by paintboxx92 »

SYNCHRONICITY

There may be multiple times each day where we do certain things, believing it to be entirely our own free will, unaware of the fractal effect that our actions are having upon the collective. For this very reason, you should never underestimate the influence and importance of every thought and action you take, every moment of every day. Thoughts of love, peace, acceptance and forgiveness have far more power than you may realize.

More and more people are getting 'synchronicity' experiences, such as seeing 11:11, 12:12, 3:33, 4:44, et cetera on clocks, license plates, odometers and such, showing us that our seemingly 'random' behavior is actually highly coordinated -- by forces most of us are never aware of.

An incredible number of seekers are just now awakening to the real, super-evolved and super-advanced entities who are helping guide us through this transition process.

Each of us has a 'Higher Self' that already exists in this highly-refined sixth density level.

Our sixth density Higher Self speaks directly to us through dreams, synchronicities, visions and other mystical experiences, especially in meditation.

This contact, already within you, is of far greater value than connecting with 'insiders' or someone like myself. To connect within, to make that bridge between mortal and Divine, is to truly fulfill your Universal Purpose.

-David Wilcock ,Divinecosmos.com

Here's where I first heard of Sycronicities. Then thats when I googled all of this and found this website and learned about Midwayers.
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Syncronicities and Time Prompts

Post by brianm »

Hey, Paintboxx. Don't believe I've welcomed/met you yet....... :hithere Hi and Welcome! :D
Have you read through the first forum, "11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)" yet?
You will find information on all of the issues you've just mentioned and a great many more as well. It's a real eye-opener for people who have recently joined this incredible Site.
For example :
More and more people are getting 'synchronicity' experiences, such as seeing 11:11, 12:12, 3:33, 4:44, et cetera on clocks, license plates, odometers and such,
... is probably what brought you here, like so many other members.
An incredible number of seekers are just now awakening to the real, super-evolved and super-advanced entities who are helping guide us through this transition process.
... such as the "Midwayers", who George has been in constant communication with (save a period of time when he was incapacitated in a major way) lo these past 60+ years. He posts a great many of their transmissions etc. for our benefit....... fascinating, helpful and very informative.
Each of us has a 'Higher Self' that already exists in this highly-refined sixth density level.
These are called our "TA's" or "Thought Adjusters" or "God Fragments" etc.. They are actually small pieces of God which dwell in each and every one of us, guiding us (as best it can) back to God Himself.

Anyhow, enjoy!! There's a great deal of reading here that I know you'll enjoy and benefit from, as I certainly have :D

Cheers, Brian.