Wonderful transmit

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Wonderful transmit

Post by Geoff »

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23704

Sadly the issue of whether there were, or were not midwayers in room 1111 at Caloundra during the Divine love retreat became a "war" and led to two people pulling back for several weeks. I have no idea why, but some one was determined to channel that they were not there, yet several people saw them. And they wanted to be "right" (even thought they were not) rather than just being loving and letting it go. Then another war broke out about whether midwayers are loving or not, because their energy signature is different. Geez. What a no-brainer, but it became a war all the same. Anyway, the final outcome was I am back here. Strange doings.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Wonderful transmit

Post by George »

Perfectly logical in my book.

BTW: The secondary Midwayers are the Great-grandchildren of Adam and Eve, the Grandchildren of Adamson and Ratta.
Not the first time I note that wrongly, as I know better. :) Still, not to worry.
I corrected that earlier on the MB.

Years ago I said to ABC-22: "...(long story) ... we are as old as the hills, you and I."
Surprise ! He said: "You are older."

So what was the point? I have an ancient Thought Adjuster. ABC-22 will get the Adjuster he deserves after he bypasses all Mansion Worlds
to land on Jerusem. Secondary Midwayers have the advanced first and second aspects of the ethical MORONTIA MIND -- something the fully
electrical beings can support ... continuously. We hardly ever can for more than a few minutes.

Whoever noted something was missing, yes, I understand... no TA's.

Cheers...
George.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Wonderful transmit

Post by Sandy »

Nice room number, Geoff! :D I am sorry that you and a few others went through a stressful period. It is truly good to have you back but I wish it had happened under better circumstances for you.
I am almost always quiet and it is a rarity that I ask questions while George is receiving. So Bzutu was ready to sign off when I stopped him and there was a little bit of an element of surprise which you can sort of feel with Bzutu's last statement. :lol:
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.