Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hamster whisperer
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hamster whisperer »

Good, it's not just me who looks for something and it isn't there, and later it is there. I have actually counted students absent and a few minutes later they were in their seat but they didn't walk in the room or come out from under their desk.
Weird but interesting.
Jill
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Oh and welcome to the family Jill/sis,,,

more synchronicities for you to connect with, and feel all that more at home....right dear???

love you
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I was dreaming of Mathew,don't remember it ,and I was having a conversation :? ...but I woke up to 3:33 am,and I even woke up to a x:22,can't recall the first digit.

I needed it. :) :loves

*edited* God is answering my prayers! thankyou

Coming to mind..I am sure the conversation was about trust.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lee1111
Old Friend

my digital watch

Post by lee1111 »

Hi everyone,

I have a stopwatch feature on my digital wristwatch that I frequently use as a cooking timer. I used the timer at lunch today and forgot to turn it off. I fell asleep later on this afternoon and when I woke up and looked at my watch it was at 1 minute, 11 seconds - that’s 1:11. My timer resets itself after 1 hour of running ... what were the odds of me seeing 1:11?

I’ve also had other episodes where the timer digits were repeaters - for example 11:11, 14:14.

I got the urge to look at my watch while I was walking home a couple of weeks ago and saw 14:14:14 displayed on my 24-hour watch. I’ve had several like that in the past. I had no need to check my watch - I didn’t need to know what the time was, but something (or someone) got me to check it anyway.

One of my favourite prompting devices is the timer on a racing videogame on my Playstation 3 (PS3). I’ve lost count of the number of laps that I’ve completed with the digits 111 somewhere in the lap-time, for e.g. 122.111, 111.222.

When I bought my PS3 videogames console last year and was setting the time on it I checked my watch and it was 11:11 ... so that’s the time I entered! :)

Incidentally, the PS3 was launched on 11/11, which makes me curious....

Regards,
Lee
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

hi everyone,

i was feeling a lil down last night, as i was having problems controlling my urges to drink and smoke the wacky tabaccy and my negative feelings. i caved in a bit, a couple beers and a small smoke and i sat there watching tv feeling pretty crappy about myself. then at the lowest point i saw
a tv commercial and the last four digits of the number on the screen were 1111. this is one of my fav prompts as i said before, one time a guy called to buy my surfboard with those same last four digits. immediately i felt a lot better and let myself be content with my growth, which seems to work best when its slow and steady. i wish sometimes to change myself all at once, but that doesnt seem practical or the natural way for me to change.

love, joshua
Alana1111
Busy Bee

Post by Alana1111 »

This happened last week, but was pretty interesting i think.

I got a new cell phone last week, and was texting a friend. He texted me a msg at 11:11pm. That was the first 11:11... But then he text me again at 11:18, and the msg came through on both my phones... my new cell phone, and the old cell phone (which is not hooked up, can't have 2 hooked up like that). So i found that abit freaky, both my phones recieving the same text msg at the same time, when only 1 phone should be working.

I thought about it for a sec, and remembered how the punch clock at work, the time is slow on it. So if you punch into work or out of work, at 11:18, the punch clock says it is 11:11. So when my phone got those msgs like that, and the time said 11:18pm, i kinda thought about the punch clock at work and thought maybe something happened at work (i was not at work, i was at home). But nothing happened at work. Everything was fine.

Still wierd though how my phones went off at the same time like that. I checked my old cell phone, and there was no service to it. Strange.
ArtLady
Busy Bee

Post by ArtLady »

My computer clocks keep acting freaking lol. I have my laptop next to my desktop, for my work. They have always had a three minute difference in time. A couple weeks ago, I was working and it was almost like I momentarily blacked out. Just a split second thing. For some reason I looked at both clocks on the tasks bars and they were the same time. lol Today, I get settled to work, and there is a 4 minute difference between them. Funny, because I have been seeing a lot of 44's lately.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Josh,
i wish sometimes to change myself all at once, but that doesnt seem practical or the natural way for me to change.
nor for anyone else either Josh,,,,there's a reason for our slow growth,

it's so we 'get it'......if you journal alot of how you feel and think, then go back to what you wrote 6 months later, you'll be amazed,

and probably very thankful, that you got through those changes...and the opportunity to do so..

love and light
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

hi everyone,
first off let me say that i meditate almost everyday and ive been using the a.c.. im trying to get a connection and i have to a certain extent, but when i have something that i feel is more substantial then i will share it on the a.c. experiences section. but, ive been doing great almost everyday, but like every human i have my down days but it seems as soon as i start to get down i get a lot of prompts immediately and i have to laugh and not take my problems too seriously. at the vege cafe im working at ive been upgraded to chef. last night was my 2nd time by myself closing up shop as chef. we were out of nearly everything and there was a rush right before closing time. ive been doing loads of yoga and pranic breathing so lately ive been in a perpetual state of calmness and good cheer. but this stressful situation made me nearly lose my cool. i stayed open nearly an extra hour helping last minute people. i had to make substitutes because we were out of everything. my friend stole the last of our tempeh unknowingly while i was making a dish that required it. i spilled bleach in a hard to reach corner which meant i had to move everything to clean it up. when it spilled it knocked out a plug and i thought i broke a cooler by shorting it out (it was fine). then when i started to clean up there was a knife in the dirty dishes and i cut my finger. that was the point when i usually lose it and get pissed or scream aloud, or my night is ruined. i managed to think of mohammed the prophet and a show i was watching about him the day before. one quality he was said to have had was "the most mild of temperaments." i decided i should emulate that so i kept my cool and went about my business. i worked myself into a good mood by the time i was done and i was rocking out on my ipod. it usually runs out of juice pretty quick but i asked the midwayers to keep the battery going until i was done cleaning up. it lasted until i was done cleaning and when i shut it off i noticed that i was listening to song 11 of 74 and i had listened to 1 min. and 11 seconds of that particular song. that gave me a laugh and i felt as if i had passed a test. i used to let my temper get the best of me in the most marginal of circumstances. ive decided i want to maintain my equilibrium in the worst and best of circumstances. i view this life as a dream and when i die i will wake up. its hard to get too worked up about any dramatic turns of fortune in a dream be they good or bad.

love, joshua

p.s. i forgot to thank the a.c. for me being able to stay calm throughout the day. as a test i tried to put myself into a trance last night when after work i went to watch a jazz band. i nearly succeeded and i was right in front of the band with loads of noise distracting me.
Last edited by joshua291185 on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hamster whisperer
Family

This morning I woke up really early and looked at my watch and it said "3:33:33."
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I managed to think of mohammed the prophet and a show i was watching about him the day before. one quality he was said to have had was "the most mild of temperaments."
Some of His sayings:

A bedouin came to the prophet and asked him:

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?

A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

“Iman/faith is patience and forgiveness.”
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Joshua,

That was amazing! Any one or two of those things may have been enough to send me running for the back door and a good scream! :stars:
Hope the rest of your chef days are not quite so trying, although it seems you have the tools in your spiritual toolbox to handle whatever is thrown at you. :thumright:
I like this:
i view this life as a dream and when i die i will wake up. its hard to get too worked up about any dramatic turns of fortune in a dream be they good or bad.
Makes for an interesting perspective of this ole life of ours..

Seems I heard somewhere in a transmit..Ubook or something that the spiritual world is more real than our waking world...hmmm something to that affect anyway. ( wish I could remember but it is awhile ago.)
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jill,

That was an especially good one! 8) Hope you were able to drift right back to sleep, especially if you had to work the following day. You Teachers need your sleep and at times, I'm sure, all the patience you can muster.

Love,
Sandy
lee1111
Old Friend

11:11:11!!!

Post by lee1111 »

I was at the gym a couple of days ago and had an amazing prompt:

I was doing some warm-up exercises - not thinking of anything in particular - and checked my watch.

It read 11:11:11 ... wow!

I’m now absolutely convinced that these prompts are not my subconscious mind playing tricks on me. I’ve been tempted to reason that getting an 11:11 prompt was just my body-clock prompting me; but after checking my watch on the 11th second I know that these prompts are real.

I’ve been making a serious effort to practice Stillness Meditation this year. I’m still in the initial stages of this meditation, but feel excited about the future - which makes a nice change from feeling fearful about it. :)

With regards,
Lee
November
Family

Post by November »

I started my car this morning and the clock said 11:11 - and my clock doesn't show the correct time, so I usually don't even look at it.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D First day back at work since my episode with anemia, I get this 111,222,333 444,555,777,888,999,000. Way to cool for you people? lol

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

its been quiet with the 11s and then went out on Saturday nite with hubs.

Drove around, were lost...then came to building that blasted address...

1111 Fannin. (this is in houston and was driving so no pic) We had a relatively uneventful nite out and on drive home, as we approached the last two street lights...one went out...then the other.

I've been having some things go on...'issues'...so not sleeping...and sleeping in...so my clocks are all off..we have power surges going on (imagine that?) so my hubs clock is off, my clock is off and my digital temp's clock is off. I walk in bedroom and the temp deal reads 1:46 am for time...my bed clock reads, 6:41. I woke up and was in throes of dealing with 'issues'...put my coffee in microwave and of course 11:11 today.

I sort of put the 'posse' on notice that I'm not doing a bunch of other signals right now...if they want to interact, its needs to be a pure 11:11 move. I don't have time to chase all the numbers...so they are complying and am getting a barrage of 11:11s.

Does anyone kvetch at their 'team'? I keep asking for conversation, and its not forthcoming...I hear nothing....so when I see the 11:11 deal...while cool - they are getting an earful about getting on with talking to me...enough with the encrypted dreams, talk to me already. BAH!

Love,
Put out in H-Town
aka Rebecca
I am.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

11Prizms wrote:its been quiet with the 11s and then went out on Saturday nite with hubs.

Drove around, were lost...then came to building that blasted address...

1111 Fannin. (this is in houston and was driving so no pic) We had a relatively uneventful nite out and on drive home, as we approached the last two street lights...one went out...then the other.

