It started in1999 11 years ago.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Don Lambert
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

It started in1999 11 years ago.

Post by Don Lambert »

My story is a lengthy story because of the time involved and the number of things that have happened to bring me to now and here. I have it written and saved to the computer but have only shared it with a select few people. Whatever is happening now is real, all that has happened now makes some sort of sense. I am a real down to earth person with average iq and no mental illness. Im practical and have common sense. This makes my story very interesting and a touch unbelievable to the person who has not been where I have been. I never asked to be picked for any of this,I ignored it after some time because I believe I thought I was on the brink of going crazy. There could not possibly be anyone who would believe my story. And now here you are/ I dont know what has happened to all of you, I just found this and joined the other day, but I know it must be the same stuff/overwhelming odds of this really happening over and over until I could not stand it and had to say ok, "I am some sort of special person" Anyone interested in reading the whole story should email me at ....... I will do my best to send it. I love you and dont even know you. How cool is that my friends.
Don.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: It started in1999 11 years ago.

Post by Geoff »

Dear Don,

Welcome.

You kept your into so short, I am uncertain if you are talking about an 11:11 story, or a fishing trip? :roll: But I guess its the more likely its something metaphysical?

I also removed the email address. You will just get spam that way. Folks can Private Message you, if they like. By the way, we would not mind hearing a tad more.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

greetings don! :salut:

business as usual

WELCOME to the FORUMS

we're here

looking forward to sharing much
:loves

PEACE ^_^
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Don,
You wrote:
I love you and dont even know you. How cool is that my friends.
Yes!!! I understand. I'm sure many of us experience this. :D Years ago I would have never thought it would be so easy to love but it is... 8)

Welcome to our board family and I too look forward to hearing more...
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Welcome Don!!
This is an amazing site and I hope you will share more of what has been happening to you. I think we have all had a moment (or in my case, many) where we were wondering if we were going crazy. Look foward to hearing more!!
Much love to you as well, mm1111
Follow your heart