Midwayers LOVE CNBC channel and stock tickers!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
silvrevo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Midwayers LOVE CNBC channel and stock tickers!

Post by silvrevo »

When I get home after work I usually flip on CBNC and see what the business news.

This is the channel with the stocks of the days, and scrolling ticker on the bottom of the screen.

I will just be sitting on the couch, reading a magazine, looking up at the tv from time to time... Only to lock on certain numbers. This happens over and over and over again,,, each day for weeks and weeks. Whenever I have CNBC stock watch on.

1.11, 1.23, 4.44, 11.11, 4.56, 3.45, 9.11, ect.

So after months of this, I have came to the conclusion the midwayers love all these numbers that appear on the screen, I think it opens a HUGE window of oppertunity for them to rise to the occasion,,, needless to say I reply with a Hi Guys,,, Thats just incredible guys,,,or just shake my head in awe.

So if your into business , you might want to check out CNBC sometime,,, I think its thier little playground of oppertunity........hehehe :P
Less is More , More or Less.