The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

8) must be doin somethin right....

came home from town, and the shelving was removed and my desk was downstairs,,,,and computer unpacked, (not hooked up, but hey,,,,,,,)I'm not sure if I really like it where it is,,,,it might look and function better on the back side of the couch, but I don't have easy plug access, not impossible, but not easy...
soooo, I dunno, I'll have to wait until my house decorator comes over (my neighbour - she's good at placing stuff,), but I'm sure I can't move that desk without hurting myself.......Allan's moved it once.....he won't be moving it again.....not that there's much room left to move anything,,,,but it seems to be too tight of a spot where I want to put the foot bath/body detox machine....

it'll work, a little jiggle here, and a great shove there,,,, :lol: :lol:

so now, my complete house is turned upside down, except for the kitchen, gee what can I mess up there???? never mind....I've had the dining room table cleaned off since the holidays, and so far it's stayed that way.....the only room in the house, that looks like it's organized...

the computer room upstairs, has been given a fluff up....with removing a bookcase and a desk.....the drawers are still upstairs.....

man what a good way to clean out stuff though....I'm so lucky we're in the burn season. cuz I'd have to pay an arm and a leg to get it taken away....

What fun.....our 25th anniversary 9 days away, and there's no way I'm having people in.....so think we'll just go out for dinner.....

my friend came over today and we read the first 2 chapters of "The New Earth"......it was so cool listening to her comments as she was reading...

I don't know how I can be feeling so good, with my whole house turned inside out....but I do....which is a nice improvement from last week...

I'm almost ready to climb up over the entertainment centre with the books to 7 components, and try to hook them up properly....

won't be long now....

hoping all you lovlies a wonderful day,,,,or evening....

loves, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

wow 25 years PP good on you and Alan :kiss: love is in the air

I love going out for dinner, I say go out, do you like that place which has the cornbread, lazy lobster, I think :scratch:

ENJOY love Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Have a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary when it comes up. I love to hear about long term relationships and the richness of the bonds.
I have been imagining you and Allan moving furniture. You are very funny........ and when it's all eventually in place you can sit back and enjoy the change.
Gypsie,
Corn bread and lobster sounds good...... yum..
Love to you both lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good morning you wonderful ladies,,,
Thank you so much for your good wishes....I think I've decided where we're going for dinner and not even far away either....

I've definitely given you the wrong impression of Allan helping me move furniture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Allan's is not a willing furniture mover. Not one bit....but when I came home the other day and the shelving was removed, and my desk downstairs.....that really surprised me.....that's the only two things he's given me help with....but he's been very supportive through our life together in whatever I have wanted to do, and I think that has made up for it....I don't have many options for moving furniture around upstairs,,,,tried a couple of times, but with an open and I do mean open, living area, it's kind of hard....the only thing that can get switched around is the couch at Xmas to make room for the tree......he likes things to stay in one place, looks good, leave it there...
I must say, I make up for it.....and probably one of the reasons why we've been together so long I keep him hopping....never a dull moment...
he just sits back and watches me having my fun,,,,,then he'll say, are you happy now, and I'll say,,,,yeah, it looks good,,,,until I decide to do something else.....and it's only downstairs that I can do that with....but I think things have settled into their places......for now......when I think the changes this downstairs has gone through over 10 yrs this is it's 5th major change......

It probably has something to do with the fact that I have what I'd call "itchy feet" when I was young,,,,I travelled,,,,back and forth across this wide stretch of Canada.....fathers parents in Ontario, and mothers in Nova Scotia, and I missed them,,,,,,so I visited.....I worked for a Secretarial firm of temps.....so I'd finish a job somewhere, and if I felt like going to visit, I'd go and work there.....the thought of working in one place all year for a 2 week vacation just didn't make it for me...

Mid life and Allan changed all that well,,,,sort of,,,, when we got married, 3 days later he left - to go to sea for 3 months - while he was down around Pusan Korea, he phoned one day and said, how'd you like to go to Germany,,,,I said,,,,I'll start packing.....so when he came home, the packers had already been in,,,,everything was boxed, and within a day it was gone into long term storage, and we never saw it until 4 yrs later.....we went to Germany with 4 container boxes and not big ones...and I think we came back with 14,000 lbs,,,,to go along with what was in storage....but we moved into military housing for the first two years, then bought our first house.....Unfortunately when we moved down island....it had to go all back into storage.....we bought 10 acres, had 7 dogs at the time....and a camper and a tent.....then we got a small 24 ft trailer,,,,,which transformed into the 'dog house' when we got a 5th wheel for me (allan went to New Zealand for 3 months) and it was 6 years before we could build the house and that was 10 yrs ago.......that was also the end of his naval career......before he left, we had the well dug, and the hydro poles coming up to the construction site,,,,when he came back, he walked into our house, and said "Do we really live here??"

Yeppers, and we've been here ever since.....I think the itchy feet have calmed down.....and now that this latest change, with the development of Tranquility Base Healing Retreat has taken place, I'd say,,,I've finally put down roots.....now that's what I call "getting grounded".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and if they have it on the menu, it might just be lobster....being the west coast though,,,,,it's a hard choice between that and the crab....I loves them both. hmmmmm.

love and light to you all,,,,have a wonderful day.....

OMG, I almost forgot to tell you,,,,Anne came over last night,,,and we did a Detox for her.....what an experience..... (and I got paid too....it went in my God Box and I said to it......grow!!! - along with thanks of course)

pp xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone,

Lilly, sorry for my confusion about your avvies! :oops: :lol: I saw your first avvie of yourself back up there again briefly a day or two ago, and I looked at it more closely this time and could then see that indeed, those two photos (both lovely photos, I thought! :D) were indeed of the same person! :lol:

As for the art gallery dynamics, the guy who stormed out of the meeting earlier has now ended up withdrawing from the gallery :shock:. Since he was among the angriest (and a ringleader in causing all the dissention and shouting at the last meeting :roll:), it is frankly probably just as well for the group dynamics that he left!

I agree with PP, we'd love to see some of your artwork, Lilly, if/when you should happen to feel like posting it! PP is right, I am shy :silent:, and it took me a couple of decades, as well as the strong urging of others, to get to the point of even making art again, not to mention showing others my artwork. The safe, supportive, nurturing atmosphere that we've all created together on these boards is what encouraged me to show it here! :colors:

When I read the recent ListOp transmission from Machiventa, where he said, among other things, “Exchange information, assist where you can, so that the pool of gifted workers grows and grows, and sweetens that pool with knowledge and caring, extending it more and more, so that on your part, your human part, this Correcting Time effort will be sped along, and Light and Life will come sooner, rather than later," (The boldface is my addition) I immediately thought of this thread -- it is one of the major places on these boards where we are all definitely "sweetening the pool with knowledge and caring!"

PP, I agree, we could use more colors that are readable (like you said, yellow and cyan are both too hard to see. I do often still use orange, though, since to me, it's kind of in that borderline category!)

Thanks so much for all your positive comments on the owl hoop! :colors: I look forward to seeing a picture of it after you add the feathers to it that you were gifted with from your various bird allies! 8) And I look forward to hearing how Allan likes it! Congratulations, by the way, on 25 years of marriage! :colors: Great to hear, also, that you have reconnected with your friend (I agree that true friendships never truly end), and that you're getting your space all set up and moving in all the cool new equipment for Tranquility Base! It sounds like lots of things are coming together at once! :thumleft:

As you've requested, here is the link again to my artwork -- I've updated it to add the newest items. PP, I hope you don't mind, I went ahead and added the owl I made for you (of course without your feathers on it yet :lol: -- I've gotten into the habit of taking a photo of everything I make), in the section with other items I've been commissioned to do and made as gifts.

Here's a funny story about the "Cafe" hoop, one of the silk hoops shown on the page. It shows a cup of coffee and a plate of cookies on a table inside a cafe, looking out the cafe window. The letters "CAFE" are on the window, but they are backwards, since the point of view is from the inside of the cafe looking out, and someone standing outside looking in would see them facing the right way.

When I first hung up this hoop in the Gallery, each time I came back, it turned out that someone else had flipped the hoop over and hung it up backwards, which made the CAFE sign face the right way relative to the viewer, but not to the context of the painting! (Since silk is transparent, you can still see the image [just backwards] if you turn it over). Apparently they thought it was hung up backwards! :lol: Each time it happened, I came along and flipped the hoop back over again, but then when I returned the next time, it would inevitably be flipped around the other way again. :roll: :lol: This went on the whole time it was hanging on that wall, and I was wondering why noone, especially other artists, "got" it about that image. :lol: Eventually, to make room for the newest stuff we were bringing in, we packaged some of our older hoops into see-through plastic sleeves and put them in the bins with the prints.

