How about this for a jaw-dropper?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lee1111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

How about this for a jaw-dropper?

Post by lee1111 »

Hi guys,

Just had to share this jaw-dropping prompt with you:-

I have a hi-fi in my bedroom that doubles as an alarm clock. I will often sit on a chair in this room and listen to a CD. I've lost count of the number of prompts that I've received through the clock display (99% of which have occurred when I've been woken up to check the time) but this one really blew my mind:-

I was listening to some music and thinking about a woman that I have a lot of negative history with in my life, feeling bad about how much pain I've caused her and feeling sorry for myself when I looked at the hi-fi clock and saw some random time like 3.19; and I thought, “that's not an 11:11 time prompt … and then I saw it. The hi-fi faces my bedroom window. The sun was shinning through the window and lit up the inside of the window frame - which is white. The white frame was reflected the hi-fi clock display. The reflection looked like four vertical white lines. It looked like 1 1 1 1. :shock: :o

This reads like an 11:11 fantasy but I swear to you that I'm not making this up! This actually happened!

Needless to say, I was left speechless.

lee
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Hi Lee,
Nice one! Light........ 8)

John
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Lee,

Yeah, that really is a good one! :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Love it Lee!... good one! :D
Love,
Sandy
lee1111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lee1111 »

This prompt (and the many other amazing prompts that I've read about on this board) have made me realise how creative the Midwayers can be in their 11:11 communications. I can't help but laugh at the ingenuity and compare it to the human equivalent of showing off (I'm thinking of competitive sports where status is reflected in the skill of a trick - like a 1080-degree turn in snowboarding).

I get the distinct feeling that I'm aware of the tip of the iceberg. I feel like a speck of bacteria sitting on the head of a pin being held by something sitting on the head of a pin. I'm reminded of Socrates paradoxical “All I know is that I know nothing.”

Anyway, it's just awesome that they would pour some much energy into this cool prompt for me. It's a wonderful comfort to me and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way when they get a prompt like this. :)
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lee,
Those kind of prompts are the best.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda