Thought adjuster??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Thought adjuster??

Post by Lissaluv11 »

So I've heard that the jolt sometimes felt while relaxed falling asleep is thought adjuster, father fragment. Now that brings a question to my mind as I noticed something my now exboyfriend does this too. Big thing being he is proclaimed atheist though grew up catholic. When we first started dating I found out his "anger" with God and religion probably stems from his parents divorce as he confided that he prayed so hard for them to stay together.

But my question is would it be possible its this situation when someone doesn't pray anymore and says he doesn't believe. I know free will plays into but it had me wondering if thoughts could be adjusted in non believers(whether they never believed/known or chose to stop believing) why doesn't it seem such an easy thing to do?
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Melissa,

We all have Thought Adjusters. Our belief has nothing to do with that.
Lissaluv11 wrote: When we first started dating I found out his "anger" with God and religion probably stems from his parents divorce as he confided that he prayed so hard for them to stay together.
Well he SHOULD have been praying for their highest and best outcome, and not assuming he knows what is best.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Melissa,
God believes in us whether we believe in Him/Her or not. Our TA's, being a part of that Immense Being, Love us unconditionally and know that what we are feeling and believing right now may not be the same as in let's say.. 200 or 1000 years...They are with us for the long haul and can see the outcome even if we can't. :)
Hugs,
Sandy
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

Geoff wrote: Well he SHOULD have been praying for their highest and best outcome, and not assuming he knows what is best.
That's what I told him, or basically that. I prayed like crazy for my own marriage to be saved, it was not.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I know that we've heard this all before, but it's TRUE...God answers prayers in the way that is best for us. It might not seem like it at the time. Fifteen years ago I lost my hearing in one ear (completely)....I prayed and prayed for it to come back, I suffered from dizziness and all kinds of side effects. Well, now that I look back, my hearing loss has been almost a blessing! I can sleep better now (just put my good ear to the pillow), it's been a great conversation piece, and now I can even make jokes about it. Prayers do get answered, just that it's all in learning and trusting. Sorry if I'm rambling...
Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wow Clare!! Like, spot on! (Talking like my daughter these days, like!) hahaha

Melissa, I'm sorry your prayers weren't answered; that's how I feel,
God answers prayers in the way that is best for us. It might not seem like it at the time
I prayed so hard and asked others too, for us to remain in Wales on our farm! But it's funny, I felt the pull nonetheless and ended up letting go and (as they say) letting God.

When I look around me and the new surroundings of my children's upbringing, the very polite and pleasant teenager's, I think: "this was definitely for the best.

But a part of me still yearns for Pembrokeshire, (sshhh, don't tell my husband, hehe!)

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra