A new student has a ton of questions

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Arista
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A new student has a ton of questions

Post by Arista »

Hello,

I found this site because I was doing research on why numbers prompt me all the time. Sometimes I can't sleep because I look at the clock and it's 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 I get up exactly at these times not every night but once in a while like it's very urgent or something. I have had issues in past with sleeping in the dark so I'd keep my lights on and guess what when I woke in the night the light would be off, for some reason they are trying really hard to get my attention. One time I ran turned on the light and it went off right as I got back to bed. Also this 11:11 is happening pretty much every day now, i've even set my clocks at different times but when I look guess what it's 11:11. What can I do to help them? what am I supposed to do? something real powerful is happening right now.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: A new student has a ton of questions

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arista,

Welcome.

All your questions are answered in the threads in the first forum - FAQS. Particularly important are:

11:11 Signals are driving me nuts

and a short video

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Arista
New Friend

Post by Arista »

Yes I understand this, I read and watched the video which in very informative but what seems to be happening now is some kind of sense of urgency? Why is there an urgency feeling? I'm suprised that it's not very random but literally all the time, I wish I knew what they are trying to tell me. So when you said celestrials could this mean a sister perhaps that have passed several years ago? Or what am I supposed to pray about or do, just be still and meditate? Why am I also a little frightened by the idea of not being alone? Don't like the idea of unseen forces if you know what I mean. Also I've been feeling really down lately and I love the emails sent from 11:11 group, they come on the most perfect times and with the perfect meanings. I'm thankful for this.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Arista wrote:Yes I understand this, I read and watched the video which in very informative but what seems to be happening now is some kind of sense of urgency? Why is there an urgency feeling? I'm suprised that it's not very random but literally all the time, I wish I knew what they are trying to tell me. So when you said celestrials could this mean a sister perhaps that have passed several years ago? Or what am I supposed to pray about or do, just be still and meditate? Why am I also a little frightened by the idea of not being alone? Don't like the idea of unseen forces if you know what I mean. Also I've been feeling really down lately and I love the emails sent from 11:11 group, they come on the most perfect times and with the perfect meanings. I'm thankful for this.
Dear Anista,

No your sister will not be "causing" this directly. As to unseen forces, its time to get used to that, there have always been unseen forces, and we are aware that the number of unseen forces exceed by some amount the total number of humans on this planet. :hithere :hithere :hithere :hithere and :hithere

Read this thread regarding deceased folks being involved:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

I know there are a lot of messages on that thread, but one is about deceased family members.

That sense of urgency is your soul getting bored.

Love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

hello arista :hithere
welcome to the forums
something real powerful is happening right now.
ISNT IT GREAT!?!? :D
:loves

yes. meditation is something i'd recommend- calmly ask for guidance-
-TRUST and LOVE-
be gentle, seek serenity
feel the omnipotent omnipresence of god and BE

^_^

love & light
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Arista wrote:Hello,

I found this site because I was doing research on why numbers prompt me all the time. Sometimes I can't sleep because I look at the clock and it's 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 I get up exactly at these times not every night but once in a while like it's very urgent or something. I have had issues in past with sleeping in the dark so I'd keep my lights on and guess what when I woke in the night the light would be off, for some reason they are trying really hard to get my attention. One time I ran turned on the light and it went off right as I got back to bed. Also this 11:11 is happening pretty much every day now, i've even set my clocks at different times but when I look guess what it's 11:11. What can I do to help them? what am I supposed to do? something real powerful is happening right now.