Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:santa: Silly Sarah,

Here's your post, it was just on the thread but about relationships, etc.

nasra1996
Family

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:11 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi George and Geoff,

You say that having multiple partners ruins ones ability to form future loving relationships... (not in danger of this meself though... )

Why is that...? and what is the difference (of losing this ability) between having mutliple partners and having a long term relationship over decades.. ?

Yes Samandhi, i agree with your statement that Geoff quoted, many gays must put spirituality out of their minds, because of persecution and stereotyping.... I have a gay uncle who is a deeply spiritual man...

Love Sarah xxx

Last edited by nasra1996 on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Idaho
New Friend

A lot more than looking at a clock

Post by Idaho »

Hello friends, it has been awhile since I have posted. My computers go down quite frequently--electrical glitches.

I was skeptical at first when my friend, Pat told me about 11:11 being a Gateway number. It was just before Christmas--doctors had found melanoma cancer and I got an appoinment for surgery Jan 11 at 11:00. I asked her what it meant and Pat told me to Google it and I found this site. She also told me that her angels told her I would be fine and they would get it all. They did.

Since then there have been so many prompts,--some fun like $111 bills or 1.11 change, being assigned team 111 out of 300 teams, having 111 graduate credits on my transcripts and leaving or arriving at 11 after the hour on a daily basis. It just makes you smile!

There are other numbers too. I woke up at 5:55 today as I do frequently. My dear friend Pat passed away Nov. 11 at 5:55. I miss her terribly but am greatful for the spiritual guidance and mentoring.
The sun shines not on us, but in us.
-JOHN MUIR
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Yes..I was in the kitchen and it was 11:11 on one clock...11:10 on another...and 11:09...and I hung around waiting to make my three wishes on each one...lol!!

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Idaho,

Great news about your dis-ease and since your friend, Pat, passed at 5:55, she's making sure our friends keep getting you to notice. So have you started any meditation, to learn why your getting prompted? When you acquire the tools it can than be two-way communication :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Louey
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Louey »

My first prompt of the day today was actually on my toddler's TV programme - 'Bob the Builder'! :lol:
I had to chuckle :wink:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves :santa: :rendeer:

Last night I was up typing Sedona meeting Q&A I looked at computer clock it said 12:34 than after surfing the MB I looked at it again and it said 1:23. I believe for me it said you moving along just fine and GO TO BED!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

When you get 11:22,11:33,11:44 and even 11:55...are these prompts?(12:22 as well)

Does it have to be 2:22,3:33....etc. I get both but I seem to be getting alot in the 11's and 7's as well.

:)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi SheraX

If I recall George saying, that anytime you get 33's, whether it's 1:33 or 10:33, it'll be part of the teaching team that's contacting you..

a 3:33, is a definite call from Midwayer Mathew.... whether a.m. or p.m.

It's the same with ABC 22,,,,only his is 2:22, to get the 22's after anything, I'm not sure of....perhaps George will clarify, if he gets the chance......in the next few days,,,

The other prompts, I'd just call them angel prompts, letting you know their around.....

Try not to get into making much out of the other prompts, as they really don't have anything to do with the midwayers,,,,except of course 11:11, that's a definite call sign...

I just found this that George had posted quite awhile ago, but it might help:
Hello All,

Any questions you might have on the 11:11 phenomenon may well be answered here... as dealing with the 11:11 Spirit Guardians, or 1,111 Secondary Midwayers, has been an involvement of decades for me, George, and I've been graced with learning much about them.

They are my family, so to speak.

The Guardians are often leery about coming forward, because their materializing can spook people a great deal, but they can do that. What they are after is your cooperation for the benefit of all.

To those who are familiar with them, they will occasionally show up.

Other regular time prompts, generally, are part of the individual codes they have, besides having names in most instances.

12:12 is simply a reminder of the 11:11 code. 12:34 and 12:48 are prompts that may ask you to "progress" in the work you are doing.

Glad to answer your questions. If I'm snowed under, others in the immediate group will likely contact you through this message board, or privately, if you leave your Email address.

What It Really Means.

I sent this to some friends just yesterday or the day before. Too often people look for birthdays or numerology, quite in vain.

Getting the 11:11 PM wake-up calls, and the 11:11 AM reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- Obtain information from those who measure their IQ's in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are 'ascending' in spiritual growth.

5. I'm often told they will also need you at some distant future time, but I hardly ever get details. Getting info on the future of others is a rare thing.

6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.

Your best approach would be stillness meditation.
See http://www.1111angels.com/E_Desk/GB51.htm or http://www.1111angels.com/Akashic.html if you have difficulties stilling your mind.

See Geoff's writing: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345-- worth a detailed search.

God bless….
George Barnard.
The 11:11 Progress Group.
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Idaho,

My condolences on the passing of your friend, what an awesome gift she was able to give you before she got to go "Home",,,

I'm also glad to hear the melanoma was taken care of....

I hope you search around the board, read the FAQ's and sticky's, you'll get lots of info, on just what the prompts are...

It does sound like you are being prompted though, are you ready for a connection????

with love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I agree with not trying to make too much out of the numbers,I usally feel a difference with a prompt and just having a glance to see what time it is. :) I feel it could become obsessive if not careful.
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

SheraX wrote:
I agree with not trying to make too much out of the numbers,I usally feel a difference with a prompt and just having a glance to see what time it is. :) I feel it could become obsessive if not careful.
ditto that.

Numbers are numbers, content is more necessary.

xoxox
Rebecca
I am.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good goin ladies, Sherax and Rebecca,,,

now when you get the important ones, you'll recognized them....(not that you don't now),,,

I never got alot of wild ones, but apparently I'm not missing much....

I had a girlfriend, that gets 11:11 continually, and some of the other sets also,,,,well I haven't seen her since last summer, and she phoned me to wish me a belated happy birthday, and in the next sentence, said, well, what's going on...I said, are you meditating???, she said, no not really,
I said, well get back into it and find out...she said, ok, well I gotta run now......in other words, since I wasn't going to update her she had nothing more to say....lazy, lazy, lazy....

it's what makes the world go 'round,,,,,,all kinds....

love to you both,
pp xoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

*hugs* back at yah!
Idaho
New Friend

Post by Idaho »

Yes, I also try not to make too much of the "prompts". They just feel like a celestial hug. It's hard not to notice them now, they are part of my day like breathing. Sometimes I just feel a presence of love and peace.

I have tried to meditate with the Akashic Construct and was doing well for awhile, I have even had a few messages get through, but lately I haven't been able to meditate because I have been dealing with the pain of fibromyalgia. They told me to slow down and I didn't listen, so now I guess I have to :wink:

Yoga has been helpful, and I have seen a Reiki healer. I would like to become a healer also. I am a teacher/artist and have also been feeling a call to do something combining art and spirit. Last night, at the longest night service at our church I told a friend about this and she gave me the name of a person who does work with finding spiritual meaning through art. She lives on the coast outside of Portland. Then yesterday another friend invited me to her place on the coast nearby. So maybe this is where I am headed.
Last edited by Idaho on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sun shines not on us, but in us.
-JOHN MUIR
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I love my prompts!! They are a reasurence for me when something happens to me , for example, if I'm upset about soomething I am prompted with 444. I know what 444 means and I thank my angel for it's love.

I never look for prompts...they just come to me and for me it's not about being obessive...I have alot of inner peace and love and I take whatever comes my way. I have a calling and it's wonderful. No worries I'm not taking anything personally girls.

I feel blessed!! My son is now starting to see numbers too and flickering lights....so cool!!

Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

My son was over for the night and I asked God to comfort him and bless him and to help him to be the best he can be.I went in the room and the clock was 4:44.I even needed that!
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

SheraX wrote:My son was over for the night and I asked God to comfort him and bless him and to help him to be the best he can be.I went in the room and the clock was 4:44.I even needed that!
That's so beautiful...444 is my favorite because it's the most comforting prompt of all in times of need.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Idaho
They told me to slow down and I didn't listen, so now I guess I have to
Oh, and do I hear you on that one,,,,,only it took me more than a year, before I could admit it, and change my course....

It sounds like you are definitely being guided, so I'd say, go with the flow, new and wonderful things are opening up to you....

I'd also like to recommend a book to you, which could greatly help your fibromyalgia,,,,it's called: The Miracle of the Breath by Andy Caponigro,

Have a wonderful Holiday Season,

love, pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sundaze
Busy Bee

Post by Sundaze »

ChildofGod wrote:...444 is my favorite because it's the most comforting prompt of all in times of need.
Why do you find 444 the most comforting? Are you basing that on Doreen Virtue's "The angels are surrounding you now...'?

Tom
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-- Philo of Alexandria
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Well for moi...I seem to get 444's when I am down,it all falls into place. (keeping it short and sweet :lol: )
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I got my cool 11:11 prompt today.... :) I took my girls to the cinema to watch "Enchanted" a funny film, then i took them for a meal at this fast food restaurant, i sat at the table and i noticed that someone had wrote with an ink pen "11 friends 11" on my table....:D

Love Sarah
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Sundaze wrote:
ChildofGod wrote:...444 is my favorite because it's the most comforting prompt of all in times of need.
Why do you find 444 the most comforting? Are you basing that on Doreen Virtue's "The angels are surrounding you now...'?

Tom
Yes I am...in times of need...this number shows up for me everytime. I got a really bad haircut and I was upset and had to go back three times...when I got into the car ...I got 444. It's so awesome!!

ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Hello...I left two separate messages for people today and my phone shows how long the recording is and both messages took 1:11...I'm blessed.

Liz
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

You surely are "ChildofGod",,,

and I love your new avi pic......what an awesome view, lady (you) looks pretty good too...

Have a wonderful New Years dear,,,

love,
pp
xoxox
Daily Affirmation:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

peacockplume wrote:You surely are "ChildofGod",,,

and I love your new avi pic......what an awesome view, lady (you) looks pretty good too...

Have a wonderful New Years dear,,,

love,
pp
xoxox
Thank you so much...happy New year to you too!!