Then at the most recent opening night, Ron and I had the good fortune to end up standing right behind a couple who was looking through the bins at our silk hoops. They picked up the Cafe hoop and were looking at it, and they had a whole conversation about it, where one of them pointed out, "Oh, I see, the CAFE letters on the window are backwards because you're inside the cafe looking out! Hey, that's really cool!" 8) We stood quietly in the background and I whispered to Ron, "Hurray, somebody actually gets it!" :colors: :lol:

Oh, I just refreshed my screen, PP, and I see your latest post -- with the wonderful, colorful story of your journey, from your vagabond "itchy feet" days, to living overseas, to "getting grounded" where you currently live! :D

Laura, Lilly, Gypsie, and every single one of you, I agree! We are all kindred spirits here and it is such a blessing to all of us -- Triple Ditto (or Quadruple Ditto? I'm losing track of the Ditto count!); it's been my great pleasure knowing each and every one of you as well! :colors: :colors: :colors: :D

Mmm, lobster, with butter sauce! Gypsie, I think you're thinking of the Red Lobster restaurant chain here in the U.S., which I do recall us discussing earlier on this thread. And speaking of cornbread, recently I tried a recipe for spicy cornbread muffins (to go with Mexican food, which we love, and which is very popular here, at least in the western U.S.) which had corn kernels, red bell peppers, salsa, and fresh cilantro in it, and they were really good! Mmmm! :D I do hope you end up being able to find some corn meal (or polenta might work too, as I think Sandy [hi dearest sweet Sandy! :hithere] mentioned once long ago) at a specialty store over there selling international foods, if it's not in regular grocery stores, and that you get a chance to make yourself some corn bread to try (there's usually a corn-bread recipe on the back of the package)!

Gotta run now -- we're rushing around making a home video, and I just finished a silk power shield, for the birthday of a friend of ours out in Colorado -- it's late enough now that we're probably going to have to send it via express-mail once everything's done and packaged up and ready to go! :roll: :lol:

Lots of Love to All LUV2,

Aqua Deb
lilly

Post by lilly »

posted in wrong place ,sorry.
:D lilly xx
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
I heard you mentioning Tranquility Base in earlier posts and didn't realize it was a Healing Retreat. Sounds fantastic and with you at the helm I'm sure it will be successful. That's great that Anne came for a treatment, she'll give some positive feedback for sure.
By the sounds of your property it would be healing just to be there. And with your healing gifts a lot of good work will be done there too.
Your life with Allan sounds exciting, travelling to Germany would have been exciting. My Uncle was an Officer in the British Navy and I have been looking at a photo of him lately which I found in a box of papers and photos. Half an hour after finding it I was looking through something else and a small anchor on a chain I've had for years almost jumped out into my hand. He passed away a few years ago.............I've gone all goose bumpy and a coldness has come around my legs.....I'll pm you.
Love lilly xxxxxx I thought i'd posted on an earlier thread by mistake. Lol
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Aqua Deb,
I'm glad you are selling your work and getting positive feedback.....The man who left the gallery was frightened........insecure and that's why he was shouting, what a shame......I feel for him. Healing for him :cry: he's in a lot of pain. Sometimes the shouter is more honest than some of the quieter ones who are secretively manipulating. I'm not saying this is the case here but it's something to think about.......Artists can be volatile and 'sensitive'. Could he come back .......?
I am self taught using good quality paint and products, I have no way of knowing what will be painted, no planning, whatever emerges is there......a lady I sold a painting to years ago told me not to go to art school. One day I will exhibit somewhere, who knows.
Love lilly xxxxx :D :D :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,,

Well, like Aqua Deb, you can start showing your stuff to us on the "Secret" place.......

What a place for 'self expression' this thread has become....

the growth, with us all is phenonemal.....(I'm not too good with lovely words),,,,but it truly is impressive.....

in time I'm sure you'll 'start with us first'.....

What good advice you got,,,,if you paint from the heart, what comes out is....and if you had gone to art school, like everything else we get 'taught' we also get a bit of brainwashing.....which squelches the creativity.....I took art in school, and still have a difficult time releasing my own creativity.....it really hasn't squeaked out yet,,,,painting wise I mean...

but you know,,,,I 'see' in the not too distant future....when I have my afternoon and evening appointments going along.....that I will become one of those 'early birds' (I think I'm going to omit sleeping),,,,and sit out on the deck on a lovely warm morning and 'paint',,,,,I might start with rocks (plenty of those around),,,and I did actually paint a few last summer....but need something to start 'stretching' beyond .....

I love the bit about the anchor jumping out to you....hellllloooo!!!

Aqua Deb

Of course I don't mind you showing my Avi Owl commissioned Art Work...
It's absolutely gorgeous.....ooooohhhhh.....I've only got a week to attach the feathers and beads.....best get on it....and I love how you've expanded your theme with the Raven....

Yes doing the Detox on Anne, was something else.....and really I just can't gross you guys out.....but let me tell you....with the water colour and substance,,,,we figure she detoxed - Joints and Liver - I've got a call in to the lady I got the machine from to discuss some of the things with her.

and yes, she does already have two people who are interested in getting it done....

I am soon going to have to 'manage my time' better,,,,,which will also mean I won't be able to be on the computer (mb) all day, as I have done many, many times....

ah well, that's how it goes,,,,,and there's a few posts to go check out, so I better get on it....

Oh Gypsie Deb,

I wouldn't have understood what you meant until AquaDeb mentioned the Red Lobster.....it is a chain of restaraunts,,,,but not in my area...
and I don't feel like driving an hr to get to one....

but sorry no corn bread.....it's not one of our foods up here really....
and is rarely on any menu unless you're in a southern type eatery...
and not many of them around here either....

gotta run loves,,,,see ya all later...

pp xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Hi Everyone

Gee it has been a while since I had a good chat with you ladies! Well, all of you have certainly expanded this thread.

Dear P.P.

Congrats on making the 25 year mark. :sunflower: I had mine last year. I got to hand it to my wife :queen: , I think that she has me just about where she wants me; the training has gone very well!!!! :stars: :love :meds: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am including an exert from "The Secret" that was sent to me recently by Gypsie. I know that you will all enjoy it. :thumright:

I received a call from a stranger about my inheritance. That's how I found out about my father's sudden, unexpected death. He was 53. He died from an aortic aneurism from a rare genetic heart disease called Marfan Syndrome. I went to the Chief of Cardiology at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills and found out that I had Marfans too.

Marfans is a genetic heart condition for which there is no cure, which often results in death from an aortic aneurism. It often strikes people early in life, usually in their 20s. I was 28.

I was devastated. I had 1st degree heart block and a heart murmur. I would need a pace maker as the heart block progressed to the 2nd degree, but the real concern was my aortic valve and the possibility of a rupture. I wouldn't be able to have children. My entire life to this point, I had been extremely athletic in competitive sports, from volleyball to swim teams to college tennis. I was completely into nutrition and fitness. After the news, I was truly terrified. Where I used to view myself as strong and positive, I now saw myself as weak and fragile, with what I was told was a "ticking time bomb in my chest". While I tried to stay my usual positive self, in the back of my mind I was always aware of the imminent danger and my inescapable mortality.

I lived with this fear, getting checked by my cardiologist twice a year for years, until I saw The Secret. I was due for another visit to the cardiologist right around that time. I was awestruck by the woman who cured herself from cancer and the man who healed himself from the plane crash. I decided right then and there that I was going to heal my heart. I believed it and knew it was possible.

I quickly banished any negative thoughts about my heart and refused to let them enter my mind anymore. Every night as I laid down in my bed, I placed my right hand on my heart and visualized a strong heart, and rehearsed in my mind my heart beating strong, looking and sounding the way a strong healthy heart was supposed to. Every morning when I woke up I said, "Thank you for my strong, healthy heart." I visualized the cardiologist telling me that I was cured. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing for fear of judgment or disbelief. I postponed my cardiologist appointment for about 4 months to give myself enough time to try this.

I went to the cardiologist, with my medical file full of past electrocardiograms and echocardiograms confirming my physical heart problems. Nervous and excited, I tried to calm myself as I got hooked up to the EKG, then got the sonogram.

The cardiologist came in with the test results completely dumbfounded. There was NO sign of a 1st degree heart block. There was NO heart murmur. There was NO expansion in my aorta. He checked and re-checked the old tests and the new one, now showing a perfectly healthy heart with no physical symptoms of Marfans! He had no explanation. I was ecstatic, but honestly, I was not surprised. It was exactly as I had envisioned. I literally RAN out of the cardiologist office across the lot to my car, feeling stronger and more alive than I ever have in my life.

I had previously bought my Mother a copy of The Secret. I called my Mom and told her exactly how I had used The Secret, and that I now have a healthy, strong, normal heart! I've never heard her cry so hard!

I can't express how grateful I am for my two young adopted daughters. Knowing that I will be alive to love them and raise them is everything to me. I live a life of gratitude and giving. I am truly blessed. Thank you to Rhonda Byrne and everyone else involved in bringing about The Secret. It has literally transformed my life, and continues to bring about miracles.

:loves Throw some love into the wind :loves
God Bless :sunny:
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Nice reminder Bing! Bless your heart! And everyone elses...

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Bing,

Nice to see you here,,,,brave amongst the ladies :lol: :lol: just what we need,,,,a good strong balance....

I had never seen that post,,,so 'thank you' :love

I'm printing it off,,,and will put it in plastic,,,and have it as part of my handy reading material, for clients....while their sitting with their feet in the foot bath detox and can't leave... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just attended a meeting on The Heart and The Cardiovascular System, and think I will take it to the next 'health' meeting to pass out...

that was awesome....I 'realy, really' appreciate it....

for the last 4 years since I hurt myself,,,,and the idea of Tranquility Base was planted.....I often thought, am I being too diverse,,,am I spreading my self out too far,,,,and should be centred on just one or two aspects...

fortunately,,,,,I ignored the 'little' doubt,,,,and forged ahead....

so even today with reading your post,,,,,after just going to the "heart" meeting.....

it's like when you put your hands together and lace your fingers into each other.....that's how all of my experience is coming together....all aspects,,,physical and spiritual.....finally melding into one.....

of course my 'thanks' goes to (of course) Abraham,,, for that's where my introduction to really learning about the Law of Attraction came from...

for me, personally,,,,the Secret was just the icing on the cake....I had already eaten the cake.....

Have a wonderful day.....do you skate on the Rideau Canal????
I saw a program on how they make sure it's safe these days,,,,,quite the process,,,,,but 'nice' to know....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Bing,
Thankyou for reminding us with something Gypsie reminded you with...haha. You always raise my spirits and help me feel lifted and safe.
The Secret is very helpful and I will be putting my copy in the dvd player more often and then putting more of what's learned into practice.......
Hi Pet,
You are a rare bird. Love your strength and great sense of humour.....one of the first people to converse with me when I joined, you're going to shed that skin baby. Something huge is dropping off you and it's not your leg.....emotional baggage going overboard........whoa....for some reason I'm hearing that song Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel...
Love you lilly xxxxxx :D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Forgot to say good morning to you, I need to have a go of that detox machine. The water would probably turn purple......Lol
Love lilly xxxxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good day to you too Lilly,

Black's as bad as it gets..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats heavy metal detoxing....

loves to you.

Lynn
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

OK PP did you have a beautiful 25th? I am having cravings for the Red Lobster and I have never been there :roll:

All is well in Oz I'm getting ready or Bali YES YES I'm excited but waiting for my British Passport to arrive :lol: I'm still laughing but won't in a week or so....

HI Pet
You are with me also sweetheart I love you sooooooo much, never ever forget :love love and hugs :cheers:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi gypsie,

Not yet,,,it's Wed, the 5th,,,and by the time we go out for dinner it will be

exactly 1 pm Thursday for you......

so that's when you can drool, and think of us dipping lobster into melted butter, with a nice filet mignon on the side.....och,,,I'm drooling thinking of it....

We're not going to the Red Lobster restaraunt,,,,,it's too far away....

so it's likely to be just down into Cowichan Bay,,,,on the water's edge,
twinkle lights reflecting back,,,,

new moon is on the 7th, (9:15 am) so it'll be kind of dark,,,,no moon,,,but with the rain, we wouldn't be able to see it anyway...

new moon, time to initiate any new beginnings....can't get into my files yet,,,,,technician coming in tomorow night....so I'll see...