I've been having some things go on...'issues'...so not sleeping...and sleeping in...so my clocks are all off..we have power surges going on (imagine that?) so my hubs clock is off, my clock is off and my digital temp's clock is off. I walk in bedroom and the temp deal reads 1:46 am for time...my bed clock reads, 6:41. I woke up and was in throes of dealing with 'issues'...put my coffee in microwave and of course 11:11 today.

I sort of put the 'posse' on notice that I'm not doing a bunch of other signals right now...if they want to interact, its needs to be a pure 11:11 move. I don't have time to chase all the numbers...so they are complying and am getting a barrage of 11:11s.

Does anyone kvetch at their 'team'? I keep asking for conversation, and its not forthcoming...I hear nothing....so when I see the 11:11 deal...while cool - they are getting an earful about getting on with talking to me...enough with the encrypted dreams, talk to me already. BAH!

Love,
Put out in H-Town
aka Rebecca
:?
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

Nice...next you will be sending me 11:11 prompts, Liz...

You are not helping!! lol

xoxox
Rebecca
I am.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rebecca,

Oh Gosh, I completely understand your feelings! I have been there. It took me two years of meditation before I heard my first snipet of conversation. When I first began meditating it was more curosity I think. I had found a book called 'Ask Your Angels' which spear-headed my curiosity and sort of pointed me in the direction my personal eternal path was to go. That first year or so I have to say I meditated rather sporadically...you know one day this week, maybe two days the next, maybe four the following... than back to two.... It wasn't until I began meditating regularly every day that I saw an increase in what, in my own mind, I would deem spiritual progress... but still, no conversations and no voices. But other things were occurring... important things. As I sat in stillness and forgot the troubles, the irritations, the jobs, and obligations of being human in a physical world, waves and waves of energy... love...flowed through my body on a regular basis. As times as my intent would focus on that love...things buried deeply within would come to the fore..., things such as old hurts or abuses, misunderstandings, unresolved emotions, painful past experiences etc.. These unpleasant items were brought to my attention so that I could examine them, understand them, and finally and completely release them, let them go, and move forward.... ready at last for new lessons and ways of being. With an ever increasing inner clarity also came a greater..not necessarily "great"... but "greater" spiritual clarity, a better connection, and better understanding. What I really want to stress is that to hear Celestial conversation and messages takes a peaceful platform...one must release the troubles, animosities, self flagulation...oh the list can go on and on and reflects of our own personal life experiences....To say why one can hear,see, feel and another not...is incalcuabale because our very hearts and minds and life experiences determine the making of that "platform" we present to God. Do not forget that God is always with us and sometimes, I must admit, it troubles me to see so much emphasis placed on hearing, seeing, or feeling the presence of our Angels, Teachers, and Guides. Often our greatest gift and most loving and knowledgeable Ali throughout our eternal climb is forgotten. The Gift of God is with us at every moment of our day and night and with this unimaginably awesome Being we do not need words to communicate. It is free...it is without struggle..without work..and openly available to us at all times. These waves of love I mentioned earlier....that is what it is all about...That is where our growth lies...this is where our strength and abilities to handle the inner and outer changes within ourselves is derived.... It is with an ever deepening trust and open friendship, or partnership with The Creator of us All that we complete the scaffolding for the "peaceful platform" that cannot be rocked by troubles and insecurities all around us. This is the place to begin...in a stillness session with only the love of the Creator as its focus. Just allow love to wash over you and gradually remove the grime, the dirt of the day, the past weeks, the months and years.......basically the things that clutter and make it harder to receive the messages and thoughts of our elder "siblings" that so many of us desire. Go into stillness looking for peace ..looking for God with no preconceived ideas of how it should be or in what way you desire these things to come to you. They will come to you...but the when and the how is something that cannot be predicted or explained...always it seems it begins when you least expect it...when your heart is at peace and at rest...with yourself, your life, and the world around you...
Please don't give up Rebecca. Perhaps you are only five minutes away from the "miracle" you so desire.

Love,
Sandy
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

What I really want to stress is that to hear Celestial conversation and messages takes a peaceful platform...one must release the troubles, animosities, self flagulation...oh the list can go on and on and reflects of our own personal life experiences....To say why one can hear,see, feel and another not...is incalcuabale because our very hearts and minds and life experiences determine the making of that "platform" we present to God. Do not forget that God is always with us and sometimes, I must admit, it troubles me to see so much emphasis placed on hearing, seeing, or feeling the presence of our Angels, Teachers, and Guides. Often our greatest gift and most loving and knowledgeable Ali throughout our eternal climb is forgotten. The Gift of God is with us at every moment of our day and night and with this unimaginably awesome Being we do not need words to communicate
So true,what I thought was failure during meditation,I had to many emountions going threw me,negitive..It was my body releasing all that built up stuff..It is only getting better.

Very well said Sandy,thankyou. :loves
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

O,I had another wake up at 5:55! Said thanks and went back to sleep.
hamster whisperer
Family

Today I looked at the light pole that I park next to at school. (Yeah, it shuts off sometimes...) It has a metal tag that I read for the first time.
"G MJ 111"
I am interpreting this as "Go Miss Jackson! 111"

That was really cool to see!!!
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

And this morning I woke up at 5:55..... :)