What is meant by signed me up for the "program."

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What is meant by signed me up for the "program."

Post by luvinlife »

Great answer, PP. Especially the part about "trust".

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What is meant by signed me up for the "program."

Post by hmm »

peacockplume wrote:Hi hmm

I was just mulling over Sandy's last answer to your post...
Why are some people more sensitve to things than others? What determines if someone will have psychic abilities? Is it genetic?
Like her I feel that genetics do play a part,,,,it seems that one is just as likely to have some abilities if it runs in the family,,,however,,,the couple of thoughts that came to me were:

Some people could be more sensitive having a 'more' open mind,,,and open heart...

and I think that TRUST,,,is a huge factor,,,,sometimes it can be 'fears' that maybe you're not really aware of....that takes some 'inner' research to dig that one up...

otherwise,,,I really believe that every person on this planet does have these abilities,,,some have been buried to 'conditioning',,,,old belief systems,,,

but when it's a person who desires to have this connection, but just can't seem to get there,,,it takes practise and perseverance.....total trust,,,and no expectations...

so,,,Bless Your Heart,,,,and keep practising...you'll get there...

love,
pp
Thanks you will never know how much that means to me. :loves
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy