A call out maybe..

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: A call out maybe..

Post by Seeker13 »

Can we all just meet in the same room at the same time and just talk please? It can be like... a spiritual support group! So many of us share similar feelings and experiences and it takes so much time to write it all down.

Daylight grows stronger and time shorter, so I wish for you all a hug and a smile. Love to you all.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A call out maybe..

Post by Sandy »

Hello and good morning Peggy and Kim..well everyone really, :sunny:

It is a beautiful day in Oz and I actually was up to see the sunrise. (I know...the earth is coming to an end. LOL) As I stood there watching God’s paintbrush in action I realized how it changed my insides. The day’s note pad in my head ticking off all the things hanging over my head faded to the recesses of the mind and a lovely emptiness replaced it... I say emptiness but in fact it felt more like a brand new gessoed canvas waiting for the artist’s touch ... in this case the celestial touch, I suppose. Anyway, I am thinking sometimes in simplicity...in slowing down and noticing life around us we find what alludes us. Rejoice in the beauty, the little things, the wonder (Welles just posted a lovely article on Wonder) of life. Because in the harmony of these quiet special moments lies the open door behind which we find joys of spiritual advancement.

Peggy your dream was fascinating.... I am still having a hard time seeing you smacking a sea lion in the face. ;) :shock: :lol: I wish Michele Pectus was around right now. She was masterful at dream interpretations... definitely one of her spiritual gifts. But you seem to have a pretty good handle on it. Good on you for pulling your inner child to safety. And I loved how when you called for God for help, you woke up. I have always found that to be true... however, sometimes I forget to call to God for help...such a “do it yourselfer” in so many ways. :roll: Which of course isn’t helpful at times. But these challenges of human domain have their purpose. As we create the problems solving them is quite the teaching tool. ai yi yi.

But today is too gorgeous to dwell on such things, eh? I want to put something lovely on my canvas today. Something that makes my heart sing and benefits George,the dear man, who is stuck around me nearly every moment of his day, week, year.
I long for my thoughts words and actions to reflect the desires of the Creator of us all,
Big hugs for all the spiritual travellers. :hithere
xxSandy

Oh Peggy... I’ll tell George you met Paula Thompson. And wow... Mo Siegel... How exciting. Sounds like you have a big adventure on the horizon.

And Kimmy, I would love that "room thing"... Actually I was just wishing I could spirit you guys down here to Australia. ...some day :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.