I just made an interesting 11:11 connection

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Angels 11:11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I just made an interesting 11:11 connection

Post by Angels 11:11 »

I just realized something by looking at this page:
(page gone )

about some things that had occurred in my life over the past few years.
This new information will be interesting for me to further explore.

I had not known that there was a celestial teacher of sorts named Andrea that had origins in the Oracle of Delphi.

The reason that this is now significant to me (and I will further explore it) is that of course, my name is Andrea, but I had some experiences a few years back that might have involved this other "Andrea".

In my desire to know my main spirit guide and meet him/her, I did a meditation and found myself at a rock-like cave that seemed like a temple. There was a woman in a gown that seemed Grecian and this place seemed like it was perhaps like the temple of Oracle of Delphi. I wasn't trying to superimpose anything while I was going through the meditation, but after it was over (and now today with this new info) I came to some realizations.

She was the facilitator in me meeting my main spirit guide, George, and I now believe it was Andrea that helped the meeting happen.

At any rate, I also had another meditation guided by Denise Linn (author/coach Hay House Radio) where she guided us to know what "spirit group" we originated from and associated with. When it was over, it seemed that I associated with the Oracle of Delphi group.

I had NOT put any of these things together as significant until today. So, I just want to thank the person who posted that page on the Celestial Contacts since I believe that is a third piece in the puzzle of something I am to further meditate on and ponder.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Andrea,
I love it when a small piece of the overall puzzel comes together. :D How wonderful that you may very well have Andrea's help! I have found her to be one of the most caring beings, filling the room with love when she is present.
It is always a blessing to work with her/him (she is androgenous) on the upliftment of our world.

I have enjoyed reading some bits and pieces of your fascinating spiritual journey!

Welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy