How Wonderful 412 finally be here!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

How Wonderful 412 finally be here!

Post by Twinstars »

So happy to finally understand enough to be guided here! After all this time, years of watching street lights going out, light switches, radios, turning on when I reach for them, brilliant flashes of light in the corners of my eyes. I even saw what I can only describe as a bolt of lightening hit the ground just outside of my window, which felt like it bounced inside hitting me squarely in the forehead! In fact, I think soon after could be when I actually began seeing the numbers 1111, 1212, lots of 555's and nearly as many 333's. And lately, very recently, 00's.
For years I thought it was something happening only to Me. I have been reading through the posts here and have learned a great deal that I must have needed to see, but what I can't seem to find is anything about the numbers 1235 in sequence. I dreamed of a female voice telling to keep searching for her, that she is at 1235. Seems like I may have gotten the name, Andrea, maybe. For awhile I began seeing the numbers 1235 a lot, but now has subsided. The voice said to keep searching and don't give up. Said I will know her when I see her because "...we have always known each other John, from the beginning." Last night I saw for the first time an elongated, brilliant yellow light suspended between the floor and ceiling. It was very much like something I once saw in the Star Trek movie. I don't recall the name of the movie, but it had something to do with "Voyager." Maybe that is the name. It was suddenly there hovering, sort of crackling, then after a few seconds it moved away and disappeared. Awesome!!!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Twinstars,

Welcome to out site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello Twinstars welcome to the site :hithere

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi and welcome Twinstar,

For me, 1234 is a prompt showing progression...so perhaps 12345 also could mean something similar... Sometimes when a prompt does not seem to fit or make any sense, it is a good idea to look around at what is going on in your life, get quiet and sort of feel your way through. Ask what it means and go with your best feelings or inklings. Our midwayer and angelic friends are very accomondating and will often prompt you accordingly after that. Here is a thread that might help. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Love,
Sandy
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi John, welcome to the board.

Those are some interesting dreams!

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Twinstar!!!

Welcome Dear, to this most beautiful board!! I have had 2 thoughts about 12:35! One is that is is very similar to a personal prompt of mine, 12:53! I talk to this being and feel am sure I will get to hear from this being!

The other thing I thought is that I remembered George suggesting perhaps the 123 could be from the ABC group of Midwayers, which is Chief Bzutu's family, He is ABC-22......

Well good luck insight, Twinstar!!

Welcome and hope to share soon!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Aha!!

There I posted at 11:53!! :wink:

Isnt this amazing!!

God Bless All! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Thank you all so much for the heartfelt welcome. Am very busy just now but sure looking forward to exchanging views as am able.
Blessings, John.