The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hey, Petra,,,,

Hows the packing coming along, I haven't seen you much on the board, and figured you must be up to the eyeballs in sorting and clearing out...

that's such a huge move to do, hope all goes well for you all...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Well gals, anyone up for some special coffee, or chai????

awhile ago, some of you were talking about 'hot flashes'

and I said if I had had a couple maybe, so didn't know much about them,

well, think I just had one...

while I was typing on another thread, all of a sudden, the inside thermometer, went shootin up, but I felt all cold and clammy on the outside....

didn't last long though, by the time I finished the post, and got here to tell you, so's you could all have a laugh, it was over....

couldn't imagine doing that, all day, and for more than one day....

whew!!!! I am lucky....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm so sorry PP and ALL for not posting on The Secret thread but this machine's so unpredictable and you know...I couldn't ever get on to this thread. It took about 10 minutes.
No, I haven't packed hardly a thing. But I have got a load of boxes to pack some stuff in. All I've been doing is decluttering and throwing or selling old stuff. We will be going to London on the 21st to stay with my sister Susan and to take the kid's to the History museum, art museum, see the Queen etc!
Talking of my sis, you know her finace was murdered 16 months ago and she's stopped being continuously furious to occasionally angry and she's met a lovely man. He clocked her at a mutual friend's 60th birthday bash and asked for her phone number. They got to know one another over the phone and he invited her to his place twice...no how's-yer-father though. He knows that her heart and mind are very fragile and he doesn't want to make any mistakes. I'm so happy for her!

AquaDeb, I would like to buy one of your paintings once we're settled in the new place.

I hope you're all doing fine and I'm thinking of you Gypsie! Look after yourself sweety! And above all, get well. Thalia's quite ill today, she looks terrible. I think it's flu. She had an accident and was mortified this morning. Love her to bits, so please say a little prayer for her Guys, please!

Love you all, always. Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Pet,
No dear, I wasn't a member then, so I don't remember about your sisters fiance...I'm glad to hear, she's starting to do well though, what a horrible thing to go through, and it does unfortunately take time, to recover emotionally and spiritually after going through something like that...sending healing and blessings for her...I'll pray that this new fella, will treat her carefully...

Well Pet, you've only got 6 days left till you head to England, so I don't imagine you'll be doing much more posting till you get re-settled in France,

so I'll wish you all the best for A Happy Christmas, and a Wonderful New Year and your family. Don't forget to paint the top of your car, 8) 8) ,
love and blessings, Lynn
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm sorry to inform you PP, that far from not posting...I'll just be doing it with my niece's PC, my father-in-law's and everntually this old thing again LOL! No. I'll only be away for mere hours, two days tops! :( Sorry! Hahaha
Ya ain't gonna get rid of me that easily. I could take a fortnight leave if you like!! :lol:

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Ha!!!!! fortnight leave, not likely,,,now that you let the cat out of the bag and said you'd only be off for a mere up to 2 days.....

That's drive, ferry, drive, and unpack computer.....

Ok, take two days,,,,don't rush it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least everyone will be healthy by the time you leave....

I've got a couple more mails to answer, then I'm going to the AC for Thalia and Manny...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Sounds really exciting Petra...

Hope you have a wonderful time there... :kiss:

Love Sarah xxx
Thalia
Busy Bee

Post by Thalia »

Hello peacockplume this is Thalia and I feel beter. I was very ill and i think Aleahs mum KIM helped me becase i felt beter. Thank you for your healing in the A.C. i was like this :meds: and now i feel a bit like this :happy :kiss: :kiss: I will lisen georges CD later to see if I can help my sad heart. Mama says time heals a sad heart. i will miss my frends Amber, Jasmine, Kelsey, and Lewis. :queen: :geek: :smurfin: :afro: LOVE Thalia XXXXXXXX
I love animals Image Image
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Bless you sweet Thalia,

I'm sorry you miss your friends, but think whats in store for you NEW FRIENDS!!. I've been moving around for 50 yrs and see I'm still making friends JUST LIKE YOU!!
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello dear Thalia,

Yes, we know it is a hard thing to do,,,but I'll tell you a secret,,,sshhh now!

a few of my best friends still, are the ones that I became friends with when I was your age....

what counts, is that you keep in touch with each other.....I used to have to write letters, and it would takes weeks, sometimes a month before my letter would get there, for her/them to answer and for the letter to get back...

nowadays, all we have to do now, is get on this internet highway, and bing bang zappo....we're there....

see!!!!! even right now, you're all the way in England, and I'm about 10,000 miles away, way far away, on the other side of the North american continent.....and you'll probably get this message before you go to bed tonight,,,,,,(or tomorrow if you've gone to bed)

I know you'll miss them daily, not seeing them and having a good time with them...just think of all the new adventures you'll be able to write to them about......and,,, like Laura said....you'll make all kinds of new friends that will enrich your life and theirs..

You are really so lucky,,,,even thought it may be hard to imagine right now.....but you are......to get to go to a new country,,,,learn what the people are like (and I think you'll find that really, they're just the same as you are in their hearts),,,,,all kinds of new customs to discover....

and your Mama is right,,,,so have some faith in what she says, Time does heal a sad heart,,,,,but I don't think you'll have long to wait, as soon as you start sharing your new adventures with them....

I'm so glad you're feeling better,,,,,think happy thoughts and it will help to keep you better too...

loves and hugs and blessings to you,
pp xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello all gosh am I worn out, feel like I've been through the spritual wringer and am still a bit stunned. Long story :oops: won't bore you all but my spritual work kind of went left to center and I needed to meditate and process everything.

Thalia
You have caught my eye with your beautiful post as you know the boys went through much movement in the last two years. Time is a healer and Jack has been voted the school caption for his NEW school next year.

He is much happier and even said he feels grateful for all the travel and experiences he has had, looking back. I told the boys you are sad and billy asked are you on BEBO whatever that is, it's kind of a kids facebook club. He will be your friend as he still misses his friends like you do, our darling girl.

What are we going to do with this massive thred? It takes ages to load :roll: I have been very unwell and kind of went somewhere strange in my meditations. I have also learnt to not wear my heart on my sleve where any pyscic issues are concerned, I forgot the first rule, ASK FOR PERMISSION.

So I have been dealing with a bit of shame, it's all good. Poor PP I am hopeless arn't I? I don't like feeling unwell, Harry bought me a massage chair thing for my back, I think I took it a bit far and am bruised everywhere :sword: I was determined to get those romboids, girls I can hardly move, had to go back to bed this afternoon I went in for another tourture session. Boys went to the beach, the weather here is magic, Bondi is going off...

So I am back and hopefully with all my marbles, that was a strange time :viking: :rambo: :afro: :stars: :farao: :duh :twisted: :cry: so many personalities.

Happy XMAS is over and my eldest son Mayraz became engaged. Amelia is perfect and Ayden no longer wishes to kill the new baby (PHEW)

Much love Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Gypsie!
So glad to see you are recovering! The crazy things we mere mortals have to go through huh? Welcome back!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Thalia,
I was thinking of your Mom this morning and wondering how the move was coming. You're probably all right in the thick of it now.

So happy to hear you are better. :roll Like I told your Mom, I'm not sure how much of it was because of me. Think I just happened to be 'plugged in' when she sent up the plea. :drunken: It's funny that Aleah was experiencing the same symptoms at the same time as you. She still has one good day then three bad ones. Maybe I should ask your Mom to send healing for her this time!

Aleah has had to say goodbye to many friends also. :cry: It seems it's the way of the world right now. Your broken heart might take a bit longer to heal, but with your wonderful family to help you through this amazing adventure, I'm sure you'll be seeing the sunshine instead of the clouds before too long. :sunny:

Tell your Mom I said, "Hi!" :hithere And give her a big hug too please. :loves

Sending love across the miles!
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah, hurry up Petra and post again... :) We all miss you...

It's lovely to hear from you again dear Debbie.. hope you are recovered..

With love

Sarah
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Three Cheers for Gypsie Deb,,,, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Atta girl, we knew you'd make it,,,,,
but hey now.....Go slow,,,,, :elephant:

backlash, psychic backlash that is,,,,,,,does some weird stuff as you can agree,,,,,but at least you discovered what it was, and got through it.....don't think you had much choice....apparently all that 'old stuff' had to get cleaned out before the end of 2007 for you....

New beginnings, 2008 is,,,,,stepping into the new energy, moving forward, being and creating what we want in our lives,,,,,,just some of what we'll see,,,,,,apparently 2007 had alot to do with personal clearing, and now coming up is alot of clearing for world institutions,,,,,so we need to be strong in ourselves, keep our light shining,,,,,

Congratulations to Jack too!!!!, he'll do well...

Yes this thread did take ages to come up.....perhaps you should start, a new one called: "The Secret" Part Two.......that would give you the chance to start putting together the first one.....

So good to hear from you Deb, and no you're not 'hopeless' not one bit...
Just had some transitioning to go through,,,,,that's all,,,,,

with love and blessings
pp
xoxoxo :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Can somebody please tell me when "The Secret" came out? Please and thank you.........Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Liz,
The copyright date on the DVD is 2006. I'm not really sure when the book was published.

Love,
Kim

aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note for now, as it's late here and I'm sleepy-- I've been quite busy of late; I'll write more at some point -- but I just wanted to say it's great to see some activity on this famous international-coffee-table thread once again, and to see all of you here!

Gypsie Deb, so glad to hear an update from you; it sounds like a lot of deep healing is going on for you! Petra, I know what a huge task moving can be! I'd be delighted to sell you some art -- in fact, I'm hoping to get some new stuff made soon! Thalia, it is always a big adjustment to move to an new place, but I know you'll make new friends, as well as being able to stay in touch with your old friends. :albino: :pig: :cat: :elephant: Sandy, glad you're now safely back in Australia with George! And to everyone else, glad to see you here too!

By the way, Mo, I haven't seen you on the boards for a while -- how've you been?

Nighty-night, everyone!

Love,
Aqua Deb LUV2
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everyone,

I have just spent almost an hour catching up with all that I have missed on this enormous thread. I am truly so behind on what is going on in everyone's lives. Even though I posted a super quickie a page or two ago I hadn't the time then to throughly read the pages like I would have liked.
AquaDeb, I suspected you were immensely talented, and the artwork you posted confirms that. I love it all! But I must say I am especially drawn to the vulture. ( :lol: I know that may not be the type of bird most people would say is their favorite but I have always admired them and their effortless flight. And the spirit shield you made is just gorgeous! I hope The Gallery is doing well. What a wonderful business that would be to be surrounded by beautiful pieces of art all day. And How interesting that the animals are posing for you! :D 8)Years ago I had this crazy dream to become a wildlife artist. I had read somewhere that one of the great early wildlife artist Audobon (sp?) learned the anatomy of the birds he was drawing by throughly examining dead ones. So...yep, you got it...I decided to ..sigh..wait for an opportunity when a poor hapless critter made the wrong decision when either swooping or crossing the road. I hadn't long to wait because in a day or two a poor little screech owl was found at the end of my driveway, dead as a doorknob, but perfectly preserved. :scratch:
I hadn't time at the moment to make the sketches, so into the door of the top half of my refrigerator freezer he went. He was soon joined by a Robin and a blue jay and it was about that time my ex put a stop to it. (Can't really blame him) I must admit, that opening my freezer was becoming a bit ghoulish! I did get a few drawings of the ill fated critters before their decent burial and I found out later that I was breaking a Federal law by keeping the owl. It is illegal, according to a wildlife official, to keep any part of a bird of prey. Yikes! :shock: I think it is because you cannot prove that you were not the one who cause their unfortunate demise.

Thalia, I hope your sad heart has found a few rays of sunshine and that you are smiling again. I have found that about a week before I must say goodbye, I begin to develop a sad heart too. I wish I never had to say goodbye...This last one was a doozey with my family. My wonderful Dad who rarely gets emotional hugged me and hugged me at the airport like he was never gonna let me go. I sensed he was afraid he would never see me again. It sort of broke my heart and his too for awhile. But we both discovered that once this thing we had been dreading was over. We both were able to move on and look with fresh eyes at the new day and all of its possibilities. I hope you are enjoying your new home and the wonderful things you can do there. (Like ice skating! :wink: Have you had a lot of snow too?) Please tell Mathilda and Manny I said hello,okay?

Gypsy!!!! You're back! I am so glad to see you posting. Please do as PP suggested and take this recovery thing a little slowly. And what is this about "Deadly spiders crawling out from under rocks while we are hanging out our wash! " :shock: Looks like I had better do some research on spiders common in this area. Of course, now that I think about it...We did have spiders making these marvelous webs every evening last fall (spring for all of you in the Northern Hemishere.) on our clothes line carousel. They were huge and beautiful! But they weren't poisonous..well...I hope they weren't. What do I know about spiders! :D (Sorry PP I'm done now. No more spiders. :lol:)
Oh and congratulations on the engagement of your son, Mayraz! Have they set a wedding date?

Hello Liz, I just checked my secret book and it's copyright date was the same as the DVD which Kim mentioned was 2006. I very much enjoyed the book and have just started reading 'Ask and it is Given'. It too is becoming hard to put down.

Well I am sorry guys for this big long enormous post, but it has been so long....and even now I haven't said much worth reading. :lol: WHIST

Anyway, love and warm hugs to all you who post or read here. I'm off to make a cup of English Breakfast my all time favorite.
LUV2 Sandy

P.S. Perhaps you are right, and we should consider a Secret 2 thread although a part of me gets sad just thinking about it. It does take forever to load this thread. Think about it. I still would like to copy this whole thing So I guess I better get cracken! It will take a lot of ink and paper, I imagine.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Happy New Year to all of us....

My first day has almost rolled over,,,,it's the evening of tomorrow for OZ, and UK is well into the a.m. also....

I looked at my computer clock when I started and it was 11:11,,,,here's me who say's I hardly get prompts, they're happening just a tad more lately...

I had a nice gift given to me last night, but when I went to pick it up, I could hardly lift it.....some friends who share the bounty of bees,,,had given me the top from one of his hives, and it was loaded with a light yellow wax, and still alot of honey.....I went to return the top today, and couldn't lift it,,,it was so heavy,,,,so I had to get a heavy flipper, and slowly transfered it from the lid, to 5 containers....I used the 3 lb marg containers,,,and they filled right up....

now I suppose you're wondering what on earth am I going to do with it...
well,,,,,

got your coffee's and tea's?????

last summer a friend and I collected wild St. Johns Wort, Cottonwood(in the spring), lavender, rosemary, and oregano.....and I cold infused the herbs into olive oil,,,,,and we even made an ointment with the Cottonwood. well,,,,,in order to do the ointment I needed beeswax, and just happened to have this friend who gave me two 5 gal buckets (not filled), but alot, of the honeycombs.....which I had to process to separate the wax, the honey, and another product the bees make called propolis...

It was an interesting experiment, and I got two of those marg containers of pure beeswax out of it....it is expensive to buy,,,,and I didn't think I'd venture to do it again......WHAT A MESS..... well I couldn't refuse this 2ft sq tray of this incredible beautiful stuff,,,,,so I guess I'll try it again...

To think this giant mess started with this funny idea, of making our own homemade massage oils, or creams and such,,,,,with all stuff, I processed.....well, except the olive oil itself....but I think I'll have enough to last a long time.....

the cottonwood ointment is an old native recipe,,,,,and let me just say, it's awesome,,,,,my dog Echo, had a ??wart?? about the size of a large pea, and it was bothering her,,,she'd nip at it,,,,so I decided to put the ointment to the test,,,,,it is now, flat,, (took about a month maybe 6 wks,,,,,just amazed me....it's supposed to be excellent for psoriasis,,,but I haven't had anybody to really try it out on yet......the local natives, sorry First Nations peoples, say it's good for just about anything,,,,and I'm kind of agreeing with them....burns, boils, obviously warts, psoriasis....hmmmm

So first day of the new year,,,,,and I give myself a project to do, that wasn't on the list......no small wonder I get none of my planned stuff done.

and I want to do a whole bunch of different stuff this year....., like relax and paint rocks,,,,,,I've been collecting those for a few years too, besides the fact that living on the side of a ridge, they seem to grow,,,,and just pop out of the ground,,,,,anybody that lives on rock....knows exactly what I mean....

Lovely to see you back Sandy,,,,keep the spiders on your continent,,,,actually, I don't mind them, as long as they're not heading for me.....we have rather large 'wolf' spiders here,,,,,creepy horrible things,,,,and there are black widows too,,,,,but me eyes, are always peeled....

Love to all, and HAPPY MANIFESTING IN 2008....There'll be lots happening.

pp
xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
Yikes! And I felt guilty about freezing a little fish before we could take it back for a refund! You can always bring a smile to my face.

I wanted to sit down, drink a steaming cup of ancient cherry tea with honey(my new favorite), and catch up on some girl talk...but of course someone else needs to use the computer.

Aqua Deb,
Congratultions on your new endeavor! I missed the pictures of your art, where can I see them?

Lynn,
Oh, my gosh Lynn I would love to do what you described. I have a series of children's stories(sitting on the shelf) that this all reminds me of. I would be interested in trying out your psoriasis ointment. Aleah and I get this in the winter and it's quite annoying. How much for it and shipping?

I love you guys!
Kim

AJ

Post by AJ »

Hello ladies! Just thought I would pop in and try to add a little testosterone once again to this thread although it does seem like this thread is quickly headed into secrecy and unless us guys know the secret password and hand shake us men will not be allowed into your tree house.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear AJ,
You're a brave man! :rambo: I don't think it was ever anyone's intention to make this a for females only club :queen:. Sit back, grab a mug of your favorite brew, and gab a while!

Does anyone remember what this thread is suppose to be about?:scratch:
Love,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi AJ,

You don't need to be brave WHIST , just need to grab your favourite refreshment, and sit back and listen and chatter,,,,who knows, you might find it boring,,,,,but,,,,there's always a little gem that sneaks in every now and then :study: between the lines is the best fun.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The password is 'LOVE',,,,so guess what,,,,,you're in.... :thumright:

and Kim,,,,try going back to the first post that GypsieDeb started with, and yep you guessed it, it actually was about the book/movie/CD called The Secret....

I forget where I joined in on it,,,,,and OK, I won't get on my Ask And It Is Given soapbox,,,,,,cuz that's what the movie was based on....
ooops :roll (off that box PP),,,,,

anyhoo,,,,have you ever read the whole thing????? There are some awesome stories in it,,,,and I guess somewhere along the line it became our international coffee house.....I think that's somewhere along where I came in....

Both Sandy and Gypsie, have said that they were going to copy the whole thing.... and I flew by the suggestion that we should start a new thread

called The Secret - Part 2,,,,I thought starting it on Jan 1 would have been a good idea, but we've flown by it already....

I also noticed that it didn't take long to load it this time.... :scratch:

anyway, I had a great time in town today $$$$$ on the outflow, but fun...came home with lots of goodies,,,,,food, etc.....managed to stay out of my favourite crystal shop.....and that's always a good thing, :mrgreen:

and it's now into tomorrow, and this was the only post I answered, :oops:

love ya all,,,xoxoxoxoxo
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey all you guys!

A.J. I'm always glad to see you pop onto the thread! Everytime I see the picture of that little darlin of yours I just smile from ear to ear. Did she have a wonderful first Christmas? Well..maybe she was a bit young yet,.. afterall... but next year... look out! :cheers:

Hello Kim! I just want you to know that as I am writing to you I am being dive bombed by our baby bird..."Lacy" She has the run of the place temporarily and has this disconcerting habit of doing about five "fly byes" before finally deciding to land on your head. :roll:

If you go to back to page 34 of this thread you will find one of AquaDeb's posts that has a "click here" for viewing some of her artwork.

PP, Your beeswax work sounds messy, but what a wonderful feeling of accomplishment afterwards.
Okay, no more talk about spiders...how do you feel about snakes? :lol:
sorry... :wink:
Well, I'm off for a piece of Dove's chocolate! ( I have a hidden stash :oops: )Take care my dear friends!

Love you,
Sandy