Hope all is well, with everyone....

love sent to all,,,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Just want to share I feel blue today :cry: a bit sad and lonely :cry: coming back to Sydney was the way to go as the kids are doing great but I am still trying to find my feet. I stand in the schoolyard with butterflys (guess they never really left even after leaving school) thinking 'why don't they talk to me'? I can't make people like me I know that I just don't understand why I give them so much power in my mind :cry:

My long term friends are great but they can't carry me everyday, hey? One is doing it tough with her brother (he's unwell) and seems to fit me in for 20 minutes here or there, it's always on her terms. Two days ago I rang and she was showing her husband out so I said just call me when he's gone, she never rang back. I felt hurt so I carefully worded my text asking what happened, she forgot me, yet again. I feel like I'm not of importance anywhere I look except with the kids, or doing healing work.

Hope I'm not having a big dump on my spritual family of choice but I am really crying and feel so, so alone. I got on my knees yesterday crying and asked God for some new friends in my life, I also wrote it and put it in my God box. My husband is over my sadness, am I going insane? I know this is our upbeat thread but sometimes a girl just has to have a cry.

OK hopefully some have been down this road, the menopause is getting better with medication thank God but I am still quite sad and lonely. Hope I'm not being too self indulgent here, I don't want to pretend I'm travelling well when I'm not. It's also no big drama, I just need some guideance...

OK I'm going to lay down love you all so much Gypsie :meds:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi dear Gypsie Deb,

I intend to write in later to answer everyone else on this thread too (have been busy with taxes :roll: and gallery-sitting in the past few days), but I just happened to see your post, Deb, so I thought I'd write in quickly to say that I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling sad!

We've all had days or phases of feeling this kind of sadness, so I, and I'm sure everyone else here, can relate to how you feel, and I can certainly understand! My guess is that your friends have not meant to come across as ignoring you -- they are probably just overwhelmed with their own difficulties at present and are not even aware of how they came across.

You're certainly very important to all of us here, and to your other friends and family as well -- if you're anything like me, that sad feeling you're experiencing is really stemming from an "inner meanie" voice inside that is telling you lies about yourself and making up mean stories about what others think of you, when in reality you're a kind, caring, wonderful, loving, healing, worthy being who we all love! :love :kiss:

I'm so glad we have this loving, supporting family-of-choice here on this thread and these boards, and you're certainly an integral, very important part of this group, and we are all here for you whenever you need kind words or a hug! As one of my therapists used to say a long time ago, and it used to always help, "Don't beat yourself up!" You are a constantly growing, evolving being in the process of deep healing (which often has its ups and downs), and you certainly deserve to continue developing that same unconditionally-loving, caring, accepting, encouraging attitude toward yourself that you always so readily show towards others! :happy:

So here's a big hug from me:

{{{{{{{{{{ Gypsie Deb }}}}}}}}}}

I'm glad to hear that you're lying down - that will be good for you. Sometimes taking even a short nap can be enough to improve your mood significantly. And also, meditating, going into the AC, and/or distracting yourself by reading something inspirational and positive, or watching part or all of the Secret video again, might be a good way to raise your mood, and then you'll most likely see things from a different, happier perspective, and remember more positive aspects of things that you weren't able to think of earlier in the day.

Take care, Sweetie! Love you! LUV2

Aqua Deb
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello dear Gypsie Deb....

like Aqua Deb said,,,,,we all have these intermittant days....sometimes, where nothing feels right,,,,,sort of all out of place.....

I suppose you in AU can't get the Oprah show??????

one of the things that was discussed in the class last night (and it's online, so you can just type Oprah.com into your browser and follow the links to get into the archived class that was on last night)

anyway,,,,one of the things discussed, was,,,,

when we feel unhappy with ourselves,,,,we usually search on the outside for something to make us happy....so this could be true for 'things',,,,friends.....anything that you think would make you feel better....

then,,,,gee,,,,that wasn't it was it.....I still don't feel good. I have everything I could possibly want,,,,,I have a good husband,,,,,I have lovely children.....the list goes on......nice car, nice clothes, etc etc...

but something is still missing......yes.....there still seems to be a hole....

then you start listening to the part of your mind that is saying things to you,,,,that don't make you feel better,,,,,in fact you listen to yourself long enough and you get really in the dumps.....

This seems to be a time of 'change' and those who haven't gone through the 'shift' in consciousness,,,,are starting to go through it....or they are staying in the negative emotional space......it is time.....time to change everything we think about ourselves,,,,,,and the planet we live on......

There were 500,000 people who linked in to be there on that online class,,,
can you imagine......

500,000 people who are searching to find out......what's going on....who am I......

it's transformational my dears,,,,,you will begin to see the deception that has covered your eyes......you will begin to see and know the 'presence' within.....on a daily,,,,momentary basis.....

we know this, mentally,,,,,we read it in the List Ops all the time....our Father says,,,,come to me,,,,,,,,,He is already within us.....we don't have to go anywhere....

All I know for sure is......it seems like a long road to shake off thousands of years of preconditioned belief and habit.....

and it's alot simpler to do than ever imagined......

The name of the program,,,,is the name of his book,,,,

A New Earth......and he's speaking of the long road of ascension that we've all been travelling......

the material is out in the open,,,,we can read it,,,we can see it being talked about.....then we adapt to it.....we change the way we think,,,,the way we feel,,,,,the way we act.....

and how I feel about it,,,,,is that it's the pathway to the 11:11r's.....
(not the book- but what you have to accomplish within yourself)

it's all preparation to be able to ....throw away those doubts,,,,release those limitations

it's an experience,,,,,that is life changing.....

please check it out.....for anyone who is 'still wondering' who am I...

love and blessings

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lynn,
Happy! Happy! Anniversary! :roll LUV2 If I had all the bells and whistles in emoticons they'd be flashing across the screen wishing you well.

I was about to answer an e-mail to you, but thought, "Hey, I never get a notice from The Secret thread!" Hope you and hubby are whooping it up!

It will be 23 years for Dave and I in May. Crazy, isn't it!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Gypsie,
I began the pre-menopausal roller coaster ride starting at thirty-seven. My doctor, really helped me put it into perspective. She said, "It's a time when a woman learns to find her voice." I'd been someone's Mom, wife, daughter, teacher, aunt, sister, co-worker, etc., etc., etc, my whole life! I had never really sat down to think about what I was... to myself. If you haven't done it till now, your body will force it upon you.

I think the loneliness is that part of us that needs to find God.... If we didn't feel alone would we turn to heaven for help? I mean if we were content would that drive be there to push us forward to find out who He is or who we are?

It is your time. Your time to find out what it is that you need to be happy with yourself. It doesn't matter what anyone else may think, because when you come right down to it, what they think doesn't matter! They don't have to be you and live your life. What do you need to let your heart decide that you are good enough just the way you are? When you can clear away the clutter and listen to that one voice, your voice, what will you say to find your own happiness?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
You put that so beautifully for Gypsie. Love to you all on this thread.
:D lilly xxx
Tox Laximus
New Friend

Post by Tox Laximus »

I dont get this film, a load of people going on about how to be greedy in a way that can never work, I think that greed or having more than youll ever need is wrong.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Guys, there I was reading this whole page, getting quite sad because I feel similar Gypsie, had that rubbish when I was in Wales, but hey! WHATEVER!!! :lol:
Anyway, there I am reading away and then Tox comes in with
I dont get this film, a load of people going on about how to be greedy in a way that can never work, I think that greed or having more than youll ever need is wrong.
Which made me laugh!
I know what you mean Tox, but The Secret also can mean to visualize wonderful spiritual things for the good of the world and our fellows. That's how I use The Secret. Material stuff no longer interests me, which is good news for the ol' bank balance and Phil's deleriously chuffed about that too, :lol:
You know, I've hardly got any clothes either. There was a time when I had to have the latest fashions etc etc, 50 pairs of shoes! Whassat all about? Not that I condemn anyone else who does.

Gypsie, how can you be sad when you're off to Bali soon!!! Wayheyyy! Get your bikini line waxed girly, don't forget your hormone pills lol and as for the mum's at the school gates....most of 'em probably look at you and think: "wow! 43 years old?" They're jealous! I know I am! Hey, since I have hardly any clothes, giz that gorgeous frock you're wearing in your avvie? Size 16? Oh well, never mind! :lol:
It'll all be all right sweetie! You'll see!

Love you ALL guys, Pet (the other sad one, he he) XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra