11:11 Is...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Cracker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 Is...

Post by Cracker »

I've been around another forum of 11's for a while and this is the first time I've come out to play. Wanted to see what other people are saying. I'm sure it's quite the same in a lot of ways, not so much in others but I am here none the less.

My thoughts are that 11:11 is what you make it. I, for one, use it as a prompt to bring myself back to mindfulness. Aside from it holding the key to the gates of hell or containing the answers of the universe, has anyone else personalized it? Have you made it work for you in another manner?

Just exploring the wide world of 11:11.
JM
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 11:11 Is...

Post by JM »

Hello Cracker,

Welcome aboard! It's nice you've wanted to play, we're here exactly for that, to share you experiences and ideas.
Cracker wrote:My thoughts are that 11:11 is what you make it. I, for one, use it as a prompt to bring myself back to mindfulness.
You're right, it is what you make it, or better, is what you make with it. Or even better, is what you make after discovering what it really is!
Cracker wrote:Aside from it holding the key to the gates of hell or containing the answers of the universe, has anyone else personalized it? Have you made it work for you in another manner?
I think you're still a little confuse, it has nothing to do with the gates of hell (?!) as you mentioned. It is really the best thing that can happen to you, because it awakens you to the simple fact that you're not just a material being, but also a spiritual being! And once you acknowledge and understand that, your life will never be the same! But better, I can assure you!
Cracker wrote:Just exploring the wide world of 11:11.
Fell free to visit the FAQ: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 is the best place to start.
Any doubt, just ask.

Peace!
JM
"Wherever you are I Am with you."
"Let Me go at the front to illuminate your path."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Cracker,

You sound a bit too faced, its sad to say, but in your defense, you used the name you always use, so I recognized you anyway. :hithere :
I've been lurking at other 11:11 forums to see what they're all about, and today I made my first post at one of them.....has to be approved by a moderator. What the (edited word)? What kind of rubbish is that? I have to say, it makes me glad I have this place. What kind of fear do these people live in, and what are they afraid of, that makes them need to screen threads like that? (edited word) insane......or maybe my brand of insanity is what they're screening. That's more likely the case, but whatever. Wonder if all the members of these other joints know about this place. To each their own I guess....
Yeah we always moderate the first post - only the first post mind you. Its a wonderful way to keep out spammers, and since we have been doing it, it has worked perfectly. It also means we dont actually have to watch the site every second, cause new posters always are held up by the moderation queue. And yeah, we don't have profanity here. Don't find any need for it actually. Say hi to Michael for me.

I see Arkain still does not get that we have a focus, and maintain it. He seems to think that's silly. That its better for a site to cover everything. Well, we don't. Which is why we get upset when folks try to push this forum in the direction they think it should go.

take care,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Cracker
New Friend

Post by Cracker »

Two faced? No....I stand by everything I say which is why I would use the dame name everywhere. No need to hide. Apparently you do have a reason.

Anyway, I don't need the spiritual and the "gates of hell" metaphor was my sarcastic description of some peoples views....it's what I do. I'm just lookin around to see the different views out there and the reasons behind them. I don't understand screening people, but hey, do what you do. I'm just along for the ride.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cracker,

My "two faced" comment was based on the observation that you posted here quite pleasantly, and then proceeded to say what you really felt about this site, somewhere else. I did give you credit for using the same web name. I have very rarely posted on that site, and generally only to try to set the record straight. And with my own name. I doubt your name is "Cracker" but mine is Geoff. I also have my physical address visible here, so I don't think I should be accused of hiding behind anything. (Not that you did overtly)

This site has a strong spiritual flavour. If you don't like that, I suspect you will get bored quickly.

take care,
Geoff
Cracker
New Friend

Post by Cracker »

I may or may not.....people are spiritual in general and i find that anywhere I may go. Maybe you should post at the other joint. It can be helpful.

I'm still here for the reason I stated in the op.....curiosity of others ideas. I hope I don't get ex-communicated for not sharing the same ideas as those here. I enjoy 11:11, I would think that'd be the only requirment.

Thanks for the welcome.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Cracker wrote:I'm still here for the reason I stated in the op.....curiosity of others ideas. I hope I don't get ex-communicated for not sharing the same ideas as those here. I enjoy 11:11, I would think that'd be the only requirment.

Thanks for the welcome.
Its unlikely that you would be asked to leave through curiosity. Its far more common that someone decides we need more of their perspective than we feel is necessary. That is grandstanding from our perspective, although Arkain as an example felt he was offering more "balance". More of the stuff he likes but we don't. We don't require folks to believe all that we believe. For example I do not believe in reincarnation. To which end I have written a book on the topic. Yet there are many folks here who do believe in reincarnation, and some are moderators. The point is that we have all managed to say our bit, and then move on. But some folks just can't do that.

take care,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wazaaap my salty friend
welcome to the forums :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity