Guardian Spirit for the trees sending us a message

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Guardian Spirit for the trees sending us a message

Post by Violet Flowers »

Yesterday I was at a workshop where we were listening to the music that a tree makes when hooked up to a machine that measures the noises that can be picked up. The sounds were so lovely. We were sending this tree a lot of love...Suddenly my hand started to shake and this message came through for us all about nature and the trees.

“I am the guardian spirit for the trees here and we are so happy to feel your love. We are so happy that you feel us.

We are indeed very alive and we feel you and your projections
into us. We feel if you care for us. We feel if you love us and if you are glad that we are here.

We feel your intentions for us. We love it when you realize that we all work together and that when you care and love us, we love you in response.

Yes, we are all connected and we feel the pain of our brothers and sisters when there is negative emotion or abuse to us. We miss our friends for a time when you take them away.

If you talk to us, we listen. We feel you and when you are still you can feel us too. Please take time to connect with us and to love us as we are very much connected with you.

You and all exist in this same physical plane together and yet sometimes we feel very ignored.

Today this kowhai (tree) can feel your love and we are very happy.

Please spread the word that we are so happy when you connect with us. We are so happy when you give us thanks. We are after all here to help one another.

Thank you dear humans for loving and connecting with us today. We love you too.

If you can remind one another of the importance of connecting with nature and the trees as we strengthen you as you strengthen your own connection to Mother Earth and your own hearts.

Those in cities with a lack of trees and nature can get lost and can lose their connection with Mother Earth. Please spread the word that your health of the heart and of the mind and soul is much increased when you connect to the trees, the bush and nature.

You make it easier to be happier and healthy.

Thank you dear humans today for your care and your love”
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Guardian Spirit for the trees sending us a message

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Violet Flowers,
for sharing the importance with us in connecting with mother nature... Some of my spiritual experiences have come from tree's and I am grateful for that.

Cheers.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhhh... that is a beautiful message and resonates with me. And once again, as Kim (Seeker13) and I have been discussing, the synchronicities are coming fast and furious. I get the message and give you and our Earth's wondrous trees my love. I will be more attentive and open in the future.
Thank you Violet! :loves
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thanks Sandy and Happy Rain for sharing your synchronicity around the message for you. It was such a beautiful surprise to receive a message from the Guardian Spirit for the trees and I was crying feeling the gratitude they feel when we love and care for them was soo overwhelmingly amazing.
Yes- Please if you can remember to love our trees and nature that would make them so happy. Yipee - Thank you so much- Big hugs x
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Violet Flowers,
Last fall my husband and I visited Sedona Arizona. At the Red Rock Vortex I was surprised when one of the trees connected with me. It was so wonderfully overwhelming I can't even describe it. Here is a poem I'd written about it.

The Sycamore

Placing my palm
On the spackled trunk
Of an ancient tree I heard,
“Yes, I am alive child.”
Realizing instantly,
“She is female.”

Feeling the older
One before me,
With the dried and broken branches
Is male.

He is old..tired,
succumbing...
To the forces
Of nature.

There is beauty
That surrounds me
In everything I see.

The living
And
The dying.

The poem is very simple, but the feelings I'd experienced were expansive! Like it filled my entire being. Thank you for the message of the trees, it helped bring me back to the magical experiences we had in Sedona and remind me to get out and commune with nature today.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh...Love that poem, Kim. In its simplicity, it says soooooo much!
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you so much for sharing Kim- Soo awesome that you have had a similar experience. I cried my little eyes out. I love that in this forum people share their experiences back. Soo wonderful Thank you all so much for making me feel like the messages are worth sharing. Big hug
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Violet Flowers,
Finding this forum was like I was finally able to exhale instead of holding it all in for so many years. There have been several bouts of tears for me too, relieved that there are others out there having experiences similar to mine that I don't have to keep to myself. There's always the possibility someone is not going to believe me or come right out and tell me I'm lying, but I've worked too hard removing my fear to stop sharing. There just might be someone out there waiting just like I was.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Hi Seeker13.

Yes- Many of us out there seeing numbers and switching lights on and off and all sorts of odd things. ha ha.. Lovely to meet you. Have a beautiful day. :)