Your Divine Spark

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Your Divine Spark

Post by Violet Flowers »

‘Your Divine Spark’ 8th March 2015- (Automatic writing channeling)

‘Love is at the core of our very essence and yet we find ways to not feel it- we become blocked or we stop the flow through our thinking, our being and our moods.
People affect us from the outside and we lose the love. Sadly the loss of love can be to ourselves, those around us, to the planet and the world.

How do we cultivate love?
Love as we know when we feel it can be a warm feeling in our hearts- that feeling of being in love, in love with your kids, your pets etc.. We don’t need those physical manifestations to feel love. We can create them through connecting with the divine spark within.

So.. You are asking? How do I connect with the divine spark within?
Firstly you need to know that it is there. Ha ha- I know that we say this stuff likes its easy but we know that on earth you are quite disconnected at times and for many of you feeling your divine essence through the density can be difficult. In these instances we are urging you to please find triggers to remind you of your divine essence – A flower, a candle, a poem, some words, sometimes a guru or a person can remind you of these things but do not become completely reliant on these things as people and things can come and go throughout your life.

Please make it a priority to find what sparks a remembrance of your divine essence.
If you can do this first thing in the morning you will find that your day can flow much easier as you have already connected and have the light and guidance at your side.
People find their own spark through meditation, prayer, tai chi or meaningful action. – But taking a few moments is all it takes and can make such a difference. You can feel the protective veil of your light friends and beings. You can feel that you are not alone and the whole world is not against you.

When you are connected to your divine spark you have great ideas from a place of love, you solve problems and magical things come your way.
Many of you struggle with the issue of time – You think you have no time to connect- This is really when you must connect. If you wish to have your day flow, the traffic let you in, the people open doors for you and make life easier for you then you must find this time to ignite your divine spark.

When your divine spark is activated, your energies or on a different level – You are like a beacon to other divine sparks and energies. People of like hearts and minds are magnetically drawn to you and people are calmer and better behaved in your presence and many of them won’t know why.

Soo.. now I hear you thinking ‘what a good way to get people to do what I want’ – ha ha.. In a way but they still have free will but around you when you are connected, they will feel their own divine connection too and they will act more from a place of love.

Remember that we are all interconnected so the more light connected you are the better for everyone around you too. It’s like being in the slip stream and flowing with it. This is not to say that when you are connected that life is all joy and rainbows but generally it makes life easier.

You feel the love, you feel the connection. You feel connected to people, you care for them and you care about them being connected too. Remember that one candle lights other candles without losing its own light – so you can go out and light many candles but first you need to look after your own flame. Make sure that you keep it burning through connection to source, to nature and high thinking individuals- through song, word or music- through high vibrations and love.

If we keep our divine connections we can deal with some of the strongest adversities and stay in love and faith. We can keep our mood up and our hearts up through accepting what is coming and being a champion of love and peace. This is not to say that you block any real feelings that may need to come up (of fear, grief and upset) but by staying very close to your divine spark you can feel why these things are happening and the growth that you are going through.

Lifting our hearts and minds through connecting to our divine source is so infinitely valuable for you but also for the whole planet. As we more and more connect with our divine sparks we do jobs and actions from that place of our divine spark which brings benefits to our whole planet.

Your planet when fractured from your true nature can become very sad and violent and separating. This is why we need more divine sparks now please. Connect up and flood this world with love. The love that is naturally who you are. That love that can flow to others so easily when you are linked up.

Please remember that at this time there are more beings of light here and ready to help. They are listening and looking out for who is asking for the connection to the divine and can help you to achieve this more strongly. So please have faith that we are here beside and around you and we only want the best for you. We want to see the bubbling dancing sparks of happiness twinkling around the planet. The love over flowing and the voices singing out in joy and praise for who you really are.

The main reason for unhappiness is when you forget who you really are so this is why we encourage you to remember, remember. Link up, ask for help if you need it. We are watching and listening and it is our divine pleasure to help you find your way home. It is our job and our joy so please ask and stay grateful and open to receiving this light and assistance.

There is nothing more important now than finding your spark, your divine spark.

Please dear humans find this spark- You will be happier than you could ever imagine. We promise you as we have also walked this path too.

We truly honour what you have chosen to go through in order to grow your soul and we are behind you every step of the way.
Please talk to us and we will be there. Thank you'
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Your Divine Spark

Post by Sandy »

Dear Violet!
This is another one that I feel from the top of my head to the tip of my toes....AWESOME! And so helpful!!!!
I love the whole thing but this part gave me a chuckle...
So.. You are asking? How do I connect with the divine spark within?
Firstly you need to know that it is there.
:D

Yes! That's it... It begins that simply and mushrooms into something glorious!!! :sunflower:

Thank you dear lady for all you do to lighten our world!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Lovely! :loves

Welles
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you both!! I've been asking spirit for a while to give me more ways to spread some light - so I guess they are showing me now.. ha ha.. Yay!