Been getting signs lately but other funny good omens

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
velvet
New Friend

Been getting signs lately but other funny good omens

Post by velvet »

I've been seen 11's a lot lately as a sign that my angels are trying to work with me in life. I believe they have been saying that its time to take action on my current situation. I've been getting 11:11 on the clock or 1:11 a lot lately, on the June of 11th I went to buy some food for my mom and my receipt said June 11, 11 11:11 am. My moms miles on her car turn all 1's and saw it. In the morning, I went to work and near the cars door their was a grey/white feather and a few in a park (probably because of birds lots of tree :/). The random superstitions, putting my t-shirt backwards and getting bird poop on me (which was the first time and there was no tree around me or saw any bird flying by). Today I saw 11:11am with no intentions what so ever. I've never had this much random *pokes* before, maybe once in a while but I've felt that they have been working behind the scenes with me a lot in my growth and me asking for help none stop :bike:.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Been getting signs lately but other funny good omens

Post by Sandy »

Hi Velvet,
It sounds like you have been busy with a wealth of prompts and growing towards that "something special within" destiny we all share in some fabulous way.
:lol: I never heard of the bird and tee shirt thing before...but I must admit I always wonder when it's gonna be "my turn" when a flock of Cockatoos or Sea Gulls fly overhead. :lol: I used to enjoy bird watching. I could sit for hours and absorb all the natural life around me. There truly is so much to see when you really pay attention.
It's nice to have you back on board! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

It just amazes me the affirmation we receive from our prompts. There are just so many beautiful stories.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi Velvet

Lol i was about to give my usual greeting "welcome to the fam" but your not new lolol. wow, as i say, you get bombarded by time prompts, I guess your special prompts deal with ones. well heres another neat trick, and idk if u ever done this before. take the age that you are going to turn this year, and add it to the last two digits of the year you was born. and your age should be 111.

Example: my birthday. i was born december 31, 1992, im 18 turning 19. i use 19 since thats the age im going to be this year. and then i add it to 92. 19+92= 111

everyones number will be 111!! :sunflower: :sunflower:

love
paint
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

velvet wrote:I've been seen 11's a lot lately as a sign that my angels are trying to work with me in life. I believe they have been saying that its time to take action on my current situation.
Hi Velvet,
The other day I was trying to make a decision and then sent my reply via email. Later that day I reviewed my email and noticed that I had sent it at 11:11.

I guess the angels just wanted me to know that I had their support.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
velvet
New Friend

Post by velvet »

The one thing I noticed the more we evoke angels as part of our lives the more they give us sign and talk to us. Which never makes you feel lonely. :kiss:

Today I got 555, so that means the things that I've been asking for are coming at its right time :finger:.
Sandy wrote:Hi Velvet,
It sounds like you have been busy with a wealth of prompts and growing towards that "something special within" destiny we all share in some fabulous way.
:lol: I never heard of the bird and tee shirt thing before...but I must admit I always wonder when it's gonna be "my turn" when a flock of Cockatoos or Sea Gulls fly overhead. :lol: I used to enjoy bird watching. I could sit for hours and absorb all the natural life around me. There truly is so much to see when you really pay attention.
It's nice to have you back on board! :D
Love,
Sandy
Well I guess it was one of those days. I see 11:11 as a way of saying be more aware of your surroundings but also the Universe. Its like being awake or just being poke to wake up in this world. Yes bird watch but also cloud watching is great, you can get a lot of signs :). Thank you
luvinlife wrote:It just amazes me the affirmation we receive from our prompts. There are just so many beautiful stories.

Love, Clare
It is, its great when not just the physical is talking to us but the other side wants to know that they're their for us and to keep hoping even when things may not be great but they're.
paintboxx92 wrote:Hi Velvet

Lol i was about to give my usual greeting "welcome to the fam" but your not new lolol. wow, as i say, you get bombarded by time prompts, I guess your special prompts deal with ones. well heres another neat trick, and idk if u ever done this before. take the age that you are going to turn this year, and add it to the last two digits of the year you was born. and your age should be 111.

Example: my birthday. i was born december 31, 1992, im 18 turning 19. i use 19 since thats the age im going to be this year. and then i add it to 92. 19+92= 111

everyones number will be 111!! :sunflower: :sunflower:

love
paint
Yeap, heard about that :) and its awesome. That tells you something that everyone is 1 source splattered into a bunch of 1s.
Irit wrote:
velvet wrote:I've been seen 11's a lot lately as a sign that my angels are trying to work with me in life. I believe they have been saying that its time to take action on my current situation.
Hi Velvet,
The other day I was trying to make a decision and then sent my reply via email. Later that day I reviewed my email and noticed that I had sent it at 11:11.

I guess the angels just wanted me to know that I had their support.

Irit
Haha, awesome. Lovely when that happens, its like they're saying 'hi - we are here' :hithere.