11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
barb4freedom
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

the number sequence of zero

Post by barb4freedom »

Hi I am new to the forum, was wondering if anyone can help me out with the sequence of the number zero. It has been appearing on my telephone I feel as if this is a message but from where, whom? Any suggestions, thoughts, comments would be greatly appreciated!
I seek guidance of divine Mother and Father. I seek enlightenment, peace, love, light, Unity, ONENESS and freedom today. I am willing to follow my chosen path set before me by my higher power. ..
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

000 or more for me is a message from the Father himself and is bascially just letting me know that He loves me.

I typically get them when I need to hear it or be reminded of his presence in my life and His love for me.

Now it is also important to note that I consider Jesus the Father because he is the Father of the local universe.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello there Barb, I love receiving 0's. For me it means God is close or brand new beginnings ahead....depending on how I am feeling at the time I see them. And I usually see them days in a row.
I got them a lot a few months back when I was totally neglecting to communicate with my TA. I wasn't even practicing Stillness, and I was just full of confusion and woes! Happily, I was able to meditate a few days back, and with ease this time. I received a healing whilst also experiencing an OBE, I wanted to tell everyone, so I will later on the healing forum?

Love, Pet XXX
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I was reading how everyone looked at their computer clocks so I looked up i almost fell off the chair 11:11 pm Australian time. :lol:

Love Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Yup!

That's how I get most of my time-prompts, Gypsy.
Hugs.....
me.
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

AJ wrote:000 or more for me is a message from the Father himself and is bascially just letting me know that He loves me.

I typically get them when I need to hear it or be reminded of his presence in my life and His love for me.

Now it is also important to note that I consider Jesus the Father because he is the Father of the local universe.
just wanted to say that in numerology 0's represent the Holy Spirit or God force behind everything. for example, you would interpret the number 1 with certain characteristics. for the number 10 or 100 you would interpret the same as number 1, except with two different levels of the Holy Spirit or spiritual wisdom behind them.

love, joshua
Garden Owl
New Friend

More Number Sequences!!

Post by Garden Owl »

Hi Joshua

[for the number 10 or 100 you would interpret the same as number 1, except with two different levels of the Holy Spirit or spiritual wisdom behind them]

Sorry to be a dunce but could you explain the bit about the two different levels of the Holy Spirit or spiritual wisdom bit a little more? :? Sorry, I'm obviously not a wise owl!! :lol:

[/quote]
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

hi garden owl. well let me give a quick example. say for instance there is the path of the spiritual seeker. along the path there are stones and each stone is numbered from 1 to 10. as the seeker steps on stone number 1, he or she learns the lessons of 1: independence, pioneering spirit, self love, action. then when the seeker steps on the next stone, 2, they learn the lesson of that stone: harmony, marriage, partnerships, listening. the seeker goes along the path until they have passed the 9th stone. upon passing the 9th stone there is no ending but rather a return to the beginning, 1. but this time the 1 has changed into 10. all the experiences and wisdom learned along the path has been translated into spiritual power or wisdom which would be represented by the 0. so the 10 would be the same as the 1 except there is that much more soul force or wisdom which came through the hard work of learning through experience. thus the learning goes on and on: 10 to 100 to 1000 to 10000. we are learning the same type lessons over and over again, but hopefully increasing our vibration to learn them on another level. we can always go backwards or stall out completely. but the idea is to climb the double helix ladder until we reach God.

love, joshua
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

strikingly similar to your avi Josh,

stones 1- 10,,,,,and your description of what they mean, very similar to the path through the chakras,,,,,,and beyond of course...

and of course, beyond the ten, I don't need to worry about counting numbers or where I am on the ladder,,,,

as long as it's going up,,,,

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome to the 11:11 MB, SirDave

Enjoy the FAQ's most of all.

God bless....

SirGeorge :)
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Sir Dave pope..... :)

((Loves))

Madam Sarah xxx
George
Angel in waiting

Madam Sarah xxx

Post by George »

Madam Sarah xxx

You little stirrer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

That's not my job title by the way.... :oops: :lol:

Good night all.....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome SirDave!

You wrote:
I'm a musician that hasn't recorded for 4 years. I think these are the spirit world telling me that it is time the world hears what I see via my music.
Man, I got chills writing this.
And how this the time now is 5:55am!

This is what Doreen virtue says about 555's:

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

Sounds like comfirmation to me! :D

Love,
"Lady Sandy" :wink:

Good night Madam Sarah! :queen:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome Sir Dave, nice to have you here!

Hey there Lord George, Madam Sarah and Lady Sandy!! :lol: YOU!! Thanks for the chuckles...
That's not my job title by the way....
At work I often get called Madam, and I always retort: "Do I look as if I run a brothel?" The reaction is always the same... :shock: followed by howls of :lol:

Plain ol' Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:lol: :lol: You know it... People have started addressing me as "madam" these past few months too... I thought they were so polite, that was until i realised why.... only older women are called "madam", its a respect thing for elder people.... :cry: hand me some botox.... :lol: My sister works in a school with mostly asian ladies, they call her "Bhaji", she comes home depressed every night, :lol: it a respect thing, means the elder lady.... :lol:

Love Sarah
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

sirdavepope wrote:It all started when a friend told me that she had been seeing 11:11 on clocks everywhere. I thought nothing of it. I started seeing it too.
Dear Sir Dave,

Welcome to our board. Yes its happening more and more like that. And sporting a Kiwi silver fern must mean you are not an Aussie?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
genesis1234
New Friend

Im not bonkers then?

Post by genesis1234 »

Hello everyone,
So i'm NOT alone? I cant believe how many people are having the same thing i am.... My number is 12:34... and whats even funnier is as soon as i joined, this is what i saw "Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:34 pm'"
It was on the beggining of this page.

Ive been having this number reoccur for almost a year. I see it on the clock,on TV, online, on the lottery, and even on a poker machine before.
I always felt like it was God getting me ready for something, but im just not sure. About 40 minutes ago, the time was 12:34 as usual, and i finally decided to look for someone who can explain it to me, and i found ALL of you! I honestly thought i was going bonkers... My mom thought i was going bonkers, till it started happening in front of her.
Im a Christian, and God has helped me in some odd ways, but this really takes the cake.
So what is going on with this? Does anyone really know? I would loveeeee to hear your thoughts.

Im just happy that im not nuts!!! lol

Thanks everyone
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear genesis1234,

Welcome. Yup its good to feel you are not nuts.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi genesis1234,

The FAQ'as will explain much, but since you are a Christian, the most important thing for you to know is that the Lucifer rebellion was fully adjudicated in 1985, and we're being prompted about the changes -- one by one.

God bless...
A good time to be alive...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well hello Genisis1234,

It is nice to have you on board! The numbers 1234 are indicative of spiritual progress. Many of us here have abilities and/or the desire to help make this world a little better in what ever ways we can ... in small or big ways..whatever is presented to us.

You wrote:
Im just happy that im not nuts!!! lol
:lol: Well, you're not out of the woods yet! :lol: .... sorry, just kidding... couldn't resist . :wink: Many people here here have felt the same way.
If you have any questions from what you read on the site please feel free to ask.

Love,
Sandy
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Joshua,
What are the other stones on the path? You made me crazy when you said and so on.
Thanks,
Jill
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

hi HW,

heres a quick overview of the numerological meanings of the numbers. also what i was saying earlier was that after you get to number 9 then next step is to start over again with number 1, except this time its number 1 with a 0 behind which represents the god force. to me this is analog to the human race in general. maybe there will be a renaissance in the future where intuition is valued over reason, and we get back some of the traditions of the past where man was more in touch with nature and the spirit worlds. this is equivalent to moving from the number 9 to the number 10. but all that we learned from the age of reason will be incorporated and retained by all humanity. so you see how there is a spiraling upward from 1 to infinity and its not just the numbers 1 - 9 on an infinite loop. history repeats itself but we are never again starting at step 1. it is step 1, then 10, then 100, then 1000 et cetera. also, this is just my way of looking at things, and it is overly simplistic, but the symbolism works well for me. also in numerology rarely to people work on the lessons in order. one may need to work on lessons 2, 7, and 9. but the lessons do increase in difficulty as the numbers get higher.

NUMEROLOGY KEY WORDS - Meaning of the Numbers in a Nutshell

It is essential to understand that the root numbers used in numerology are, in their essence, all equal, one to the other. Each of the numbers has its positive traits and likewise each number has its negative potential. Here are brief listings of traits for each number:

1 Positive Traits: Initiator of action, a pioneering spirit, inventive ideas, strong leadership skills, independent, drives to attain, individualistic style, executive abilities, extraordinary will and determination, courageous.

1 Negative Traits: Overly assertive or aggressive, dominating, impulsiveness, egotistic, boastfulness, willfulness.

2 Positive Traits: Cooperation, adaptability, considerate of others, sensitive to the needs of others, partnering, an arbiter or mediator, modest, sincere, spiritually influenced, a diplomat.

2 Negative Traits: Shyness, timidity, fear, self-consciousness, drown in detail, depression.

3 Positive Traits: Self-expressive in many ways, verbalization, inspiration and keen imagination, artistic gifts, accurate impressions and insights, never-ending optimism, happy and fun-loving, enjoys life fully.

3 Negative Traits: Scattered energies, exaggeration, unfinished projects, lack of direction, moodiness, self-centeredness.

4 Positive Traits: Strong sense of order and values, struggle against limits, steady growth, highly practical, scientific mind, attention to detail, foundation for achievement, a genius for organization, fine management skills.

4 Negative Traits: Lack of imagination, caught up in detail, stubborn fixed opinions, argumentative, slow to act, too serious, confused.

5 Positive Traits: Expansiveness, new and visionary ideas, quick thinking, versatile and ever-changing, action oriented, curious and exploring, promoting, resourceful in using freedom constructively.

5 Negative Traits: Restless, discontent, edgy temperament and speech, dissatisfaction, too many hasty decisions, impatience, lacking in application.

6 Positive Traits: A strong sense of responsibility, artistic, a nurturing disposition, community oriented, balanced, sympathy for others, a humanitarian, unselfishness, love of home and domestic affairs, freely renders service to others.

6 Negative Traits: Self-righteousness, obstinacy, stubborn, dominates family and friends, meddling, egotistical and susceptible to flattery, outspoken.

7 Positive Traits: Skilled at analysis and research, an intelligent seeker of knowledge, scientific and inventive, studious, meditating, charming personality and demeanor, love of solitude and peace, a perfectionist.

7 Negative Traits: Hidden motives and suspicions, overly reserved, arguments enjoined with silence or sarcasm, isolated, inflexible positions, overly upset by distractions.

8 Positive Traits: Executive character and abilities, political skills, expert handling of power and authority, working for a cause, achieving recognition, exercising sound judgment, decisive and commanding.

8. Negative Traits: Workaholic, overly ambitious, lacking humanitarian instincts, mismanaging money, repressing subordinates, impatient with people, stressed, materialistic.

9 Positive Traits: Heartily friendly and congenial, a hail-fellow, humanitarian instincts, a giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression, readily influenced to do good works, artistic and writing talents.

9 Negative Traits: Self-adulation, scattered interests, possessiveness, moodiness, careless with finances, wanting peer attention.

11 See number 2. Spirituality is emphasized more, but in essence, the 2 traits, positive and negative apply.

22 See number 4. Exceptional projects possible, but in essence, the 4 traits, positive and negative apply.

© Michael McClain 1996-2007. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.
IBELEIVE1134911
New Friend

Post by IBELEIVE1134911 »

How come my numbers arnt being mentioned are they bad or something 11:34 and 9:11
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Lots of folks get 9:11, 10:11 and 12:11 and 12:12.

There are no "bad" numbers. #:34 may be your Guide

I get #:33, #:22, #:08, #:06 and I know them by voice and sight.

I also get 11:29, 11:38, 11:47 and 11:56.

See the pattern?