Five prompts in one go!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Five prompts in one go!

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hello Dear All,

i stood today at the sidewalk of a promenade ... with the intention to cross the street...quite a few cars were on the road so i waited patiently..for a change
:-)
i was very happy to see a car approaching with the plate number 17777, BUT the car after that had an 888 indicated in the plate number, after that two taxis in a row with 555 on the plate number followed and after that i had a 444 plate number...and all in one row!
WOW!!!

I was amazed...i didnt believe my eyes..unfortunatley i didnt had a camera with me!
I had somebody with me and i said..."did you see that...thats amazing!!!"...the person next to me just said "thats weird"...HIHI :geek: ...not ready yet for it i guess.

I think its great and i am soo happy to be made so aware of our angel friends!!! :bana:

Love, peace & light to all of you!
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Vera,

Patience, prompts, amazing, and weird! All in the same Post. WooHooo! Who could ask for more?! Gotta love it! :cheers:

Peaceful Blessings,
Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hello Vera :hithere

That is very cool ! 8)

I get one or two of those a day (work related) but I've never had five in a row like that..

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Wow! Vera, that was amazing! I have had two in a row but never like that! Even when it happens to somebody else it makes you smile all over and feel a little of the initial emotions. 8)
So thanks for sharing with the rest of us! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Good one, Vera!

:thumleft: :thumright:

Hugs.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:) ... I remember having one of those moments while driving... all the cars in front of me in a row were 44, 55, 66 then 77... and the cars coming back the other way were 77, 66, 55 44... and the clock being on 11 all at the same time.. :shock: :lol: ... it was a weird moment.. dont know how it is done..?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hy All,

the person who was with me yesterday just told me that he has seen later in the evening a car with 59999 :bball:

HIHI! at least he will remember now when he sees double numbers!!!
I remember having one of those moments while driving... all the cars in front of me in a row were 44, 55, 66 then 77... and the cars coming back the other way were 77, 66, 55 44... and the clock being on 11 all at the same time.. ... it was a weird moment.. dont know how it is done..?
WOW! Sarah...so you had a double/triple prompt times 5 as well.
We are soo good :sunny:

I dont know how they do that either but i am grateful that they cheered me so up with this! They so to say made my day @ 8pm! :bike:

God bless you all!
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Vera,

What a stunning sequence of amazing prompts! Congratulations on being gifted this wonderful 11:11 present from our angel friends! :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That's pretty neat Vera! I had it once in a car park!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra