About being specific

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

About being specific

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi everyone,

I have been having problems meditating lately, so I felt like I needed to be more specific on what I want to ask. I had started a journal for a short time at the beginning, but I did not have the AC CD. So, I have been having problems with the CD and meditation. It was suggested that I do both Stillness and the CD until I get more comfortable with it.

Starting today, I plan on making scheduled times for my meditation and writing down specifics on both types of meditation, I figured what could it hurt.

So, George when you state now you can draw your rose garden, did you mean that literally? I did that, but believe me when I say I'm no artist :shock: . I chose to put the drawing in my journal.

Anyways, I wrote my specific requests I'm seeking answers for and went into my stillness meditation and AC Workshop. I did quite well with it today and I saw a blip of a young girl, about 9 yrs old, but it was in black and white. My calender stayed on today's date Dec. 2nd. Nothing really answered my questions that I'm aware of, so I wrote the time down when I started and I ended 48 minutes later, but it felt like I was only meditating for about 15 minutes.

Do you think that since I'm fixed on the girls age that this could be an age I may need to re-visit. I could not tell if it was a visitor or an answer to my my questions:
1. Help me be consistant with my meditation.
2. If my Angels would reveal themselves to me.
3. Why do I not take care of my health and self.

So, since I dont see or hear much from our celestial friends yet I thought my physical ones might have an answer or two.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Memaw :sunny:

How are you doing ?

You have so much going on in your life, I would guess that it is hard for you to totally clear your mind. What I get is that worry may be a tough block for you to clear. If it is (this works with all kinds of blocks too) I would recommend going to the bridge and bagging up all your unwanted emotions and throwing them over the bridge and watch them disintergrate. I believe we have talked about this....I would just keep doing this over and over again until you feel some relief.
OR you could imagine your blocks as brick walls. Stand before every wall and then destroy or bring those walls down....imagine them exploding and turning into dust.

Just a thought....

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

About being specific.....naw..."they" know exactly what it is that we need or are asking... :wink:

If I were to take a guess.....that little girl may have been you, they were showing you something from the past. Maybe something that needs to be released.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

MeMawLaura writes:
So, George when you state now you can draw your rose garden, did you mean that literally? I did that, but believe me when I say I'm no artist . I chose to put the drawing in my journal.
Yes, it's good to actually draw it -- confirming to yourself that you ARE visual. You will improve visually with the confidance brought by routine.
Anyways, I wrote my specific requests I'm seeking answers for and went into my stillness meditation and AC Workshop. I did quite well with it today and I saw a blip of a young girl, about 9 yrs old, but it was in black and white.
Was it you, perhaps? The AC goes where needed. IOW: If you have disturbed sleep patterns, the AC practicing will improve your patterns first and foremost.

If something happened to you at age 9 -- and you "blocked" the event, together with a lot of other healthy emotions with it -- the AC will "unravel the block, first, but over time.

You CANNOT lose.

Take it for granted that, each time there is a lengthy delay before contact is made, there is some old baggage to unload first off.

The Morontia Cherubim are amongst the very best of profilers around. If there was little chance of you contacting Celestial Teachers with any degree of success, there would also be little chance of you being 11:11 prompted by any of the Midwayers OR Morontia Cherubim, IMO.

All those prompted are selected. Whether or not they repond to the prompts is another matter.

Teacher Ophelus: ". . . There will be some that will not respond at all to the prompts. There will be some that will be amused by them, and stay a while. There will be others that will take serious our message and will grow spiritually from this contact and from the (11:11) group. . . "

My advice is to stick with your program, yes, face the possibility that at age 9 or shortly after you buried 'something unacceptable' in your mind.

I went through trauma at age 5 and AT LAST faced that "put away detail" at age 41 !!!!!!!!!!! And though it was minor, it was buried very deep. Major trauma (I shudder to think of what could have happened in a near successful abduction) at age 11 was abreacted at age 12.

Hugs.........
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Memawlaura,
I am sorry but I cannot fully explain what value the young girl was to your spiritual education...It is something that I think you will have to continue to meditate on because the answer lies within you and the answers will come..and sometimes in unexpected ways and from unexpected sources.
Your post reminded me of something that I was just discussing with George this week. It happened awhile back but just recently have come to understand its' meaning. ..
Some time ago I entered my AC library with the intention of just going there to speak with God in prayer. I had been worried and upset with myself which I often was and still am to a certain extent. (Something I am working on.. :) ) Anyway, I was praying to God at my desk with my eyes closed when I felt like someone was there. ... and when I opened my eyes there right in front of me was a little girl of about seven! Like you, I was a bit floored...because I had not asked for a person to heal or to see a Celestial and yet here was this young girl who was glaring at me! :shock: Not knowing what to do I quickly dismissed her but I was a bit "discombobulated" by the whole experience and didn't know what to think. Now I think I finally understand. That little girl was me, the inner child that is me anyway and every time I put myself down, or belittled myself..etc.....I am hurting her. By actually seeing this angry child in front of me it puts the whole thing into perspective. None of us would consciously belittle or hurt a child would we? So why do we do these things to ourselves? It is time to quit belittling ourselves and to love who we are... We are much loved children of God who are growing changing and learning, a process that will continue far into eternity. So you see there is no need to rush or push, we will get where we need to be in our own time and in our own unique way. Let's simply enjoy and savor this wonderful journey. There will never ever be another day just like today. :cheers:

Love you,
Sandy
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

If you have disturbed sleep patterns, the AC practicing will improve your patterns first and foremost.

If something happened to you at age 9 -- and you "blocked" the event, together with a lot of other healthy emotions with it -- the AC will "unravel the block, first, but over time.

You CANNOT lose.

Take it for granted that, each time there is a lengthy delay before contact is made, there is some old baggage to unload first off.
I was wondering about the sleep ,I have disturbed sleep for many yrs and it is effecting my everyday health...not diagnosed with fibromyalgia but have symptoms.Along with anxiety attacks while sleeping(not much like I used to tho..thankfully..that had a lot to do with leaving the religion ). I wake up around 6 to 7 times in a 7 hour sleep.(had a sleep test done)(mild sleep apena too..blah blah blah) So YAY...I know if I get better rest I will feel better through out the day. I know there are some issues I need to resolve and I feel to be able to help others more sufficient ,I need to fix myself!

I have been thinking of drawing my rose garden...will get to that.

hugs for Memawlaura and Sandy. :)

O..hugs for all..hehehe

Was thinking of this again,sometimes,I tend to forget important info...this does happen,The blocks are removed and it can cause what you think is negitive thoughts or you are bring negitive energy around you. We all have neg memories,happening growing up. Like myself we tend to try to forget them without healing or dealing with it. The AC and your gaurdians,God and all his loving beings will help you to recover and bringing out the problem(s) is one of them.

Let it happen,even if it is uncomfortable for you. In the long run it will benifit you and open you to God and the celestials. They are doing it because the love you and care.

Don't fight it like I did at first...

Thankyou!

Heather xo
Last edited by SheraX on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Sherax,

We tend to push our children too hard, raising the metabolism of their brains and minds -- "making them grow up" -- but it does nothing for their health -- physical, mental, intellectual.

For me there was a major turning point at age 7. I did a lot of beach combing, dragging home all kinds of stuff, and I got really strong for a small kid.

One day my 14 year-old brother was teasing me (again) and I flattened him in an awesome way. He gave me a wide berth from that moment on, and "delicious" peace reigned in my life.

:)

Hugs...........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I must say there was some happenings in my life that made me grow up,and not grow up.Like Sandy mentioned,the inner child...I feel mine has some mending to do still. Even tho,I know I have come along way.

One more week..I'm going to start the 3rd section. A question,is it better to do all three? Or can you skip the first two when you want to do the third...or is it all put together after you have mastered this? heh

Sometimes being teased makes that person stronger in time then the one who is being the teaser. I kind of had things similar to your happenings with your brother. Go George! :wink:

*hugs* :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Probably best to mix it -- sometimes 1 and 2 by heart, then onto the CD doing section 3.

Some folks after months do it ALL by heart, but return to the disc on occasions.

I suggest you "find" what suits you best.

Hugs.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Okies,thanks :)
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi everyone,

Thanks for the advice Anne on getting rid of those blocks, I tried them but I need to try them again.

Sandy, I think these young girls I see might be me but I dont remember alot of trauma in my childhood, but as you said we sometimes do not acknowledge how we feel about ourselves. I have a long ways to go and I wish I could just wake up from this nightmare I've been in for so long. Well I will need to get real serious on making change and living life.

George, I'm glad your here to help us through this awakening. You always find just the right things to say that help me see that I will progess spiritually given time and removing my blocks that inhibit my growth. I just need to be more consistant.

Sherax, I want to thank you for asking the question regarding listening to part 1, 2 and 3 or just 3. Also, I found I had a period where my sleep was absolutely wonderful, but recently that has changed. I have so much emotional stuff going on and I cant seem to let it go, a terrible habit.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

MeMawLaura writes:
George, I'm glad your here to help us through this awakening. You always find just the right things to say that help me see that I will progess spiritually given time and removing my blocks that inhibit my growth. I just need to be more consistant.

I might have something here that will make a few lights go on in your endeavor, my dear friend. I'll talk to the Chief -- see what he says.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello dear Laura, you wrote:
I have so much emotional stuff going on and I cant seem to let it go, a terrible habit.
I can relate to that! I pray all will be well for you and your sleep patterns get back to normal.
It's nice to hear from you again, Sis!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks George and Petra,

Its great to have those in your corner helping us through our darker moments. I'm glad to be home and I plan on getting busy with meditation and a healthier life style. I will ask Our Father to handle all the outside influences and my internal growth and strive to remember he will do whats best for me and those I care so much for.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura