If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet

Post by Violet Flowers »

I don't usually receive from poems from Saints.. ha ha but the wonderful Saint Serafina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Fina) who was one of the first to come through to me with my automatic writing sent me a poem today.. Its kind of catchy and fun- Hope you enjoy it

If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet - Saint Serafina (Automatic writing channeled message 17/3/15)

If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet,
What is the journey they have made today?- To care and lead others forward- To love and ignite the sparks of love?

Have they seen the sun and touched the sky today? Have they walked a dog or patted a cat or brought joy to the animals?

And think today about your footsteps - Did they move another forward? Did they bring another peace? Did they help another to feel loved and complete?

Wonder today which way you will wander. Will you take time to notice the small things around? Or will these feet hardly connect with the earth?

and ponder how you went on today’s journey. A journey to share the love and the light?- Or was it quite a different plight?

If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet

Post by Welles »

Great timing, Violet. I just returned from an hour walk with two dogs. Part was on a little country road and part through the forest. Boy was I looking down at my feet. i'd compose a quick reply to your poem but I'm afraid it would just be doggerel. :roll:

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

"If it is joy that you seek, look down at your feet" I am now hearing that phrase set to music in my head...beautiful and ever so helpful...
Thank you once again for sharing something we can so easily take with us throughout the day. My love to you and Saint Serafina.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you Sandy and Welles... Ha ha.. It is a funny one isn't it. Quite a catchy way to remember which way our journey is going eh. Awww.. Welles.. A lovely walk with the dogs sounds awesome. Pat the dogs from me. ha ha - Have a great day lovely people ;)