New to 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bigsick
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New to 11:11

Post by bigsick »

Hello all!

I recently started to get these 11:11 messages at work. At first I thought it was because I start work at 11 pm, but they are happening too frequently for that. These started happpening lately. Id say in the past few days now to a week. Ironicly, they didn't start till after I asked God for forgiveness and to guide me and be with me.

I asked him this because my life was going downhill. I was also dealing with a lot of mental problems. I started going to a psychiatrist because i started dealing with anger problems, anxiety, paranoia, ect. Strangely..and i'm 100 percent honest on this..is that after I asked for God to assist me, the mental problems almost went away completely. I feel like a new person now, but am just starting to learn about this 11:11. Its very interesting. A little scary..a little exciting..maybe i'd call it an adventure.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Welcome to the MB. I hope you learn much.

As a professional therepist of decades past, I feel reticent to call you by your chosen name. It's damaging, even to an understanding empath.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 the best place to be.

God bless........
George.
bigsick
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by bigsick »

understandable. If you want you can call me Michael or Mike. I will post it after my posts. it will be easy to remember because of my icon.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:)

How about "recovered" and sign it Mike.

BTW. You are called after the Creator of the local universe.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Mike :hithere

when i started meditating....my anger, negativity, anxiety, paranoia...all started to dissolve. there are many many benefits to meditation :D it can improve our physical health also....lower blood pressure, better sleep.....etc

hugs,
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the board :D .

You're right! It definitely is an adventure. Glad to hear that things are getting easier for you.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the board.
Love lilly :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mike,
I'm glad that you are finding healing in your life and that you decided to join our friendly online community. I too asked God, years ago, to protect and guide me and then through some amazing happenings found myself here, following the path of love with like minded seekers. We are all walking our own unique path, without a doubt the most wonderful adventure of our lives and it just keeps getting better. :D
Welcome to the board!
love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Michael, good to have you here. I like your avvie picture! Love that art.

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Heznflip
New Friend

new here, also

Post by Heznflip »

I saw 11:11 again this evening. I then decided to go online and check out if there was anything 11:11 meant. I found this sight and a few others and just realized now that I don't think seeing this number, quite frequently, for the last month or so is a coincidence anymore. After reading some sites and info, I realized this definitely was not a coincidence, because thinking back about 6 months ago, I started waking up at 4:44 am quite consistently for about a week straight (even though I normally get up at 6 am). This probably sounds boring, but it just appeared strange to me. So, 11:11 has been happening a lot lately, at home and at work. I just noticed it again tonight, but right before I glanced at the clock, for some reason, I happened to look at the window and look outside (even though it is dark out), and right before I saw the 11:11, there was a light, just seemed lighter out than it should have been, and I didn't think anything of it until I turned to the clock and it said 11:11. Please let me know if I am crazy here or if something is really going on for me. I read a lot about enlightening experiences and I have had a busy year.....a lot happening (for the better mainly). I am getting married in about 2 months and it seems these numbers are happening more and more often and things in my life appear to be improving?? Please help.........don't know what to make of all this. Thanks!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Heznflip

It doesn't sound boring, but many here have heard it before.

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 is the best place to go.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Heznflip,
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :D Good to hear that good things are occuring in your life.
In listening and reading the many experiences with the 11:11 number prompts, it seems that people receive then in both good times and in bad. They are a form of hello from our midwayer and angelic friends, sort of "I am here"... or sometimes... "Pay attention to what is happening around you." "We're here and wish to work along side you and further better communication." Regardless of the reason you are being prompted, it is a great blessing to have the number prompts in your life and even better to work along side these wonderful ceelstial kin.
Welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy